Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Holiday humor ... :)

Holiday humor ... :)

Snowman20Very20Funny20Christmas20201320Jokes20Pictures20for20Kids20Children_zpsffvmna49.jpg~original

glorydaz

:plain: If you want to make excuses for it, that's your call.

That's right. But he isn't a reasonable person. That's why he's been here under a number of names, all of them hitting the penalty box at some point despite saluting all the flags that are popular with the power structure.

You've got SOD on the brain. And you work so diligently to make sure no one can stand him. :think:

glorydaz

:think: I know for two people who don't appear to be enamored of me they stay over like in-laws. :eek:

The one guy who was outraged by my thinking I knew the mind of my dedicated stalker keeps telling me my own mind and the girl who thinks she's got my number keeps misdialing it.

It's a puzzle to baffle Poirot. :poly: And just in time for Christmas!

Cute.....and you're the one who couldn't stop trying to shove Job down the throats of the guy and the girl who were managing just fine without your butting in. We could see the difference between righteous Job and a stripper, but you couldn't. You joined the humanists instead. That's a puzzle that would baffle anyone who knows the book of Job.

ClimateSanity

:plain: If you want to make excuses for it, that's your call. .

Reading minds again Mr ego? I said nothing about making excuses. Do you or do you not think he would truly enjoy watching someone suffer in hell? If you think he would, that says more about you than him.

That's right. But he isn't a reasonable person. That's why he's been here under a number of names, all of them hitting the penalty box at some point despite saluting all the flags that are popular with the power structure.

He isn't a reasonable person in your estimation. He thinks you are a despicable human being and I am inclined to agree. Your sneak behavior on here is atrocious. It is you who should have been banned permanently. He seems reasonable to me and many other people on this site. Perhaps he has you pegged accurately? That's why he has you consternated? He hits the penalty box so often because of the slime on this board that doesn't debate fairly, yourself included. I have yet to see you engage anyone who disagrees with you in a honest manner....never. It just seems to bother him more than most that he is unable to leave you alone. That is the source of him hitting the penalty box.

ClimateSanity

Cute.....and you're the one who couldn't stop trying to shove Job down the throats of the guy and the girl who were managing just fine without your butting in. We could see the difference between righteous Job and a stripper, but you couldn't. You joined the humanists instead. That's a puzzle that would baffle anyone who knows the book of Job.

He reads the bible through humanist lenses. Don't expect him to get it right.

Sigh

Welcome back, Rainee.

BTW, your honesty in introducing yourself by mentioning your former username is a refreshingly honest approach.

Hope all is well ... and you have a Merry Christmas. :)
Well Hello there Rusha :)
It is very good to see you!
To see all of you. It feels good, hard to believe I don't know y'all.
I guess spending years here, throwing fits occasionally, spitting nails, etc somehow let y'all get under my skin :)

Have some come back and not been able to use their first name? I would still be rainee if I could but it is not to be I guess, sigh. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess spending years here, throwing fits occasionally, spitting nails, etc somehow let y'all get under my skin :)

Eh, it happens. Are you prepared for Christmas?

ClimateSanity

You've got SOD on the brain. And you work so diligently to make sure no one can stand him. :think:

Yes, what a hypocrite. He was lamenting how much he was talked about by SOD in his greatly enjoyed absence and yet here he is not being able to get SOD off his mind.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reading minds again Mr ego? I said nothing about making excuses. Do you or do you not think he would truly enjoy watching someone suffer in hell? If you think he would, that says more about you than him.

So, in your brilliant estimation, he is just spouting off? Didn't mean it? Said it (over and over again) because it tickles the funny bone?

Go ahead, excuse and explain away. This should be good. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, what a hypocrite. He was lamenting how much he was talked about by SOD in his greatly enjoyed absence and yet here he is not being able to get SOD off his mind.
I saw a thread anna made with post after post in it. I noted it. I also noted how I've posted four times in one thread and none in any of his others.

I've invited people to look at that in reverse, but you won't. The facts don't fit your narrative.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is going on with Town here, Rusha? Why is GloryD having a problem? Who else is here with aproblem with Town?

Sigh. TH just came back, and Koban and a his newest friend started in on him because he dared voice his opinion that women do not deserve to be raped.

Yes, Rainee, you heard it right. There is a full on war going because Res made several threads stating that rape was deserved for certain victims.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Have some come back and not been able to use their first name? I would still be rainee if I could but it is not to be I guess, sigh. :)

Yes, rainee, Mocking You had that problem and resolved it somehow. Check with Sherman or Knight about that, they may be able to help.

ClimateSanity

I saw a thread anna made with post after post in it. I noted it. I also noted how I've posted four times in one thread and none in any of his others.

I've invited people to look at that in reverse, but you won't. The facts don't fit your narrative.

Right here in your own thread, you can't stop talking about SOD. The facts are there despite your apparent blindness.

ClimateSanity

Again, I am being addressed by the same person whom I repeatedly ignore. No, I did not read the response, only my name in the quote box.

Sigh

Eh, it happens. Are you prepared for Christmas?

Oh we have had a reality change here, while your family was getting married and hopefully all here with other good things too, we had a hot water leak in the wall under the foundation - three or four days before thanksgiving. So no thanksgiving till some time in Dec for us.
Who knows when or what Christmas will be...
Our beloved fat cat is having problems too.. I am just grateful and thankful we are together and things are not worse!