ECT The LORD God of Division

Sancocho

If you believe that, when were you saved believing it? Why are you aligning with religious iniquity by identifying yourself as a Catholic (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV)? And what need have you of a priest?

Your quote of Scripture does nothing to support your hypothesis about Catholics. I was in a Protestant denomination because I believed the lies. While people can run and hide on forums that is not the case in person. What I found out is that no Protestants wanted to engage me about early Christian history and for good reason. The requirement for being a believer of Christ is accepting the Truth when it is revealed and following, not taking a step backwards.

Sancocho

Why do you separate "American Christians" out from others (hypocricy)? How will America be punished?

There is no hypocrisy. Americans promote child sacrifice and homosexuality more than any other country in the world directly and through the UN. We also have taken God out of our schools.

God has demonstrated that He hates the above sins more than many others and with all of our blood guilt and arrogance as "the best nation on earth" our punishment is assured as the Bible tells us.

"For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants."

Danoh

Are they part of the Body of Christ?

"America" was never a "God inspired country."

That is just a myth begun by its early European invaders; out of the failure of their "spiritual" leadership to rightly divide the word of truth, because the so called ECF ignored Romans 11's:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles
be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

What you think you are looking at as you look at "America" - or at any other country for that matter - is actually lost people behaving like lost people.

God has not been in the "God inspired country" business since just before Romans 11:25.

Sancocho

"America" was never a "God inspired country."

That is just a myth begun by its early European invaders; out of the failure of their "spiritual" leadership to rightly divide the word of truth, because the so called ECF ignored Romans 11's:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles
be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

What you think you are looking at as you look at "America" - or at any other country for that matter - is actually lost people behaving like lost people.

God has not been in the "God inspired country" business since just before Romans 11:25.

The Scripture you quote does not support your hypothesis. Also, social indicators clearly show many countries do protect their children and guarantee them a Christian education. Of course since it is not in Europe descendants from this area ignore this inconvenient fact.

Danoh

The Scripture you quote does not support your hypothesis. Also, social indicators clearly show many countries do protect their children and guarantee them a Christian education. Of course since it is not in Europe descendants from this area ignore this inconvenient fact.

If I were attempting to ignore some inconvenient fact I would ignore the reality of the "God inspired" myth I have just faced head on.

And given your failure as to the sense of Romans 11:25-29, I seriously doubt you have a clue as to what this good Christian education you speak of consists that is sound beyond some basic fundamental, if that much; and if that much not then distorted by the rest of said education.

Lay out; let's take a look at this supposed Christian education you believe yourself such an expert to judge on.

Sancocho

If I were attempting to ignore some inconvenient fact I would ignore the reality of the "God inspired" myth I have just faced head on.

And given your failure as to the sense of Romans 11:25-29, I seriously doubt you have a clue as to what this good Christian education you speak of consists that is sound beyond some basic fundamental, if that much; and if that much not then distorted by the rest of said education.

Lay out; let's take a look at this supposed Christian education you believe yourself such an expert to judge on.

I'm glad you recognize America's dire position. I don't agree that there is no such nation as a "God inspired" nation given history. There have been many instances of nations promoting Christian values. Certainly many have come and gone, just like Israel but that is because God's blessing of a nation depends on it's believers at any given time.

Many Latin American nations have very low homicide rates, including abortion of course, compared to the US and Europe. Also, many require a Christian education. Some will claim they have high crime comparatively speaking, but that would only be valid outside of the womb. Some will claim there are human rights abuses but again that would only be valid outside of the womb. Corruption and economics are an issue for sure but when a country has the worlds printing press for money problems can be deferred much easier thus giving the perception of less corruption and sustainable economics.

Finally, the UN has created most of the modern social indicators to push their agenda and nothing more, which is that every mother has the right to kill her child in the womb and that homosexuality must be legally protected and taught to children.

Danoh

Personally, I don't really care to go into the various social issues as that misses the point - that people are lost and need to trust Christ - regardless of societal woes and or their lack.

There were all sorts of horrific societal issues going on at the time of Christ, the Twelve, [and of that one Apostle of the Gentiles; given God's Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery].

Their collective focus - Romans 6:23.

Once, while visiting a Mega Church that had some forty pastors on its staff, I noted the absence of Bibles. Replaced by the pastor for the day reading off notes on a piece of paper with a verse on it, and quotes by the likes of atheists Adler, Maslow, and their ilk, together with big screens, a half hour live drama in which some Leave to Beaver like family solved its problems in half an hour; followed by a "Christian" rock band, and so on.

Afterwards, when I asked one of their many pastors how they led a person to the Lord; on what authority to point to, since there were no Bibles in sight, the guy actually replied that was "a good question; I'd never really thought on that..."

At which point, some fool; overhearing what he right off concluded was an attack on my part, rushed over and defensively exclaimed "Hey! What are you insinuating - these people do a lot of good!"

