Ebola could be about to explode.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So if this turns out to not be the end times after all, God will say to you:

"Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!"

I hope for your sake that this indeed the end, because it would sting to get called a hypocrite by Jesus.

You should not comment on things that you do not understand nor have the willingness to...it makes you look all the more stupid.

Luke 12:39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not allowed his house to be broken into.
Luke 12:40 Therefore be ready also, for the Son of Man is coming in an hour that you don’t expect him.”
Luke 12:41 ¶ Peter said to him, “Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everybody?”
Luke 12:42 ¶ The Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise steward, whom his lord will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the right times?
Luke 12:43 Blessed is that servant whom his lord will find doing so when he comes.
Luke 12:44 Truly I tell you, that he will set him over all that he has.
Luke 12:45 But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My lord delays his coming,’ and begins to beat the menservants and the maidservants, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken,
Luke 12:46 then the lord of that servant will come in a day when he isn’t expecting him, and in an hour that he doesn’t know, and will cut him in two, and place his portion with the unfaithful.

oatmeal

I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.

Proverbs 29:25

glorydaz

I don't think Angel is afraid either, she is merely pointing out the possibility of a prophetical significance. Should we not watch and know the signs of the times?

Matt. 16:2 But he answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’
Matt. 16:3 In the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!

I'd love to be able to say I'm not the least bit afraid, but I'd be lying. Things could get really bad....who can know what amount of tribulation the Lord will take us THROUGH? The point is, we will get through and cross on over to the other side. :)

glorydaz

That's not entirely fair. He died in part because he refused having defibrillation performed. His heart stopped, so he was effectively dead at that point, but he may have been saved if not for his own choice.

Is that true? I wonder if he was regretting making that decision? :think:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thanks, his family and some liberals and Jesse Jackson claims he died because he was black.

Ebola victim in US’s family: why did white patients live while black patient died?

Gotta love that story...this guy left Liberia illegally (Liar), comes to the U.S. illegally (Double Liar), goes to a hospital where it is said he was turned away (of course because he was black..another Lie). The reality of this story is that he was treated, given antibiotics upon his release but, this man never disclosed he came from Liberia, never disclosed he was in close contact with infected people, the hospital personnel had no idea what they were dealing with because the man was a liar from the word go and never disclosed any information that would have saved him or protected the hospital staff he was exposing, his lack of medical care for "ebola" was not because he was black but because he was a LIAR and STUPID. This man died by his own hand and because he is a self centered turd that could have infected many more people with his careless behavior, it certainly was not because he was black much to the "ambulance chaser "Jesse Jackson's chagrin.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Gotta love that story...this guy left Liberia illegally (Liar), comes to the U.S. illegally (Double Liar), goes to a hospital where it is said he was turned away (of course because he was black..another Lie). The reality of this story is that he was treated, given antibiotics upon his release but, this man never disclosed he came from Liberia, never disclosed he was in close contact with infected people, the hospital personnel had no idea what they were dealing with because the man was a liar from the word go and never disclosed any information that would have saved him or protected the hospital staff he was exposing, his lack of medical care for "ebola" was not because he was black but because he was a LIAR and STUPID. This man died by his own hand and because he is a self centered turd that could have infected many more people with his careless behavior, it certainly was not because he was black much to the "ambulance chaser "Jesse Jackson's chagrin.

yes, and they dont want to acknowledge that he lied about having been in contact with ebola victims in order to come here, then failed to tell the er the first time he was there that he came into direct contact with ebola victims.

His own lies caused him not to receive proper care and also put many others at risk.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
yes, and they dont want to acknowledge that he lied about having been in contact with ebola victims in order to come here, then failed to tell the er the first time he was there that he came into direct contact with ebola victims.

His own lies caused him not to receive proper care and also put many others at risk.

Yet that piece of crap Jesse Jackson tries to spin it so he gets a spotlight...shows what a pathetic little maggot he is. Nothing but a bottom feeder just like Sharpton.

rexlunae

Thanks, his family and some liberals and Jesse Jackson claims he died because he was black.

Ebola victim in US’s family: why did white patients live while black patient died?

While it is certainly true that Jackson is something of an opportunist, it is also true that black folks do have some grounds to wonder if they are being treated as people to the same degree as other patients.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Keep in mind that this study was still going on, and still being defended by the CDC, during Jackson's adulthood. It isn't irrational to remember those actions and apply the learned suspicions to new cases.

Last edited:

elohiym

... The reality of this story is that he was treated, given antibiotics upon his release but, this man never disclosed he came from Liberia, never disclosed he was in close contact with infected people, the hospital personnel had no idea what they were dealing with ...

If they didn't know what they were dealing with, it was negligent to give him antibiotics. Those antibiotics could kill gut flora integral to his immunity, making him more susceptible to the virus. :doh:

IMJerusha

I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.

There's gonna be explodin'? I don't wanna explode!
Best we can hope for is more pharmaceutical companies concentrating on the experimental meds already in play as well as blood serum from the exposed who have survived.

IMJerusha

I thought the hospital admitted he told them he had just come in from Liberia.

elohiym

That point ran through my mind the other day. :)

It seems like a reasonable point to me.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/287492/infectious-disease/12784/Commensal-organisms

A microorganism’s environment can be changed radically, of course. If antibiotics are administered, the body’s commensal organisms can be killed, and other, less-innocuous organisms may take their place. In the mouth and throat, penicillin may eradicate pneumococci, streptococci, and other bacteria that are sensitive to the drug, while microorganisms that are insensitive, such as Candida albicans, may then proliferate and cause thrush (an inflammatory condition of the mouth and throat). In the intestinal tract, an antibiotic may kill most of the microorganisms that are normally present and allow dangerous organisms, such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, to multiply and perhaps to invade the bloodstream and the tissues of the body. If an infectious agent—for example, Salmonella—reaches the intestinal tract, treatment with an antibiotic may have an effect that differs from what was intended. Instead of attacking and destroying the salmonella, it may kill the normal inhabitants of the bowel and allow the salmonella to flourish and persist in the absence of competition from other microorganisms.