ECT The LORD God of Division

HisServant

Doing nothing but believing is not obeying. It is called faith alone and it is dead, see James 2:14, 17, and 22.

But the faith is granted first and you do works because it is in the nature of what you have been regenerated into.

You cannot do works (or be obedient) in the hope that God will grant you faith and then save you.

But you are correct, faith without works is not a saving faith.

God's Truth

I trusted the LORD to save me.
I am honest, I know I can never live up to the standard.

When will you be honest?

You do not trust Jesus' words, remember? You said I speak Jesus' old words to the Pharisees. You believe only in the misunderstandings you have of Paul's words, you know, the different other gospel you think Paul has where he says we no longer HAVE to obey.

HisServant

You do not trust Jesus' words, remember? You said I speak Jesus' old words to the Pharisees. You believe only in the misunderstandings you have of Paul's words, you know, the different other gospel you think Paul has where he says we no longer HAVE to obey.

Obedience alone leads to hell.

God's Truth

This is bad news for you, then.

It is not good news to not obey Jesus.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone, see James 2:14, 17, and 22.

Peter says that people misunderstand Paul; right after Peter says that, he warns us to obey, see 2 Peter 3:16, and 17. What do you think that Peter was talking about? He was speaking about people such as yourself.

Nothing new under the sun.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I always obey Jesus...I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

But, I, God's UNTruth, have redefined the terms:

-all of

-always

-everything

Slick....real slick, and quite subtil(survey Genesis 3 KJV).

Sell all you have.

I know,I know....If you'd obey, you'd understand.

Cricket.........................Cricket.......Cricket......

HisServant

It is not good news to not obey Jesus.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone, see James 2:14, 17, and 22.

Peter says that people misunderstand Paul; right after Peter says that, he warns us to obey, see 2 Peter 3:16, and 17. What do you think that Peter was talking about? He was speaking about people such as yourself.

Nothing new under the sun.

He was warning against the Judiazers... which is what you evidently are.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I always obey Jesus...I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

-all of

-always

-everything

Sell all you have.

What is the matter? Is Mayberrry R. F. D. over?

SaulToPaul 2

-all of

-always

-everything

Sell all you have.

She has gone and made a big moulage out of your thread, saint john. Wonder what causes that?