Grand Jury decision for Michael Brown case

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Saint Louis County says they have reached their decision and the announcement will be this afternoon.

Based on the evidence that's been available to the general public, there is no way the Grand Jury can indict Officer Darren Wilson.

That being said: I had speculated that the GJ would wait until Wednesday, hoping that the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday might have some affect on those that plan on "demonstrating".

Batten down the hatches, riots will take place all over the US.

HisServant

Based on the evidence that's been available to the general public, there is no way the Grand Jury can indict Officer Darren Wilson.

That being said: I had speculated that the GJ would wait until Wednesday, hoping that the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday might have some affect on those that plan on "demonstrating".

Batten down the hatches, riots will take place all over the US.

In some ways, I think the community down there should be very thankful for Darren Wilson... simply because he chose to take a lower pay rate and work in Ferguson. Whereas it is on record that most of the African American officers that got through the academy took jobs away from Ferguson so they could get better pay.

It's a shame the kid got shot.. but a police officer is under no obligation to take a few punches or kicks for the team before responding with deadly force.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Saint Louis County says they have reached their decision and the announcement will be this afternoon.

Michael Brown is the thug that robbed a convenience store then attacked a police officer, while high on marijuana, which of course is a non violent drug.

View attachment 19083

View attachment 19084

View attachment 19085

What purpose does it serve for you to show photos of him flipping the bird?

Should everyone feel more self-righteous after viewing them, or what?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In some ways, I think the community down there should be very thankful for Darren Wilson... simply because he chose to take a lower pay rate and work in Ferguson. Whereas it is on record that most of the African American officers that got through the academy took jobs away from Ferguson so they could get better pay.

Without a doubt the law abiding Black citizens of Ferguson MO greatly appreciate officers like Darren Wilson. Due to the intimidation that they would endure if they spoke out, unfortunately we don't hear from them.

It's a shame the kid got shot.. but a police officer is under no obligation to take a few punches or kicks for the team before responding with deadly force.

"The kid" was a 18 year old 6'2, 292 pound thug who attempted to take a police officer's service weapon away from him (and was shot in the hand while attempting to do so).

If the public gets to be privy to the information that the Grand Jury heard, I believe that we'll hear that Michael Brown was dropped by a head shot and fell only feet from Officer Wilson while charging at him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because demon-possessed liberals like you on the news want to portray a phony image of him and what happened. And what happened is a wannabe gang banger criminal thug on his way animal behavior was shot dead by somebody when he attacked that somebody.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Saint Louis County moved back the details until after rush hour. That is a good plan regardless of outcome. Maybe the fabricate a new lesser charge.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is anna upset that the thug is gesturing to her what he thinks of her?

musterion

For the same reason the media ran those innocent, cherubic middle school photos of Trayvon Martin, instead of more current photos of his 5'11 grilled choom thug self: to show it was a physically grown man that was killed committing a crime, not a saintly child.

But you already knew that.

Caledvwlch

Because demon-possessed liberals like you on the news want to portray a phony image of him and what happened. And what happened is a wannabe gang banger criminal thug on his way animal behavior was shot dead by somebody when he attacked that somebody.

Speaking as a non-Christian, you sure do a great job of making Christians look like haughty, snotty, rude, vicious, hateful, spiteful, thoughtless clowns. I'm speaking specifically of you changing annabenedetti's name to beelzebub in your quote. Oh yeah, and then all of the disgusting things you said after that.

But at least I know not all Christians are like you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Speaking as a non-Christian, you sure do a great job of making Christians look like haughty, snotty, rude, vicious, hateful, spiteful, thoughtless clowns. I'm speaking specifically of you changing annabenedetti's name to beelzebub in your quote. Oh yeah, and then all of the disgusting things you said after that.

But at least I know not all Christians are like you.
If I thought all Christians were like Nick or Musterion, I would despair for Christianity. Being here long enough can do that to a soul.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What you seem to be doing is trying to foment white rage.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, but it's pretty apparent to me that fundamentalist Christians are the most consistently bizarre, non-thinking, and dishonest group of people I've ever encountered.
Your opinion is noted.

musterion

If my being here makes you that miserable, I'll gladly stay. :)

Don't inflate your effect upon others. I am indifferent to your being here because your idolatry-corrupted mind is made up. Unless God grants you repentance, you are condemned for rejecting the saving Gospel (which you have heard) in favor of hoping your church will save you. Nothing I can do about that -- all I need do is help others expose your blinded error.

Status
Not open for further replies.