POSTERS YOU LIKE AND WHY?

oatmeal

That's a good thing. How can we love our neighbors as ourselves if we don't?

....at times.

Yeshua thought so.

Like Bybee, that's nice.

Well, no denomination has it 100% correct.

thank you for your humble and lovable conversation

Nice to see someone who is not poised to mock and deride.

but can take a speck of humor for its intended intention

bybee

You are now my "7th favorite Inzl Kett"-keep up the fine work, "grasshopper!"

You know John W. This place would not be the same without you! I enjoy your wit but I am especially fond of you when you get serious and give us an exegesis of scripture!
Blessings dear boy!

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know John W. This place would not be the same without you! I enjoy your wit but I am especially fond of you when you get serious and give us an exegesis of scripture!
Blessings dear boy!

He is rather humorous.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Blessings dear boy!
:up:

dearest bybee's a keeper!

oatmeal

Pierac is a a serious and thorough scholar.

Jerry Shugart knows about grace.

As does John w

Robert Pate loves to rattle some cages., the occupants who should learn from Pate, so they get free of their cages.

Nazaroo, he has a clear logical thought process and does his homework

There are others, but their name slip my mind right now.

john w

Hall of Fame
Blessings dear boy!

Thanks, Bee of By, as, obviously, the best posts come last, the "creme, rising to the top!"

John W., and the "W" stands for "Way too humble."

whitestone

When it comes to preaching about "Paul's Gospel" I'm totally
focused and serious. Being as truthful and careful to post words
that, point to the "Dispensation of Grace." That's the time we're
living in today. I encourage posters to read and study the writings
of the Apostle Paul, for it is he who was given the "Grace Message"
by the "Risen Christ."

When it comes to posters who either, reject the truth of
Paul's Message or assume the position of mockery and attack
the "Grace Message" I passionately defend the Message and
am willing to go to battle for it! I like to call it, "Verbal fisticuffs!"

When it comes to being witty, sarcastic, and hyperboles,
those are part of my personality, and who I am. We're all multi-
faceted human beings. We have different aspects of our self that,
not everyone sees! We pick and choose how we act, the words
we use and how we come across to various people we come in
contact with, during the course of our life.

When it comes to how we respond on the Internet as
opposed to real life situations. There's a tendency to show off
some "Bravado" on the "Net" because, we have a "wall of
anonymity." Would we call somebody a moron, idiot, ignorant,
stupid, etc, in a real life situation; probably not. Why? because
it would most likely end in some kind of, 'physical altercation?'

When it comes to being ourselves on the forum, I believe
our true personality is exposed to a certain extent. Some of what
we say and how we respond and react to others is, playing a part
in a small "Human drama." Shakespeare said it best; "Life's but a
walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon
the stage, and then is heard no more."

GM,,you may have struck their nerve,,,they already had a loaded question for me to post(but they are patient),,,I'll say it anyway,,,

"who in all the new testament writings spoke about love 77 times,loveth 10 times,,and forms of the word love?",,,the answer is Paul...

This is an odd portion of Paul's writings often missed,but in truth if we take the Gospels(and divide them by four) Christ himself did not stress the meaning/importance of love as often as Paul.

I also do agree we should harken to and adhere to the teachings of Paul. There,as with any beginning point is also an ending,and if we begin with certain gifts as Paul explains love is the last we might master.

I myself would have left of from hearing you long before,but at the request of the members of the youth group I will not. They as you have defended yourself in your post do see that on a good day you do have the heart to preach a good sermon,but the deliverance is lacking in the affection of love(they chuckled to see you go straight to it in your post,they saw it as if you already knew this),,,

Not as if I intend any disrespect,but don't convert one to the Gospel and drive nine away,,,yes in this you will need to tip-e-toe where milk is being drank,,,as fast as two are converted twenty will come to the lord and even though you may feel as though you've explained it over and over,,,,,,,you will always have to begin at the beginning and explain it again(which is frustrating I know),,,but never the less,,,

Lets pretend it's the beginning( beginning of what?),,,"first day GM became christian",,ok you didn't understand everything on day one of your conversion agreed,,,so I will refer to you as "an idiot",ok thats not fair because you just began to try to accept Christ,,,so I'll call you the dummy,,still not quite fair is it?

Now you see the just,so there are a very many people here and you know they are at different levels of understanding. and you know if they think far left,why they do,,or if far right why they do. You know that in the beginning(day you converted),,you didn't know everything.,,,,

Love I think is the most difficult part my friend,it's because I am saying to you to not swoop in when you know it is fair to do so. well I would sure hate to see your talents at preaching go to waste. My reaction was from the beginning to cast you aside with the other files. The members of the youth group were dissecting the scriptural proofs you were posting,lol,and told me I should do as you say but not as you do,lol,,,,lol,,don't waste your gift my friend,,,"add love to your sermon",,,

Thunder's Muse

I like Truster. I'm not sure why, He and I have some things we disagree on fairly strongly, but I see his zeal and his love for the Father and it just makes me want to hang out with him.