There you have your "good Christian people," their "education," and all their societal solutions - their every good intention the road to hell.

Good luck with that mess, Soncocho.

Sancocho

Personally, I don't really care to go into the various social issues as that misses the point - that people are lost and need to trust Christ - regardless of societal woes and or their lack.

There were all sorts of horrific societal issues going on at the time of Christ, the Twelve, [and of that one Apostle of the Gentiles; given God's Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery].

Their collective focus - Romans 6:23.

Once, while visiting a Mega Church that had some forty pastors on its staff, I noted the absence of Bibles. Replaced by the pastor for the day reading off notes on a piece of paper with a verse on it, and quotes by the likes of atheists Adler, Maslow, and their ilk, together with big screens, a half hour live drama in which some Leave to Beaver like family solved its problems in half an hour; followed by a "Christian" rock band, and so on.

Afterwards, when I asked one of their many pastors how they led a person to the Lord; on what authority to point to, since there were no Bibles in sight, the guy actually replied that was "a good question; I'd never really thought on that..."

At which point, some fool; overhearing what he right off concluded was an attack on my part, rushed over and defensively exclaimed "Hey! What are you insinuating - these people do a lot of good!"

There you have your "good Christian people," their "education," and all their societal solutions - their every good intention the road to hell.

Good luck with that mess, Soncocho.

You have made a good point. What good is a Christian church without the Word of God?

I propose this is the consequence of the concept promoted in this thread that Christians are supposedly required to divide other Christians from the Body of Christ.

Danoh

You have made a good point. What good is a Christian church without the Word of God?

I propose this is the consequence of the concept promoted in this thread that Christians are supposedly required to divide other Christians from the Body of Christ.

Well, if you do not believe that Christ died for our sins and was raised again for our justification; if you want to add some maintenance work of some sort to that, then you are not my brother; you are still lost, and the "division" is yours and it is the division that is eternal life or eternal damnation.

If, however, you are my brother, as defined here; that does not mean we will not differ in our understanding of other issues.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope, Jesus died for my sins, which are forgiven. Jesus is the Christ and saves those who believe in Him and this wouldn't be possible if not for His perfect sacrifice on the cross.
If you believe that, when were you saved believing it? Why are you aligning with religious iniquity by identifying yourself as a Catholic (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV)? And what need have you of a priest?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no hypocrisy. Americans promote child sacrifice and homosexuality more than any other country in the world directly and through the UN. We also have taken God out of our schools.

God has demonstrated that He hates the above sins more than many others and with all of our blood guilt and arrogance as "the best nation on earth" our punishment is assured as the Bible tells us.

"For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants."
No nation is being punished for what they do or don't do! God is not judging anyone right now as He judged His Son in our stead!

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no hypocrisy.
Yes, there is. You claim to hate any division and dog on us for 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV yet call out the "American Christian" as something separate from others.

And what part of we are "all one in Christ", don't you get?

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God's Truth

Yes, there is. You claim to hate any division and dog on us for 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV yet call out the "American Christian" as something separate from others.

And what part of we are "all one in Christ", don't you get?

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Your beliefs are on things that do not exist, for there is never, ever a time when we are told we do not have to obey to be saved and to stay saved.

Not obeying Jesus' powerful words is not the good news.

It is good to obey Jesus. His words are Spirit and full of life.

Do not be deceived and merely listen to the word, do what it says.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Do not be deceived, heir.

Tell me, do you understand? What is the warning about being deceived have to do with? It has to do with OBEYING.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your beliefs are on things that do not exist, for there is never, ever a time when we are told we do not have to obey to be saved and to stay saved.
This thread is about "the LORD God of Division". I've no doubt the Lord can see those of us who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) with membership privileges that include eternal security (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) as He knows them that are His (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV) and those such as yourself, who receive not the love of the truth that you can be saved. He shall send you strong delusion, that you and those like you should believe a lie and be damned because you believe not the truth!

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

God's Truth

This thread is about "the LORD God of Division". I've no doubt the Lord can see those of us who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) with membership privileges that include eternal security (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) as He knows them that are His (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV) and those such as yourself, who receive not the love of the truth that you can be saved. He shall send you strong delusion, that you and those like you should believe a lie and be damned because you believe not the truth!

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I am not damned for obeying Jesus and for preaching obedience to Christ. Think about what you are saying. You are calling good bad. God warns about people who do that.

It is never ever damnation to trust everything that Jesus says and preach others to do the same.

HisServant

I am not damned for obeying Jesus and for preaching obedience to Christ. Think about what you are saying. You are calling good bad. God warns about people who do that.

It is never ever damnation to trust everything that Jesus says and preach others to do the same.

Preaching obedience is not preaching the Gospel.

Are we still supposed to obey what the scribes and Pharisees still teach?

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2“The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

heir

TOL Subscriber

It's clear by your comments that you have never trusted the Lord for salvation believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Those who have don't imply there is something we need to DO to "stay saved".