Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:D Thanks. It's good go be back. I didn't miss the activity the way I thought I would, but I did miss many of the people I only bump into around here.

Those same people, as well as a few others, are why I continue to post here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you think the management here is telling us it is time to leave?
I've never known Knight to be shy about telling anyone what he thinks, so no. I think TOL has always been a balancing act and sometimes it gets out of whack, but it has a way of finding its feet again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think the management here is telling us it is time to leave?

I think what is going on will eventually backfire. As for me, I have a lifetime membership and do not violate the rules.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's still more right with the joint than wrong and more people to meet and like than the one's who make you wonder about their damage.

In the end, who does the damage affect the most?

Certainly not me. Or you. When we sign off, we will be enjoying the holidays with our family. That is the case for most people.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In the end, who does the damage affect the most?

Certainly not me. Or you. When we sign off, we will be enjoying the holidays with our family. That is the case for most people.
Yeah, I'm about as grateful over this holiday as I ever have been in my life. Jack is present and active. We're all in good health. Mother's back is finally better. Dad's heart is now rebuilt to last. :) I've been accepted into grad school. Life is ridiculously good. A minute's contemplation of the blessings I'm being showered with turns me into a grinning doofus. :D

Merry Christmas, again, Rusha.

Reactions: Lon

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm about as grateful over this holiday as I ever have been in my life. Jack is present and active. We're all in good health. Mother's back is finally better. Dad's heart is now rebuilt to last. :) I've been accepted into grad school. Life is ridiculously good. A minute's contemplation of the blessings I'm being showered with turns me into a grinning doofus. :D

May God continue to share in His abundance with you and yours.

AMR

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My holiday and the new year will be starting out great because things are going well for my family.

My daughter just got married and has moved into the house right next door to me. Seeing my children content and happy is really all I need in life.

And you as well. :)

glorydaz

Thanks you two for making my point about the thread and what trolls do when they're given the keys to the kingdom.

The emperor has no clothes, and he's embarrassed.

You know, Town. Dictators think they should be able to do and say whatever they like and the "peasants", as your Queen, has called us have no say in anything the dictator does. He can publically flog the poor peasant who fails to bow and scrape when called upon to do so. You hate not having your own private kingdom....it's an affront to your high holiness, and anyone who refuses to kiss your little golden slippers is a "troll".

Get over yourself, Town. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed and you'd do well to figure that out.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm glad that you're back and I think that most feel the same way.

I do ... TH was one of the first people to add me as a friend when I joined TOL over seven years ago.

Back then, and even now, we have not always seen eye to eye on every issue. Regardless of that, one thing I will say for TH is that he was always quick to explain why he believes in the deity of God and defend Christianity.

Oddly enough, he is/was able to disagree without being obnoxious and repelling further interaction.