Town Quixote's

glorydaz

I haven't changed a thing about this thread or it's approach. It was as it is. The only difference is in your skin.

Wrong. If you haven't changed a thing, then I missed those times you went overboard (I did not read this on a regular basis).....just as you claimed to have missed the person I was from my past posting.

That's how you feel about it. It is no more true than your humanist remarks or Sods lying about, oh, nearly anything to do with me.

My remarks weren't made in a thread I could close after I made them. I made them with the full understanding that you would be able to respond. Your calling me Daze, and saying, "Then, after responding to the humanist nonsense one too many times, I came about as close to being outraged (in this case, head shakingly disappointed) and..." then shutting down the thread was one of the most cowardly things I've seen on here.

And, you do argue from a humanistic point of view. You can get all offended if you want, but there is no term that better fits your arguments on this rape issue than that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The whole driving rainee anywhere has always been his invention. Maybe he believes it, maybe not. Maybe he just can't understand that there's another way of thinking and being than his own way. Sociopaths don't really get how the rest of the world thinks. They only mimic it.

Eh, Rainee gave as good as she got. I once remember a poster stating he would no longer contribute to TOL as long as he was treated so badly by the mods. Presto. Chango. Now he pretends to respect them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
an example of his "brilliant wit" to savor - he is responding to Chrysostom:

Gee, cholostosom, I didn't know I was.

In the bag, so to speak. :plain: :eek:

and referring to a colostomy bag

prolly a suggestion of bybee's, knowing her fondness for matters of a scatological nature

in the past, poly or nin would have smacked him silly over that

and he would have slunk off and sulked for a month

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
an example of his "brilliant wit" to savor - he is responding to Chrysostom:

and referring to a colostomy bag

prolly a suggestion of bybee's, knowing her fondness for matters of a scatological nature
It's touching that you keep a scrapbook, but that bit (not the best or worst) was in line with a larger note on Chrys venting his bowels in fake awards that mostly only found humor in the comments of others.

glorydaz

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, that's why I posted as strong a bit in relation to IMJ literally two posts before your glowing review. You're a bit like Sod, who suddenly found a litany of complaints, from character to religion, right after I opposed him strongly over race baiting.

My remarks weren't made in a thread I could close after I made them.
I didn't close it to avoid you and I opened it later, as I always do. But the arguments and offenses were there to continue in the threads noted. I'm not going to do much more of this with you. It's just not the point of the thread. If my characterizations are off people will see it. They may follow the links and think, "He's wrong about her." Or not. I'm guessing mostly not, from the responses I get.

Your calling me Daze, and saying, "Then, after responding to the humanist nonsense one too many times, I came about as close to being outraged (in this case, head shakingly disappointed) and..." then shutting down the thread was one of the most cowardly things I've seen on here.
Then you don't understand the word. You disparaged my faith. That's lower than any treatment you've had from me. But I didn't return it. I noted my disappointment. Dazed (and confused, being the inference you missed) seemed charitable.

And, you do argue from a humanistic point of view.
No, I don't, you're just an essentially blinkered soul who sees me as wonderful in agreement and horrible in disagreement.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You didn't have any problem with the thread until you were a subject in a Gazette.

Let's get a different opinion from someone a little earlier in this very thread:

Like I've said before, every argument is linked to and the place to continue the disagreement is in the thread. That's why I don't raise additional arguments in this thread, only note and link to debates ongoing.

Things change, as do people. We are known by the company we keep.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
another revealing slip:
notice his appraisal of his own self-celebrating blog-of-a-thread
"the kingdom"
on a Christian website
seems almost blasphemous, doesn't it?
Hey, troll, the kingdom is TOL. Keys to troll it. See, that's another reason I mostly don't talk to you. It's like tutoring someone who is never really going to learn to read.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
not to a Christian

:think:
It's a metaphor, but having you critique what's acceptable to a Christian is like getting a lecture in travel etiquette from a Visigoth.

And you're welcome. Watching you scramble desperately after me, cobble threads to draw me in and gnash your worn teeth around the joint, this has to feel like Christmas to you.

Funnier still, he thinks keys to the kingdom is blasphemous...maybe my mistake all this time was in thinking you were clever. Maybe you're just stupid and angry. :think: It would explain a lot.

bybee

another revealing slip:

notice his appraisal of his own self-celebrating blog-of-a-thread

"the kingdom"

on a Christian website

seems almost blasphemous, doesn't it?

feel free to whine about it all you like :idunno:

So far, I don't need your permission to do anything....:confused::think: