Ebola could be about to explode.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.

Thunder's Muse

I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.

Do you mean the Australian nurse?

She tested negative.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ebola, Marburg, Enterovirus68 and Chikungunya all traveling all over at once.

pes·ti·lence
ˈpestələns/
noun

a deadly or virulent epidemic disease.

Luke 21:11
There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

GFR7

I did see something about speculation that contagion might be transmitted via coughing/sneezing - if true, then it would be like the Masque of the Red Death.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

pes·ti·lence
ˈpestələns/
noun

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

I think so

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What is Marburg — and what are the symptoms?

Ebola and Marburg are the exclusive members of the Filovirus family of hemorrhagic fevers.

Marburg has an incubation period of five to 10 days, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. After that, infected individuals can develop a severe headache, myalgia, a fever and chills. Like Ebola, those initial symptoms are similar to many other diseases, including malaria.

After a few days, the symptoms worsen. They can include nausea, vomiting, chest pain, a sore throat, abdominal pain, diarrhea and a rash. Eventually, severe cases progress to "jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas, severe weight loss, delirium, shock, liver failure, massive hemorrhaging and multi-organ dysfunction," the CDC explains.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-that-killed-a-health-care-worker-in-uganda/

Uganda: Man infected with Marburg haemorrhagic fever

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And heres another one, they dont even know yet what it is:

Unknown disease kills eight people in Maracay, north Venezuela

The Medical Association of Aragua state (north Venezuela) has declared a state of alarm following the death of eight people in the last few hours at the Maracay's Central Hospital because of an unidentified virus or bacteria.

The information was confirmed by the president of the Medical Association in Aragua state, Ángel Sarmiento. He explained that four adults and four children died less than 72 hours after being admitted with the same symptoms, including a 40 C-fever, general discomfort, and skin rashes that then turned into blisters.

Mysterious outbreak of hemorrhagic fever syndrome in Venezuela kills ten

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

pes·ti·lence
ˈpestələns/
noun

Amen Sister, glad to see someone is paying attention...

Right Divider

Body part

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Amen Sister, glad to see someone is paying attention...

Amen brother, the daily news is starting to look like it comes right out of end times scriptures. I dont think its cooincidence that at the same time we have all these celestial events, increases in earthquakes and weather events and then this rampant spread of many pestilences at the same time people are screaming for God to stay out of their lives.

Right Divider

Body part
It didn't improve enough to save that man who just died in dallas from ebola and we still dont know how thats going to play all the way out.
Yes, but one guy does not make an epidemic.

I understand the fear, I'm just not afraid.

It's also going to take a bit more to connect this with anything Biblical.