POSTERS YOU LIKE AND WHY?

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint John, when are you going to accept my The Facebook friend request I sent last Christmas?

What is the statute of limitations on those requests?

Barn, Ange, and Roger Courtney confirmed mine.

My FB is a "shell," and just use it for "write offs," as I reckon I need no more of them compelsions. There is tubbleweed blowing through my page. Besides, I wouldn't want any "friend," who'd have an ornary ras-cule like me as a friend.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ha!

One of my sons and I watched that movie so many times that we know every word of it by heart!
It cracked me up!
One of my all time favorite movies for sheer laughter.

Cledus Snow's house is gone, as is the neighbor across the street and to the left. Times change.

whitestone

and after 6 pages,,I have a youth group who has been following all your post for two years who is "R.O.T.F.L.O.L'',,,they suggest the book of James,,,

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because they are many ... and you do not see your name and you are reading this ... you are liked.

Lawyer Dagget.
Sheriff Delmar
Watchful Inzel
Wise Tambora
Stayed and steady bybee
Caring Nori
TOL staff and Knight
Sharp thinker Bright Raven
Scholarly AMR

This list could get long

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, even though none of you (((geniuses)))) included Letsargue and even though I've noted my friends list, there are a few who, over the years, have distinguished themselves with a steadfastness that I've had to lean on more than once, even if they weren't aware of it. Maybe especially then. Psalmist is one of those. AMR another. Anna and AB as well. Bybee too. :) That's probably my top tier, week in and out, people who check in or punch my shoulder indirectly, letting me know I matter to them. But there are many, many others, from the relatively new Angel to the long standing zoo, who've given me a lot to be thankful for as well. Some of you can't stand each other but all of you have, for God knows what reason, been more than passingly and consistently kind to me.

Not always an easy thing to do or be. So many thanks to all my friends, unnamed or noted, from Lon to rex to Kat to Evo, elo, glory, Tam, breathe, buzz, Cab, Delmar, glory, granite, heir, IMJ, IK, Deets, some guy who owns the joint, naz, quip, rocket, STP, sela, SoK, Barb, TM, TomO, Tott, Uber, Vegas, WoZ, Yor and Frank and everyone I still managed to miss trying to think this through alphabetically....God keep you if He has you and find you if you're hiding. :)

And Letsargue, of course. :eek:

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

I thought I'd start a "positive thread" on certain
posters that are liked and why they stand out in
the crowd?

I'll start with three;

1) Glorydaz
2) Heir
3) Steko

I like these three individuals very much.

I like you and me, BUT that Heir is just too cute, and Steko spends an awful lot of time in jail from what I hear. That John W should be in jail, but is too busy chasing women. Delmar and Tam look kinda like Bonnie and Clyde....don't know if they can be trusted. Angel is way out of my league and STP is too smooth. I'll have to let you know about the rest of them after I take my meds in the morning. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Okay, even though none of you (((geniuses)))) included Letsargue and even though I've noted my friends list, there are a few who, over the years, have distinguished themselves with a steadfastness that I've had to lean on more than once, even if they weren't aware of it. Maybe especially then. Psalmist is one of those. AMR another. Anna and AB as well. Bybee too. :) That's probably my top tier, week in and out, people who check in or punch my shoulder indirectly, letting me know I matter to them. But there are many, many others, from the relatively new Angel to the long standing zoo, who've given me a lot to be thankful for as well. Some of you can't stand each other but all of you have, for God knows what reason, been more than passingly and consistently kind to me.

Not always an easy thing to do or be. So many thanks to all my friends, unnamed or noted, from Lon to rex to Kat to Evo, elo, glory, Tam, breathe, buzz, Cab, Delmar, glory, granite, heir, IMJ, IK, Deets, some guy who owns the joint, naz, quip, rocket, STP, sela, SoK, Barb, TM, TomO, Tott, Uber, Vegas, WoZ, Yor and Frank and everyone I still managed to miss trying to think this through alphabetically....God keep you if He has you and find you if you're hiding. :)

Alrighty then. You're on my good list because you listed me TWICE. :banana::banana:

Don't edit....don't edit....I already posted two bananas.

glorydaz

Because they are many ... and you do not see your name and you are reading this ... you are liked.

Lawyer Dagget.
Sheriff Delmar
Watchful Inzel
Wise Tambora
Stayed and steady bybee
Caring Nori
TOL staff and Knight
Sharp thinker Bright Raven
Scholarly AMR

This list could get long

It's a great list. Are you sure you're up to a longer list tonight? You should cut it into thirds or fourths or even add more later when you're rested up. That's what I'm going to do. :wave:

PS...or even divide (Right Divider).

IMJerusha

Back atcha, Bro, but dude...call me Jerusha! :D

I have a soft spot in my heart for a Vegas Cowboy, Breathe, Fellow Servant, Michael Cadry, Anna, Ktoyou, Psalmist and Mrs. Psalmist, Bybee and my favorite bunny man, Zoo. KMO and Arsenios have shown me kind hearts and Chrys a wealth of peace. I love Rusha's sense of humor and strength of character. Tottie is a quirky dear. Thunder's Muse brings extraordinary down under flavor to the boards and I'm honored to be a prayer warrior with Aimiel. Levolor, Genuine and Saved.One have been warmly supportive. I care a great deal for Angel and respect Tambora for her strength and commitment in the faith.

I am grateful to Admin and all the mods for putting up with me. :chuckle:

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You've been a good friend to me, TH. Thank you for all the times you've been there with a kind word when I needed it, and a bad pun when I didn't. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I hope every one of my friends understands how much I love and appreciate you all.

You're a part of my life now and when I'm away from here I miss you terribly.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Let's see... In no particular order...
Town Heretic for his humor and rationality
Bybee for her calm good sense and kindness
Anna for her love of the truth
Tom O for his common sense and uncommon humor
Rusha for her directness and humor.
Arthur Brain because he looks pretty good in a sombrero
Zippy for his grasp of logic and theology
Delmar for his firm but fair moderation, and especially for his love of animals
Zoo22 for his ability to get to the heart of the issue.
One Ugly Christian, just because I like the way he is.
Affleck, because after all the beating we've done on each other, he can still laugh about it.

Probably missed some, but these stand out right now.