I think he would have a very interesting story to tell of his life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM,,you may have struck their nerve,,,they already had a loaded question for me to post(but they are patient),,,I'll say it anyway,,,

"who in all the new testament writings spoke about love 77 times,loveth 10 times,,and forms of the word love?",,,the answer is Paul...

This is an odd portion of Paul's writings often missed,but in truth if we take the Gospels(and divide them by four) Christ himself did not stress the meaning/importance of love as often as Paul.

I also do agree we should harken to and adhere to the teachings of Paul. There,as with any beginning point is also an ending,and if we begin with certain gifts as Paul explains love is the last we might master.

I myself would have left of from hearing you long before,but at the request of the members of the youth group I will not. They as you have defended yourself in your post do see that on a good day you do have the heart to preach a good sermon,but the deliverance is lacking in the affection of love(they chuckled to see you go straight to it in your post,they saw it as if you already knew this),,,

Not as if I intend any disrespect,but don't convert one to the Gospel and drive nine away,,,yes in this you will need to tip-e-toe where milk is being drank,,,as fast as two are converted twenty will come to the lord and even though you may feel as though you've explained it over and over,,,,,,,you will always have to begin at the beginning and explain it again(which is frustrating I know),,,but never the less,,,

Lets pretend it's the beginning( beginning of what?),,,"first day GM became christian",,ok you didn't understand everything on day one of your conversion agreed,,,so I will refer to you as "an idiot",ok thats not fair because you just began to try to accept Christ,,,so I'll call you the dummy,,still not quite fair is it?

Now you see the just,so there are a very many people here and you know they are at different levels of understanding. and you know if they think far left,why they do,,or if far right why they do. You know that in the beginning(day you converted),,you didn't know everything.,,,,

Love I think is the most difficult part my friend,it's because I am saying to you to not swoop in when you know it is fair to do so. well I would sure hate to see your talents at preaching go to waste. My reaction was from the beginning to cast you aside with the other files. The members of the youth group were dissecting the scriptural proofs you were posting,lol,and told me I should do as you say but not as you do,lol,,,,lol,,don't waste your gift my friend,,,"add love to your sermon",,,

Actually, I find your posts, interesting. I've posted on other forums
in the past and found them to be, "overly policed" by Moderators
who are, 'ever-ready' to pull the plug on anyone who shows a
flare for controversy. TOL has some very good Moderators who
are willing to allow a greater freedom to express yourself. TOL
attracts a myriad of different types of posters. You'll find, Atheists,
Agnostics, New-Age spiritualists, Cults, Catholics, assorted Protestants,
Seekers, Clowns, Morons, Calvinists, Pentecostals/Charismatics, Jews, etc.

Some are here, just to cause disruption, others are here to learn,
and seek truth, while some (very few) are serious about the truth
of the Scriptures and preaching Paul's Gospel, given to him by the
"Risen Christ." It's a Spiritual battlefield and there's a copious amount
of passion involved trying to teach/preach the truths of Scripture.

This isn't a Church, a Bible study get together, or a picnic where
friends are gathered together for fellowship. This is a forum, made
up of different types of personalities, attitudes, behaviors, and
belief systems. At times, things get heated, tempers flair up, and
it's rare that you find a, "meeting of the minds" in such a "mixed
bag" of different types of personalities.

I'm close with a small number of like-minded, Bible believing,
followers of "Paul's Gospel" which was given to him by Christ
Himself. We understand one another, believe the same way,
use similar words and phrases, and give encouragement to
one another. Romans 12:18 states; "If it be possible,
as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

If you'll notice the verse says; "If it be possible?" Sometimes,
it's NOT possible. Some are here to destroy the Grace Message
by using accusations, exaggerations, and accusatory language.
Some are here to argue for the sake of arguing. Everyone has
a separate agenda, and it's not always a 'positive' agenda.

Anyone can be indoctrinated by their Church, commentaries,
religious books and supposed Biblical Scholars. That's why
it's so important to read and study the Scriptures by our self
or with one or more like-minded "True Believers." And, it's
best to pray before opening the Bible that, God will give you
wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to understand what you're
about to read! We're living in what Paul calls, the Dispensation
of Grace. Paul states in Romans 2:16--"In the day when God shall
judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."
It's extremely important to read and study what Paul has to
say to US today. Those writings can be found in Romans to Philemon.