Ebola could be about to explode.

MarcATL

Yet that piece of crap Jesse Jackson tries to spin it so he gets a spotlight...shows what a pathetic little maggot he is. Nothing but a bottom feeder just like Sharpton.
Why do you refer to the minister as a "piece of crap" and a "maggot?"

Doesn't seem too Christlike.

What gives?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you refer to the minister as a "piece of crap" and a "maggot?"

Doesn't seem too Christlike.

What gives?

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

whitestone

I had the impression that the man did not know that the woman he had helped in Liberia had Ebola? I'm not sure how that equates to stupidity but you know, in California, everything causes cancer, so...

of a truth!,I was reading on a fishing pole at a store and it had a sticker on it that said that. Now I'm not sure how people from California use a fishing pole any different from us but,,now I'm scared to take them fishing.

musterion

They're now back to admitting it can be spread by microscopic droplets of human fluids, like in a sneeze or cough. Cold and flu? Cover your mouth, you can spread 'em that way. Ebola? No, it can't be spread that way, only through direct contact with a quantity of infected fluid. Well...on second thought...better cover your mouth.

Idiots.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is one of the funnier things Daniel Tosh has done.

ebol-aids.gif