Grand Jury decision for Michael Brown case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Michael Brown, aka the violent giant and Trayvon Martin, aka no_limit_nigga had justice served on them, and the world is a better place for it. Throwing in Martin just to turn the screws a little tighter.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Connie projects:
How are you white liberals coping with not being able to lynch an innocent police officer?

IIRC, Connie was the one rushing to judgement, while the sane people here were cautioning people to wait until the facts came out.

He likes to talk about lynching a lot. Longs for the old days, I guess.

Arthur Brain

You're trying to play the cool card but it's very unconvincing. You're too emotional for discussions like this. You should take a break.

Says the guy coming out with 'annabanana' and coming back with childish and baiting posts time and again in the hopes of eliciting a response. In 'discussions' both here and elsewhere on the forum you've come over as a particularly unpleasant poster for the most part frankly.

musterion

Says the guy coming out with 'annabanana' and coming back with childish and baiting posts time and again in the hopes of eliciting a response. In 'discussions' both here and elsewhere on the forum you've come over as a particularly unpleasant poster for the most part frankly.

I'm not surprised you find me unpleasant but the opinion of atheists count for nothing.

musterion

Oh come on, that's a daft thing to say and you know better. Anyway, it takes the spotlight off of must calling anna liberal, which is easily the funniest thing I've read in a while...just looked back across the breadth of the thread and saw you doing the same thing.

Darndest thing I ever did see.

Too much turkey, I'm guessing. :think: Or not enough. Definitely one of those.

If anna isn't saved I don't know anyone here who is and if she's a liberal then I'm Karl Marx...or at least Groucho.

Go back and read her comments on this topic, across two separate threads. They are not remotely conservative in any sense, Zeppo. ;)

Arthur Brain

I have seen no appreciable difference between you and them in any of your posts.

Oh, is there supposed to be some style of posting that distinguishes a person via pigeonhole or something? There are Christian's on here who don't act like arrogant immature jerks and those that do by way of...

Arthur Brain

Are you always this dumb?

Are you always this much of a crank? Because unless being "conservative" amounts to acting like an immature obnoxious blowhard then I still fail to see the relevance in your bringing it up. You're only right in the fact that anna doesn't act in any way like that.

musterion

Are you always this much of a crank? Because unless being "conservative" amounts to acting like an immature obnoxious blowhard then I still fail to see the relevance in your bringing it up. You're only right in the fact that anna doesn't act in any way like that.

You need to read more of her stuff, then. That, or you're being very selective. Whichever, I don't care.

glorydaz

The usual. The racists jumped to conclusions before the facts were out. White racists assumed the black guy was bad. Black racists assumed the white guy was bad.

And normal people waited for the facts. That's how it always is here.

I'm getting really tired of all the "racist" labels. Most people, in this day and age, don't even thiink of a person's color until the media puts it out there. I always assume the cops are doing the best they can in reaction to the violent world we live in. They have to be on their guard ALL THE TIME, and I'm surprised more idiots don't get shot. The FACT is...nothing is said about a black cop shooting a white guy. It's only when the race baiters arrive on the scene that this kind of crap happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.