Ebola could be about to explode.

whitestone

hmm,lets see who will fall for it,,,"we don't actually have an Ebola outbreak in the united states but we want to make a lot of money showing all the breaking news stories,how do we do it?"

hmm,fabricate a story,how can we convince the people in the U.S. it's real?,,well we will show them Ebola patients day after day on the news.

where do we get the Ebola patients to show them on the news?,,hmm,west Africa,there actually is an Ebola outbreak going on their. how do we get the story to the U.S. from Africa so we can run headlines like "Ebola in America!" all over the news for weeks?,,,well lets see if we can find any U.S. citizens who went to west Africa and caught Ebola,if we show them on the news it wont be a lie and we can run with it.

Ok,(1)there's a man who is a doctor from the U.S.,an aid worker and he caught it over there.

(2) there's a woman who is an aid worker who is from the U.S. and she also went over there and caught it

(3) there's a news correspondent who is from the U.S. and he went over there and caught it

(4) there's a man who has family members in the U.S. and he was over there and caught it

So how do we take 4 people who caught an illness in west Africa,then returned to the U.S. and make it look like "Ebola in America" in the news?,,,what if someone in the U.S. figures out that in all truth none of the people who we are talking about actually caught Ebola in the U.S.?,,,,,,naaaah,people in the U.S. are not that smart they'll believe anything we say,,lets run the stories,lets see "Ebola crosses the u.s. border",,,,"Ebola in the U.S.",," Ebola epidemic spreading now in America!",,,"we told a lie about Ebola and chicken little believed it!",,,,

whitestone

wow,you learn something new every day,,all this time I believed that the ark settled in the mountains of Ararat and mankind spread out from there,,maybe we should write a letter to God and correct him on that,,,

whitestone

Dear people who believe the archeologist,and anthropologist,,

Hello, it has been some tome since we last discussed the matter of the origins of mankind and there have been recent discoveries that reflect on the position we once held and taught.

At Nevaali Cori http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevalı_Çori and Gobekli Tepe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe ,,Cayonu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çayönü and many other sites in the area we have now found evidence that the oldest settlements of mankind are in this area and we now believe that these all (pre date) the pyramids and settlements in Africa we once considered the cradle of mankind.

yours truly,,the modern scientist,

p.s."don't tell the people who believe the story in the bible because they will point out that these new discoveries are at the bottom of the mountains of Ararat and will use it against us",,,

whitestone

hmm,lets see who will fall for it,,,"we don't actually have an Ebola outbreak in the united states but we want to make a lot of money showing all the breaking news stories,how do we do it?"

hmm,fabricate a story,how can we convince the people in the U.S. it's real?,,well we will show them Ebola patients day after day on the news.

where do we get the Ebola patients to show them on the news?,,hmm,west Africa,there actually is an Ebola outbreak going on their. how do we get the story to the U.S. from Africa so we can run headlines like "Ebola in America!" all over the news for weeks?,,,well lets see if we can find any U.S. citizens who went to west Africa and caught Ebola,if we show them on the news it wont be a lie and we can run with it.

Ok,(1)there's a man who is a doctor from the U.S.,an aid worker and he caught it over there.

(2) there's a woman who is an aid worker who is from the U.S. and she also went over there and caught it

(3) there's a news correspondent who is from the U.S. and he went over there and caught it

(4) there's a man who has family members in the U.S. and he was over there and caught it

So how do we take 4 people who caught an illness in west Africa,then returned to the U.S. and make it look like "Ebola in America" in the news?,,,what if someone in the U.S. figures out that in all truth none of the people who we are talking about actually caught Ebola in the U.S.?,,,,,,naaaah,people in the U.S. are not that smart they'll believe anything we say,,lets run the stories,lets see "Ebola crosses the u.s. border",,,,"Ebola in the U.S.",," Ebola epidemic spreading now in America!",,,"we told a lie about Ebola and chicken little believed it!",,,,

and there we have it,,

(5),patient #5 http://abcnews.go.com/Health/texas-health-care-worker-tests-positive-ebola/story?id=26135108 and how we ask? where did it come from patient #1,2,3,or 4? But now we can say of a truth "the first case of Ebola is contracted in the U.S.",,but who will remember that we imported it from west Africa?

