Town Quixote's

ClimateSanity

Are you making some kind of point? Referring to post #2220 by town. Just juxtaposing quotes doesn't mean everyone gets what you are trying to say. More of that ego at work.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Town :)
Just here to say you did not run me off, of course you didn't! Not one here did. My word, we - most of us - come here because either people aggravate us or we aggravate them - and we have usually accepted that years ago, yes? How in the world could anything like that run me off? Oh I'm rainee. Sigh.

Welcome back, Rainee.

BTW, your honesty in introducing yourself by mentioning your former username is a refreshingly honest approach.

Hope all is well ... and you have a Merry Christmas. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Attributed To Albert Einstein

ClimateSanity

Again I'm being talked to by someone I don't read or respond to. The only possible reason I can think of is to provide entertainment for the crowd here that town personally put together years ago who don't have quite the hate and spite in themselves so they depend on this person to do their heavy lifting.

journey

I don't know about the old grudges and don't want to. This is a beautiful time of the year, and I would hope that making peace might be an option to consider. There doesn't appear to be any winners in a continuing conflict.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you making some kind of point? Referring to post #2220 by town. Just juxtaposing quotes doesn't mean everyone gets what you are trying to say. More of that ego at work.
Because the alternative would be either a) you don't get how your own point works against you or b) you do and have no particular answer for it.

You're the one casting dispersions on people ( calling them sociopaths) for failing to understand how people think in your estimation.
Sorry, but after years of watching him call people retards, dispute their salvation and take glee in the thought of others suffering...before we touch on his rape comments, ect. I think it's a shoe that might fit.

I can only judge by what is said. The totality of what you say denotes a huge ego.
Then I'd say you're dragging that old baggage into a new username. So why bother changing letters that have no real meaning?

It maybe a ruse or acting on your part but I can generally see ego when it is displayed.
People see what they look for or, sometimes, people who lack confidence see confidence as something else.

I've never claimed to lack ego. But I've always said that the things I value more I find more in others, like Psalmist or any number of my friends here and else.

Ive seen enough of these people in my life and I usually steer clear of them
Really? So why are you stomping around in here? Just felt like a judge-by? Illustrate your comparative humility?

They have nothing to add to my life.
Have a good one then and merry Christmas to you.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

I don't know what you're speaking to on the stalking end, but I didn't put together a crowd. I started a thread and around four thousand times in a given month people stop by to give it a look. So I kept at it.Your mischaracterization isn't surprising, but you should probably put your old face back on now.

Because the alternative would be either a) you don't get how your own point works against you or b) you do and have no particular answer for it.

Sorry, but after years of watching him call people retards, dispute their salvation and take glee in the thought of others suffering...before we touch on his rape comments, ect. I think it's a shoe that might fit.

Then I'd say you're dragging that old baggage into a new username. So why bother changing letters that have no real meaning?

People see what they look for or, sometimes, people who lack confidence see confidence as something else.

I've never claimed to lack ego. But I've always said that the things I value more I find more in others, like Psalmist or any number of my friends here and else.

Really? So why are you stomping around in here? Just felt like a judge-by? Illustrate your comparative humility?

Have a good one then and merry Christmas to you.

This wasn't directed at you except the crowd you put together soon after arriving in 2007. Ask Doser who the crowd is (about 7 people) if you truly don't know. Just watch who the usual lynch mob is and who out of that usually hi fives you for your particiation in a lynching. Other than that, the stalker is not you , but as the singer sung back in the 70's, " you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you "....except its a post in this instance.

ClimateSanity

In
The kind who keeps telling everyone they know how "over" their ex they are? :idunno:

Whose ex? I saw her quote this time. The answer is that its easy to see the person posting and the person being quoted without reading the content of the response.

I stand by my claim. I have intentionally looked over every post this stalker has made since my return and any reading was purely accidental. I caught a glimpse of perhaps three of her posts this one you quoted included. Again, its not hard to tell someone is stalking you even if you do not read the content of response. All you need is the avatar and the name of the person being quoted.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This wasn't directed at you except the crowd you put together soon after arriving in 2007.
Never happened. I made a lot of friends here from across all sorts of differing lines.

Ask Doser who the crowd
I never ask a dishonest man for an estimation unless I want to be lied to.

is (about 7 people) if you truly don't know.
I kept track of who I was repping to keep from getting the irritating "you must spread reputation around" message for the first couple of years I was here, and who was repping me and it was a diverse group.

Just watch who the usual lynch mob is and who out of that usually hi fives you for your particiation in a lynching. Other than that, the stalker is not you , but as the singer sung back in the 70's, " you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you "....except its a post in this instance.
Guy, I said I didn't know who you were talking about. See? You're seeing things you want to see, not what I gave you to see.

ClimateSanity

Never happened. I made a lot of friends here from across all sorts of differing lines.

I never ask a dishonest man for an estimation unless I want to be lied to.

I kept track of who I was repping to keep from getting the irritating "you must spread reputation around" message for the first couple of years I was here, and who was repping me and it was a diverse group.

Guy, I said I didn't know who you were talking about. See? You're seeing things you want to see, not what I gave you to see.

There are at least three who know who this crowd of seven is. You all come join in defense of each other when one is being "attacked". Your fake ignorance is noted.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So help me, if it's "I am woman" I'm closing this thread again. :eek:

You can bend but never break me
Because it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal .............................

girlpower_zpsexle3uf7.gif~original

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know about the old grudges and don't want to. This is a beautiful time of the year, and I would hope that making peace might be an option to consider. There doesn't appear to be any winners in a continuing conflict.

Christmascats_zpsvjtt2lxx.gif~original

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There are at least three who know who this crowd of seven is.
I don't care? I mean, you've spent post after post insulting me with no apparent end game and I'm supposed to think about who you believe is out to get you?

You all come join in defense of each other when one is being "attacked".
Quote me the last time I'm supposed to have done that with you so I can figure out your particulars.

Your fake ignorance is noted.

Only egoist maniacs think they truly understand how another thinks. .