POSTERS YOU LIKE AND WHY?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nick M, the Great, and I bond over Smokey and the Bandit.

Giving me "The Big Freeze," eh, ex "EasySpace" friend? Fine-I'll cancel ordering that septic tank, that I was planning to give you, for your birthday, and/or Christmas. I'm giving it to my mother.

So there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I soooooooooo appreciate

John W.
Saul To Paul
Nick M.
SOZO (under any name he uses)

for standing firm and confident in the gospel, and never being afraid to speak it with authority, and protect others from the wolves.

john w

Hall of Fame
As for you, "gramps," the starter of this overrated "thread," you can forget about that new and improved" combination Croquette/Horseshoes/Jarts game, that I was going to send to you, for your retirement, that you can play, in between watching your "story," in retirement, "The Edge of Night," as a reward for your loyalty to me, the great and modest "lord" John W, on which you had your heart set.

john w

Hall of Fame
I soooooooooo appreciate

John W.
Saul To Paul
Nick M.
SOZO (under any name he uses)

for standing firm and confident in the gospel, and never being afraid to speak it with authority, and protect others from the wolves.

Ditto, Bora of Tam! Plus, I "dig" you "cuz" of your acute ability to appreciate class, such as myself. I "dunt" know about those other "dispy" and/or MAD wackos you've named. If they put me on their list, then I'd know.

The humble one,.... John W

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm partial to faithful men who are able to teach others also, are set in defence of the gospel and who hold fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul. STP, johnw and NickM come to mind right off the bat. I also appreciate GM, steko, Delmar, Tambora, rocketman and glorydaz and new to the scene musterion.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm partial to faithful men who are able to teach others also, are set in defence of the gospel and who hold fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul. STP, johnw and NickM come to mind right off the bat. I also appreciate GM, steko, Delmar, Tambora, rocketman and glorydaz

Now, I nominate this post, from the most underrated poster in the history of TOL, your heir-ness, as "POTLOTY"(Post Of The Last One Thousand Years...Wait....Craigie Tet., and Naggie say that this "Thousand Years" to which I posted is a hyperbole, figurative, you see...We need Ernie Douglas, Jr., AKA, "god"rulz, to correct it).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and new to the scene musterion.
Good one.

We do tend to have ready names for those that we have appreciated for some time now and grown accustomed to, and those that we have recently acquired an appreciation for seem to be listed further down our list.
Got several "newbies" that are steadily approaching a very good standing in my book.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grosnick Marowbe

He came here full steam ahead, and has not changed gears since!

Keep that pedal to the metal!

john w

Hall of Fame
Too many "MAD" wackos/"dispies" to name, but, on the men side, this is why I'm partial to brothers STP, Nick the great, and Steko, as, besides teaching them how to be extremely modest, like myself, I also "weened" them, gave them instruction, when they were "young uns," on how to handle "trouble," on the TOL ranch, from the ravenous wolves/wolf-ette's. I gave them the pattern, through this type of speech/directives, years ago, and they've not let me down:

There's liable to be trouble out there today on the TOL ranch, from the wolves/wolf-ette's...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Too many "MAD" wackos/"dispies" to name, but, on the men side, this is why I'm partial to brothers STP, Nick the great, and Steko, as, besides teaching them how to be extremely modest, like myself, I also "weened" them, gave them instruction, when they were "young uns," on how to handle "trouble," on the TOL ranch, from the ravenous wolves/wolf-ette's. I gave them the pattern, through this type of speech/directives, years ago, and they've not let me down:

There's liable to be trouble out there today on the TOL ranch, from the wolves/wolf-ette's...
We need to work on Barney's gun skills.
(PS .... bring your vest.)