POSTERS YOU LIKE AND WHY?

oatmeal

I like me.

I am humble and lovable

I like humble and lovable posters like myself.

Those that actually read and believe scripture instead of preaching denominational fluff

whitestone

I like Apollos,because he"s smarter than Paul. But then there's' Cephus,,,,,no I changed my mind I like Paul,,,,hmmm,wheres' the Idolatry and self worship button,,,,Oh it's the button over there with all the stuff stuff dripping off of it,,,,,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I like Apollos,because he"s smarter than Paul. But then there's' Cephus,,,,,no I changed my mind I like Paul,,,,hmmm,wheres' the Idolatry and self worship button,,,,Oh it's the button over there with all the stuff stuff dripping off of it,,,,,

This is a thread about posters that we appreciate? Your "humor"
escapes me? Are you being sarcastic?

IMJerusha

I like me.

That's a good thing. How can we love our neighbors as ourselves if we don't?

I am humble

....at times.

and lovable

Yeshua thought so.

I like humble and lovable posters like myself.

Like Bybee, that's nice.

Those that actually read and believe scripture instead of preaching denominational fluff

Well, no denomination has it 100% correct.

whitestone

This is a thread about posters that we appreciate? Your "humor"
escapes me? Are you being sarcastic?

lol,no,,,I let the youth group at two different churches I attend read the post here and discuss it among there selves(bare in mind this takes hours/or days depending how long it take them to read the thread,then discuss it,then email me and ask me to respond),,,but no,,,the response I made was by request of "42 members of a youth group,ages 15-18",,,they see the thread as a "back patting party,on the www",,,,there main concern is that in the end times none(or few) realize that the Gospel preached online(world-wide) is the actual way the world will perceive the truth in the end,,,,,so they are evaluating what they see the Christians doing(real-time) in the cyber world. That is they realize as time goes on the Christian body will be perceived by all world-wide by the ones today preaching in the forums,,,so they are watching very close who is preaching what and how at the moment....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
lol,no,,,I let the youth group at two different churches I attend read the post here and discuss it among there selves(bare in mind this takes hours/or days depending how long it take them to read the thread,then discuss it,then email me and ask me to respond),,,but no,,,the response I made was by request of "42 members of a youth group,ages 15-18",,,they see the thread as a "back patting party,on the www",,,,there main concern is that in the end times none(or few) realize that the Gospel preached online(world-wide) is the actual way the world will perceive the truth in the end,,,,,so they are evaluating what they see the Christians doing(real-time) in the cyber world. That is they realize as time goes on the Christian body will be perceived by all world-wide by the ones today preaching in the forums,,,so they are watching very close who is preaching what and how at the moment....

I can appreciate that. However, what were you trying to convey
in that post in question?

IMJerusha

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I wanted to say hi to your youth group.

Hi guys! :wave: Stay strong in Yeshua! :) It stands to reason ya'll deserve a little back patting too!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...the response I made was by request of "42 members of a youth group,ages 15-18",,,they see the thread as a "back patting party,on the www".
Tell the kids that encouragement and recognition of the good so many bring to one another is itself a good and in service to that sense of family that should exist within the body but is too often subsumed by difference and self righteous distinction.

:e4e:

IMJerusha

Oh, is this a thread about who we follow in the faith? Nah! :crackup: