toldailytopic: Which TOL member(s) did you dislike at first but now like? (or vice ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragTagblues

When I first joined Ktoyou and I got off to a rocky start but we are now friends. I don't like to be enemies with anyone. But there are some on here that are like talking to a rock. P66 and Uberpod1 which I have blocked. I don't want them posting on my wall. P66 comments and avatars are offensive. :vomit: Uberpod1 -I have my reasons---irreconcilable differences.

Friends -too many to list. The rest of you are a great bunch of people. Knight kudos for running a great site.

What even me? Well shucks . . . :plain:

:eek:

taikoo

When I first joined Ktoyou and I got off to a rocky start but we are now friends. I don't like to be enemies with anyone. But there are some on here that are like talking to a rock. P66 and Uberpod1 which I have blocked. I don't want them posting on my wall. P66 comments and avatars are offensive. :vomit: Uberpod1 -I have my reasons---irreconcilable differences.

Friends -too many to list. The rest of you are a great bunch of people. Knight kudos for running a great site.

It would take more than just an amnesty for ps86, it would take a sincere public apology for his obscene remarks to me.

bybee

Those in darkness (Calvinists, Pentecostals, Charismatics, Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Mormons, Muslims, etc.) have it as their agenda to keep others in the dark. Those of us in the light, are here to expose them.

We are not here to expose others. That is unseemly.
The light of Christ shines on everyone. All that I need to do is be in the light. The light will attract it's own.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if there could be an amnesty day in which everyone could say hi to those they want, and try for a fresh start by canceling all past unpleasantness.

I wonder if Kim Jong Il will ever get a haircut that doesn't induce me to vomit whenever I see it. :think:

ghost

Hall of Fame
It's never really been a question of who I "like" or "don't like". It's really a question of liking and not liking what people say. I like it when people agree with God, and don't like it when they don't. If I didn't like those who disagree with God, I wouldn't say anything to them.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What even me? Well shucks . . . :plain:

:eek:

You and I just philosophically disagree. You don't post hateful words or offensive pictures. You don't keep repeating to same words over an over like Perse than then call me a piece of trash because I disagree with you. You are a whole lot more civil than that.

taikoo

I wonder if Kim Jong Il will ever get a haircut that doesn't induce me to vomit whenever I see it. :think:

it wont be handsome but you will like it if its cut off straight across above the ears.

i hope there is an afterlife so he can pay for his crimes

rexlunae

I had a brief conflict with Ktoyou when I first joined before I knew how things worked around here. But I've come to respect her a lot. Something similar with TH, before I understood his style.

My esteem of chrysostom has always been in flux. Sometime, he seems to want to discuss something interesting, and sometime he just seems to want to ridicule.

Traditio has become less conceited, kinda, which is an improvement. Sometimes he has really interesting things to talk about.

I've come to appreciate Nicholesmom and CabinetMaker as reasonable, levelheaded people with reasonable things to say. And zippy has turned out to be very reasonable and interesting.

bybee

I am, and will do so now.
Really? What does that mean? I see no evidence of that. That makes no sense.

It makes sense to me.
You see only what your self-imposed blinders permit you to see.
I do not see evidence of love in your posts.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If they have shapely legs, I rather like men in skirts!

Ach, is that so?!

Gae bring to me a pint o' wine
And fill it in a silver tassie,
That I may drink before I go
A service to my bonnie lassie.
The boat rocks at the pier o' Leith,
Fu' loud the wind blaws frae the ferry,
The ship rides by the Berwick law,
And I maun leave my bonnie Mary.

That may well be, but you'll nee catch me in one, lassie!

(I am Irish, after all, and not a Scotsman.)

:D

EMETH

When I first started posting here I really disliked Ghost but I after a while I grew to like him despite not always liking his methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.