Mr. Religion - Religious dilitante

OCTOBER23

Godrulz - A Wise and loving husband

SaultoPaul - funny

SovereigntyIsGods - Knows what to say

WizardofOz - a fighter

The Berean - Searcher of the Word

OMEGA - End of the World

Many are gone but not forgotten in God's Book of Life.
=====================================

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Over time I have come to appreciate Town because he can parse a single sentence into endless incomprehensible dribble.
I like Eeset 'cause she oozes sincerity...or something...let's just say she's oozy. Like that stuff they put in little fake plastic garbage cans when some around here were kids. :)

Yeah, when I think of fake, plastic garbage, it's gotta be Eeset. Bless her heart.

Else, if you're on my friends' list I like you. If you aren't I probably either don't or don't know you. Now back to GM's end of the year dinner. :chew:

bybee

I like Eeset 'cause she oozes sincerity...or something...let's just say she's oozy. Like that stuff they put in little fake plastic garbage cans when some around here were kids. :)

Yeah, when I think of fake, plastic garbage, it's gotta be Eeset. Bless her heart.

Else, if you're on my friends' list I like you. If you aren't I probably either don't or don't know you. Now back to GM's end of the year dinner. :chew:

Indeed!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick M, the Great, and I bond over Smokey and the Bandit.
Ha!

One of my sons and I watched that movie so many times that we know every word of it by heart!
It cracked me up!
One of my all time favorite movies for sheer laughter.