Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You can bend but never break me
Because it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal .............................

girlpower_zpsexle3uf7.gif~original

:plain:

glorydaz

take glee in the thought of others suffering

Even when you bury your false accusations inside a mountain of words, they are still false accusations. You've said the same about me, because I recognize that people do reap what they sow. Recognizing something is NOT the same as taking glee in it.

Knowing that suffering has good purposes seems to be beyond your ability to even consider, and when someone does happen to suggest that something positive comes out of something horrible, you say they take glee from that horrible thing. This is the thinking of a humanist. Which is why I have said your thinking is humanistic in many respects.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Even when you bury your false accusations inside a mountain of words, they are still false accusations.
You're acting like a girl who breaks up with a guy then keeps calling him, but okay, Sod literally said he looked forward to watching Rusha suffer in hell. More than once.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TH ... what is going on?

Apparently you know something. Care to explain? :think:

ClimateSanity

You're acting like a girl who breaks up with a guy then keeps calling him, but okay, Sod literally said he looked forward to watching Rusha suffer in hell. More than once.

I can't figure you on this one. Anyone with sense knows Doser is just venting and using hyperbole. No reasonable person could truly enjoy watching someone suffer in hell, however, I would love to see some get permabanned and see if they try to sneak back in!!!!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH ... what is going on?

Apparently you know something. Care to explain? :think:

:think: I know for two people who don't appear to be enamored of me they stay over like in-laws. :eek:

The one guy who was outraged by my thinking I knew the mind of my dedicated stalker keeps telling me my own mind and the girl who thinks she's got my number keeps misdialing it.

It's a puzzle to baffle Poirot. :poly: And just in time for Christmas!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: I know for two people who don't appear to be enamored of me they stay over like in-laws. :eek:

The one guy who was outraged by my thinking I knew the mind of my dedicated stalker keeps telling me my own mind and the girl who thinks she's smarter keeps missing the rebut.

It's a puzzle to baffle Poirot. :poly: And just in time for Christmas!

Oh. Is that all. So there is no "Deep Dark Society Club" that only the cool cats are allowed to participate in?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't figure you on this one. Anyone with sense knows Doser is just venting and using hyperbole.
:plain: If you want to make excuses for it, that's your call.

No reasonable person could truly enjoy watching someone suffer in hell
That's right. But he isn't a reasonable person. That's why he's been here under a number of names, all of them hitting the penalty box at some point despite saluting all the flags that are popular with the power structure.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh. Is that all. So there is no "Deep Dark Society Club" that only the cool cats are allowed to participate in?
Guess not...hey, did you know that when Sod was repeatedly telling you to go to hell and that he was looking forward to your suffering in hell he was just, you know, joshing and whatnot? :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guess not...hey, did you know that when Sod was repeatedly telling you to go to hell and that he was looking forward to your suffering in hell he was just, you know, joshing and whatnot? :plain:

Uh huh ... because no decent person would actually say such a thing and mean it.

Oh wait, no decent person would actually kid about such a thing.

Hmmm.

Seriously, I don't care. That much animosity is his issue, not mine.

glorydaz

He's not the only one on here who has said that. Have you ever heard of over exaggeration to make a point? Why do you single out SOD? :think:

Or have you ever considered that someone might just trust the Lord to only send those to hell who deserved it, and that suffering is a part of hell?

Old time preachers used to holler out to sinners the exact same thing. Could it be that the unbelievers may need to hear such tough talk?