toldailytopic: Which TOL member(s) did you dislike at first but now like? (or vice ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I have to admit, Choleric has grown on me over time. He probably won't like me saying it, but I can't dislike someone with a decent sense of humor.

Dena

I decided recently to take a couple people (who shall remain nameless) off ignore for a trial run. We'll see how it goes. It's a start perhaps?

Layla

When I started, I couldn't stand all the right-wing fundies who I later came to like (Knight, Pastor Kevin, Maximeee, etc, etc) with the exception of Stripe. I already grew a little fond of him over at RDF before he directed me over here; he was kind of like our own little zealous mascot, though I don't think he grew on many of the RDFers the same way he did on myself and DoogieTalons.

I even kinda like Lighthouse in a weird way. He occasionally displays a sense of humour about himself, which always endears me to people.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I started, I couldn't stand all the right-wing fundies who I later came to like (Knight, Pastor Kevin, Maximeee, etc, etc) with the exception of Stripe. I already grew a little fond of him over at RDF before he directed me over here; he was kind of like our own little zealous mascot, though I don't think he grew on many of the RDFers the same way he did on myself and DoogieTalons.

I even kinda like Lighthouse in a weird way. He occasionally displays a sense of humour about himself, which always endears me to people.

I used to really like Incapable Admin. :sigh:

:D

godrulz

Hall of Fame
graceandpeace and I got off to a bad start (I pejoratively called her sozo's twin sister?!). The Holy Spirit spoke to both of us and we are now respectful and civil despite still disagreeing on some things.

There will be a blue moon and hell will freeze over when sozo/ghost and I are warm and fuzzy (or the rapture happens, which ever comes first).

taikoo

I wonder if there could be an amnesty day in which everyone could say hi to those they want, and try for a fresh start by canceling all past unpleasantness.

Tico

I wonder if there could be an amnesty day in which everyone could say hi to those they want, and try for a fresh start by canceling all past unpleasantness.

This is a very insightful post. God has created us as relational beings who want to restore, preserve and maintain relationships. The same is true of our relationship with Him, our Creator.

God tells us that every day is amnesty day with Him. He would love for you to stop by and say 'hi' so He can cancel all your 'past unpleasantness'.

2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 Cor. 6:2 For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I first joined Ktoyou and I got off to a rocky start but we are now friends. I don't like to be enemies with anyone. But there are some on here that are like talking to a rock. P66 and Uberpod1 which I have blocked. I don't want them posting on my wall. P66 comments and avatars are offensive. :vomit: Uberpod1 -I have my reasons---irreconcilable differences.

Friends -too many to list. The rest of you are a great bunch of people. Knight kudos for running a great site.

ghost

Hall of Fame
We are to be a light in the darkness. We need not worry about the darkness. We just have to be a light.
Those in darkness (Calvinists, Pentecostals, Charismatics, Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Mormons, Muslims, etc.) have it as their agenda to keep others in the dark. Those of us in the light, are here to expose them.

taikoo

Those in darkness (Calvinists, Pentecostals, Charismatics, Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Mormons, Muslims, etc.) have it as their agenda to keep others in the dark. Those of us in the light, are here to expose them.

huh.... just what i think about creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.