ECT The LORD God of Division

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to obey what Jesus says before after his resurrection.

Clueless.

On our last episode of, "The Unguided Light GT:"

"We only have to obey Jesus' teachings as stated in the new covenant."-"god"sUNTruth

Vs.

"We have to obey what Jesus says before and after his resurrection."-her

As I pointed out, which she just does not get, everything that the Lord Jesus Christ taught, while on earth, was Old Covenant. Matthew-John, at least prior to the death, burial, resurrection, was Old Covenant, not "the new covenant."

"before his resurrection"-=Old Covenant

Clueless.

rainee

We obviously differ on that.

I do see it from a "neither Jew, nor Gentile" perspective.

From that; those passages, as with Galatians; are addressing Jews as to the importance that they see that "faith" alone had been the issue before Abraham was circumcised.

Because faith was and is the issue.

Back when the Law was in effect, Rom. 2:25, but now, that it is not, Romans 3: 21, given what God is presently doing; and again, when it will be in effect, the other side of that, Romans 11:25.

Another excellent post, Danoh.
And I have to say - it won't matter whether you and I agree on some of this at all, I guess.
That is to say as long as nothing changes.

However, if anything changes, be warned - I will say the just always lived by faith, always - law or no law.

And I'm not sure what you will say. :)

DAN P

Water baptism and the Lord's supper have nothing to do with us. Don't be spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).

Hi , and he quotes 2 Thess 2:15 means PARADOSIS and means to " to things Delivered , and that is the MYSTERY of 1 Cor 11:2 and the Greek word PARADOSIS is a Transliteration and has many meaning and does BAPTIZO , and he is Ignorant !!

dan p

rainee

Water baptism and the Lord's supper have nothing to do with us. Don't be spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).

Hi Heir!
Please tell me the traditions that Paul refers to several times, for those are the only two I know of?

I refer only to the ones PAUL wants remembered...