Ebola could be about to explode.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, but one guy does not make an epidemic.

I understand the fear, I'm just not afraid.

It's also going to take a bit more to connect this with anything Biblical.

Matthew 24:39 and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

(hint: America isnt the only nation on this earth)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Amen brother, the daily news is starting to look like it comes right out of end times scriptures. I dont think its cooincidence that at the same time we have all these celestial events, increases in earthquakes and weather events and then this rampant spread of many pestilences at the same time people are screaming for God to stay out of their lives.

I have to agree, I too am paying close attention...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yes, but one guy does not make an epidemic.

I understand the fear, I'm just not afraid.

It's also going to take a bit more to connect this with anything Biblical.

I don't think Angel is afraid either, she is merely pointing out the possibility of a prophetical significance. Should we not watch and know the signs of the times?

Matt. 16:2 But he answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’
Matt. 16:3 In the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!

Last edited:

GFR7

Not disagreeing, just saying that it's not much of a surprise that it is transmitted in that way. So it's much of a "force to admit" situation. Just more media hype.
Well, I think it was worded that way because they were implying that it was somehow NOT easily spread......(as HIV is not spread through coughing, sneezing, etc. )

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.
Ebola has the potential to far outdistance the dangers posed by the spread of ISIS and the Russia/Ukraine dilemma combined!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't thing Angel is afraid either, she is merely pointing out the possibility of a prophetical significance. Should we not watch and know the signs of the times?

Matt. 16:2 But he answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’
Matt. 16:3 In the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!

Well said, brother.

shagster01

I don't thing Angel is afraid either, she is merely pointing out the possibility of a prophetical significance. Should we not watch and know the signs of the times?

So if this turns out to not be the end times after all, God will say to you:

"Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!"

I hope for your sake that this indeed the end, because it would sting to get called a hypocrite by Jesus.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So if this turns out to not be the end times after all, God will say to you:

"Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you can’t discern the signs of the times!"

I hope for your sake that this indeed the end, because it would sting to get called a hypocrite by Jesus.

Nah, No worries....HE likes us in a state of constant anticipation....Kind of like a big cosmic game of "Red Light-Green Light". :plain:

rexlunae

It didn't improve enough to save that man who just died in dallas from ebola and we still dont know how thats going to play all the way out.

That's not entirely fair. He died in part because he refused having defibrillation performed. His heart stopped, so he was effectively dead at that point, but he may have been saved if not for his own choice.

christward

Liberia has one of the worst economy's in Africa, and was a failed experiment by the UN. The country has been destroyed, so they have close to no sanitary equipment. They have next to no toilet facilities at all. And there is so much war there. This is one of the countries that is being effected by Ebola. The US is very different from Liberia.

christward

I have heard that Ebola has similar symptoms to the Black Plague. There have been three - four outbreaks of Black Plague in history. The latest one was in the 19th century (not during the dark ages). The black plague is still active in and around India and Africa and China. Ebola apparently has a 10% or less survival rate, no cure, and takes about a week to clean-up. This sounds a lot like black plague. If this is the case then the world might have to go through the fourth and fifth outbreak of black plague.