Grand Jury decision for Michael Brown case

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

Only in your delusional world, fool.

Matthew 5:22 -- "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire." -- Yeshua

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Musty cannot understand the way Christians condemn homosexual behavior, while insisting that homosexuals should not be subjected to unjust discrimination.

Smells like he's got some issues he's not coming clean about.

99lamb

"President Obama appeals for solutions to police violence leading to protests in Ferguson and elsewhere..."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ngs-torched-100-shots-fired-article-1.2022915

The President of the U.S. and Eric Holder will convene panels to address the shooting in Ferguson MO. I wonder if the Pres will discuss the criminal behavior of Mike Brown and how this led to his death.
Will the Pres. discuss how committing a crime ( strong arm robbery), and attacking a Police Officer, is not racial but plain stupid with dire consequences?
If the Pres and Holder do not address the criminal activity of persons such as Mike Brown, they are nothing but race based agitators who will cause more problems than they are attempting to solve.
First and foremost on the agenda should be a plain and honest discussion of the actions of Mike Brown, robbing a convenience store, and fighting with the police officer which led to his death (can't say that enough), as opposed to some trumped up narrative of a police officer shooting an un-armed hands up college bound innocent.
I would love to see a reporter ask the Pres or Holder:
Mr. President do you think Mike Brown's actions are in any way responsible for his being shot?

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel quotes
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rahmemanue409199.html

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
News for yous...Caesar's law is NOT written on my heart. Just sayin'....
And the coin wasn't branded on Jesus, but he said you give Caesar what is his and God what is his. So the law, which is Caesar's, is one thing and what we do under it is another.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Saint Louis County says they have reached their decision and the announcement will be this afternoon.

Michael Brown is the thug that robbed a convenience store then attacked a police officer, while high on marijuana, which of course is a non violent drug.

The violent giant

View attachment 19083

View attachment 19084

View attachment 19085
To those who like to keep up with BOTH SIDES in politics and culture, here are some items from what I think is a liberal website, HuffingtonPost.com :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/..._6244604.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...and-witness-testimony-bias-and-lots-ambiguity

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/30/rams-ferguson-hands-up_n_6245294.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_71a79204-ff00-5070-9d1e-96098250e723.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_71a79204-ff00-5070-9d1e-96098250e723.html

...Transparent attempts to be "fair and balanced." Do they succeed in this?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To those who like to keep up with BOTH SIDES in politics and culture, here are some items from what I think is a liberal website, HuffingtonPost.com

All the media save for Fox News is already liberal. We know your opinion. This is the other side, the side not shown. All the internet articles still say "hands up don't shoot" even after the fact it was shown absolutely wrong.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 5:22 -- "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire." -- Yeshua

He is not my brother, and I am not angry with him. And I do not endure to the end, you fool. And you are not permitted to speak.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
All the media save for Fox News is already liberal. We know your opinion.
I don't think you do. I have met misunderstanding and mind-reading from you. And I have never seen you ask me a specific question directly.

This is the other side, the side not shown. All the internet articles still say "hands up don't shoot" even after the fact it was shown absolutely wrong.
"All the internet articles"? ALL of them? Every single one?

What is specifically wrong with anyone putting up one's hands to show surrender to someone with a gun?

IMJerusha

He is not my brother,

Your disagreement with his doctrine doesn't make him a non-believer. What makes him your Brother isn't your differences but rather what you have in common, faith in Yeshua.

and I am not angry with him.

You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word raca. You are beyond angry. You are dismissive and insulting and you do more than insult him, you insult the nature of God in him and there is no excuse for that.

And I do not endure to the end,

You very well may not but that judgement is not mine to make.

you fool.

I think I just covered this.

And you are not permitted to speak.

You're not arguing against my words but Yeshua's. I wouldn't expect you to care about my words.

IMJerusha

Okay, I'll play. He used the coin to make a larger point. I used a reference to that to underscore mine.

Did I miss something? You'll play?

Barbarian said: "Musty cannot understand the way Christians condemn homosexual behavior, while insisting that homosexuals should not be subjected to unjust discrimination."

You said: "I don't see the confusion. Our law is Caesar's and the moral choices we make are God's."

So, I said: "News for yous...Caesar's law is NOT written on my heart. Just sayin'...."

My point was that "our law", first and foremost, is God's Law, not Caesar's and His Law is written on our hearts. The "news for yous" part....I just joking.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think you are both saying the same thing in different ways.

My point was that Nick is frustrated because God gave us the right to sin, if that's what we want to do.

If we are only able to do right, then there is no free will at all.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did I miss something? You'll play?
Yes.
Barbarian said: "Musty cannot understand the way Christians condemn homosexual behavior, while insisting that homosexuals should not be subjected to unjust discrimination."

You said: "I don't see the confusion. Our law is Caesar's and the moral choices we make are God's."
That's right.

So, I said: "News for yous...Caesar's law is NOT written on my heart. Just sayin'...."
And that really didn't counter what I wrote. Though I do so love the news. Especially when the BBC does it. Probably the accents. :)

My point was that "our law", first and foremost, is God's Law, not Caesar's and His Law is written on our hearts.
My point remains that there's no conflict. You give the law what it demands and God what is His.

IMJerusha

I think you are both saying the same thing in different ways.

Well, I kinda thought I was too but now I'm not so sure.

My point was that Nick is frustrated because God gave us the right to sin, if that's what we want to do.

I'm not so sure about this, either. I think he's got it in his head that he can sin all he wants because Yeshua died for him. That's not frustration.

If we are only able to do right, then there is no free will at all.

Agreed.

IMJerusha

Okay.

That's right.

Good...same page so far.

And that really didn't counter what I wrote.

Exactly, so why did you take issue with it?

Though I do so love the news.

Me too! Fancy that! :peach:

Especially when the BBC does it. Probably the accents. :)

Indubitably.

My point remains that there's no conflict. You give the law what it demands and God what is His.

Until man's law defies God's and then you have another choice to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.