ECT The LORD God of Division

john w

Hall of Fame
What in the world are you talking about?

Now that is something someone would expect the devil to say.

"I always obey Jesus"-god'sUNTruth

You'd better have a good attorney, like Owen Marshall, counselor at law, when you face the LORD God, and you assert the above, as He will kick you to hell, on a one way trip, faster than you can say,"Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles onions on a sesame seed bun."

Better practice that assertion a bit more, as, if you cannot get it by us, you certainly won't get it by a holy LORD God, whose standard is 100% compliance, not 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%.

Tick, tick, tick, tick....Hear that? It's the drum cadence of your heart beat, beating, one beat at a time, during your funeral march, in that day, when you meet the "Great Cosmic Comet," the Lord Jesus Christ, as He laughs at you, when you plead, "I always obey you," and He sends you to hell.

HisServant

Prove it that I am a Judiazer. Show where I told anyone to get circumcised, obey the dietary law, or to observe special days.

Jesus commanded you to... why don't you obey him?

If you blindly 'obey' Jesus that is the logical ending point.... because at some point you have to determine what was meant for the Jews and what is meant for us... and you seem to lack that discernment.

God's Truth

"Jesus, I do not obey you because I could never be as your wonderful self".

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Doing nothing but believing is not obeying.
Why don't you do these:

Matthew10:8 KJV
Matthew 23:1-3 KJV
Luke 18:22 KJV

You claim:

There is no joy like the joy of obeying Jesus.

I delight in doing what Jesus says. The joy and love is so great.

I am placing my faith in the Word of God, every word of God.

Jesus' words were not temporary and only to a select few.

so why don't you do anything "Jesus" said to do?

God's Truth

You can't be saved by what you do nor do you do "what Jesus says".

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES to save those who obey him.

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Jesus accepts those who do what is right, see Acts 10:35.

Those who do right obey him, see John 14:23, and Acts 5:32.

God's Truth

Jesus commanded you to... why don't you obey him?

If you blindly 'obey' Jesus that is the logical ending point.... because at some point you have to determine what was meant for the Jews and what is meant for us... and you seem to lack that discernment.

There is no more Jew and Gentile.

We all have to obey Jesus.

God's Truth

Why don't you do these:

Matthew10:8 KJV
Matthew 23:1-3 KJV
Luke 18:22 KJV

You claim:
so why don't you do anything "Jesus" said to do?

Jesus said those thing will be done for those who laid the foundation. That is how God testified to what they said, Hebrews 2:4.

The foundation has been laid, and the gospel has already been testified to. We no longer are able to do those things as they did while the foundation was being laid.