Grand Jury decision for Michael Brown case

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

I'm getting really tired of all the "racist" labels. Most people, in this day and age, don't even thiink of a person's color until the media puts it out there. I always assume the cops are doing the best they can in reaction to the violent world we live in. They have to be on their guard ALL THE TIME, and I'm surprised more idiots don't get shot. The FACT is...nothing is said about a black cop shooting a white guy. It's only when the race baiters arrive on the scene that this kind of crap happens.

EXACTLY. The Marxists can't make use of a black cop shooting anyone, so it's ignored. Just like the damnable case from Tennessee...you did NOT hear of it apart from local media who were picked up by alternative/internet news because it was ignored by the mainstream media. Even left-leaning Snopes says "mostly true." If not for the internet, most of us would NEVER have heard their names.

glorydaz

I don't have time to read this whole thread, but what REALLY bothers me is this THREAT being broadcast by the LYING LIBS - No Justice, No Peace. I'm seeing pre-school teachers and suburban housewives chanting this mantra. What fools. Talk about a lynch mob mentality!

What it's really saying is, "If you don't hand over this dude so we can lynch him, we'll burn this town down". What's really being said is, "If I don't get my way, I'm going to throw myself on the floor, scream and yell, and mess my pants."

glorydaz

Yep. The Marxists can't make use of a black cop shooting anyone, so it's ignored.

Blacks kill more blacks than any "racist" white cop ever could. The Dims have promised the moon, and given the shaft, and then they do this in order to shift the blame that should be their own to bear. I'm so disgusted I could spit.

glorydaz

EXACTLY. The Marxists can't make use of a black cop shooting anyone, so it's ignored. Just like the damnable case from Tennessee...you did NOT hear of it apart from local media who were picked up by alternative/internet news because it was ignored by the mainstream media. Even left-leaning Snopes says "mostly true."

Yep. There was a black cop in Utah who shot a white guy....the white guy didn't hear the command to stop (had in ear phones) and he was shot by a rookie cop....just like that 12yr. old boy was. Was the black cop a "murderer"? Was the white cop a "murderer"? Of course not, they were human beings doing the best they could in a high stress situation. Don't see Simple Sharpton heading out to Utah, though. :nono:

matt86

Yep. There was a black cop in Utah who shot a white guy....the white guy didn't hear the command to stop (had in ear phones) and he was shot by a rookie cop....just like that 12yr. old boy was. Was the black cop a "murderer"? Was the white cop a "murderer"? Of course not, they were human beings doing the best they could in a high stress situation. Don't see Simple Sharpton heading out to Utah, though. :nono:

Exactly... Sometimes it's hard to make quick decisions when you believe it's life or death. The media however has eternity to crucify you in their misleading headlines and biased writing.

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
Police procedure regarding the shooting of their guns must change across the board. Maybe UK has it right. Most officers should not even carry lethal weapons.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Police procedure regarding the shooting of their guns must change across the board. Maybe UK has it right. Most officers should not even carry lethal weapons.

Might work in their disarmed society but, being that criminals are armed in the U.S., or potentially so, it makes sense that they are not out there without a sidearm. I don't believe you will see anyone give their 2nd amendment rights up any time soon either.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You need to read more of her stuff, then. That, or you're being very selective. Whichever, I don't care.

You're in way over your head arguing with Anna. She's more genteel in her style than a lot of people who make fun of you, but she's quite effective in her own way. I would have suggested to you to cut your losses and run, but it's too late for that, now.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Uh oh, there goes his career.

Excellent read for whats happening lately with all the race baiters and how liberals perpetuate it written by a black man: (i just finished it)

Race Pimping: The Multi-Trillion Dollar Business of Liberalism (you can read excerpts at link)

Race-Pimping-Cover-flipped.png

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
An interesting fact:

According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reports from 2000 to 2004, police-involved “justifiable homicides” kill about 350 people a year, 99 percent by shooting. [Update: see below for 2014 links.] Virtually all police-involved killings, most for good reason, are categorized as justifiable. Of those killed by police, 32 percent are black and 64 percent are white. While the percentage of blacks killed is high compared with the black percentage in America (13%), it is low compared with other indicators of violence, such as the percentage of homicide victims and offenders believed to be African American (both 48%).
http://www.copinthehood.com/2008/02/police-involved-shootings-and-race.html

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

The circumstances mirror those of the Aug. 9 shooting death of Michael Brown, a black unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs by Officer Darren Wilson, who is white, in Ferguson....

.....Critics also note there has been no rioting or sustained protest in Mobile, even though the slightly built Collar, unlike Brown, never touched the officer and, because he was naked when he was shot, was more obviously unarmed.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ollar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/#ixzz3KPT3Shwf

glorydaz

That's right...no guns so they can have their heads cut off by all the Islamists they've invited into their country. :nono:

Police shoot their guns when they feel threatened. Duh.

glorydaz

Seriously? What are they supposed to do? Get real.

Libs don't have a lick of common sense. Seriously. I'm surrounded by libs here in the Willamette Valley. My neck gets sore from shaking my head just listening to them. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Why do you consider Pharrell Williams a racist?

Because racists ASSUME facts not in evidence based on the color of someone's skin. He "assumed" the cop was guilty because he was white, and he "assumed" the thug was only a "child" because he was black. The "baby" had just robbed a store, reached into a cop's car and tried to take his weapon, and then charged the cop with his 260 lb. "baby" body like a football player from a pro team.

"I believe that Ferguson officer should be punished and serve time. He used excessive force on a human being who was merely a child," Williams said. "He was a baby, man. The boy was walking in the middle of the street when the police supposedly told him..."​

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Libs don't have a lick of common sense. Seriously. I'm surrounded by libs here in the Willamette Valley. My neck gets sore from shaking my head just listening to them. :chuckle:

Couldn't be any worse than all the libtards in California...I don't even shake my head anymore, I know what kind of stupidity to expect. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Couldn't be any worse than all the libtards in California...I don't even shake my head anymore, I know what kind of stupidity to expect. :chuckle:

I didn't really pay that much attention until I got on Facebook and saw what all my kids' friends (and one of my own kids) was posting. That trash from move on.org and occupy democrates. Total outright lies.

I was shocked to see the cop being called a racist and a murderer....after the grand jury had ruled he was justified. Then I noticed they hated republicans, the wealthy, corporations, big business, all fossil fuels, cops, etc. I'm like, hey, I'm a republican and I support the cops, and I notice you all drive cars, and I notice you all aren't opening up your homes to these border crossers, and I notice you all aren't giving people jobs or paying most of the taxes. Ooh....I've stirred up a hornets nest.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Uh oh, there goes his career.

Excellent read for whats happening lately with all the race baiters and how liberals perpetuate it written by a black man: (i just finished it)

Race Pimping: The Multi-Trillion Dollar Business of Liberalism (you can read excerpts at link)

Race-Pimping-Cover-flipped.png

Sounds like a good read, Jackson has probably shook up the race pimps quite a bit with this book. I am sure for his endeavor to uncloaking the hypocrisy of the race pimps he will be labeled an Uncle Tom or something of the like...sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.