When this begins to spread in the U.S. are they going to let you stay home and not go to work?,,,what about our babysitters(k-12) will they let you keep all your children home?,,what will we think when it's "patient #5000 instead of patient #5"?,,,will we then remember the news showing us all these stories and dressing up in suits for us to see and all the doctors assuring us they have it under control?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I thought the hospital admitted he told them he had just come in from Liberia.

Some reports say he did, most say he did not but, in either case this information never got communicated to the Doctors. Mr. Duncan was in close contact with ebola while in Liberia this is a known fact, also that he lied to Liberian government officials to leave the country another known fact, he goes to the ER and certainly did not help himself or the healthcare workers by making a very clear disclosure of his close contact with the virus and this is why he was not immediately isolated and treated for ebola, then sent away with healthcare workers believing he had the flu or an infection. He was his own worst enemy through his silence at worst, or his vagueness at best. You really can't feel sorry for stupidity, I do feel bad for the health care workers that were exposed unknowingly.

oatmeal

I heard someone say it is the worse epidemic since aids. But if that nurse contracted it by simply touching her face it is a great deal more virulent than aids.

The Brit who is in Macedonia had flown direct from the UK and had no connection to the disease.

Ebola sounds more like the Bubonic plague to me.

Is the sky is falling as well?

Have our oceans risen 20 feet like the climate fear mongers predicted?

Proverbs 29:25

whitestone

I agree the healthcare workers were exposed unknowingly,,

Thomas Duncan arrived in the u.s. on Saturday,Sept. 20th 2014. He fell ill several days later and went to the e.r. on Sept. 25th and was sent home. 911 took him back to the hospital(same hospital) on Sept.28th(8days after arrival in u.s.) and passed away on Wednesday .Oct.8th(18days after arrival to the u.s.),and (13 days after his first trip to the e.r.)

the 5th patient fell ill on(or about) October 11th 16 days after Duncons first visit to the e.r. and 13 days after his second visit on September the 28th 2014. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/ now we are being told that the health care worker contracted this by some sort of inadvertent act(accident/carelessness),but they could have contracted this from either the 1st visit as well as the 2nd visit.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They have to assure people they are not going to face disciplinary action or lawsuits...not easy in the US. This is vital for it seems to me like these guys are covering their buttes.

In a situation like this good honest information is vital.

The greatest risk of this spreading in America will be a potential blame game...I hope somebody will see that.

whitestone

They have to assure people they are not going to face disciplinary action or lawsuits...not easy in the US. This is vital for it seems to me like these guys are covering their buttes.

In a situation like this good honest information is vital.

The greatest risk of this spreading in America will be a potential blame game...I hope somebody will see that.

yep we've gone from "well their gonna bring it here" to 'well he knew he had it when he came",,,to they don't,and they should have from the beginning,,,it's the blame game,,but it will never be a news headline,

JPPT1974

Praying for those that have to live with this. And that they will find a way to be cured. As only the Great Healer and Physician can do the impossible.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Confirmed

Health care worker (nurse) at Dallas Hospital where man died of Ebola has tested positive.

Been all over the news today.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Confirmed

Health care worker (nurse) at Dallas Hospital where man died of Ebola has tested positive.

Been all over the news today.

yes, as well as the CDC having admitted that clothing and sheets and gowns need to be incinerated - which makes me still wonder who is going undetected - since that hospital just tossed the sheets and stuff into the regular laundry the first time that man was at the hospital - i think well be seeing a whole lot of others they haven't even considered could catch it.

OCTOBER23

They Eat Monkeys don't they and Pigs which God says not to Eat for obvious Reasons.

PESTILENCES= Diseases of Animals

But you only have 10 year to wait till 2024 AD

The 7 year peace pact will probably start in Nov 2016 which is a JUBILEE Year.

Abbas turns to UNSC to set 2016 deadline for Israeli withdrawal of East Jerusalem - Two State Stolution.

Tinark

I like how the loving and forgiving Christians who aren't supposed to be so judgmental are pouring out their hate and judgment on a man they pretty much know nothing about:

Thomas Eric Duncan 'Did Not Know' He Had Ebola; Pastor Says Christians Should Seek Facts and 'Virtue' in Wake of Death

While Duncan was subject to widespread criticism for traveling into the United States from Liberia, where he is said to have contracted Ebola, Wilshire Baptist Church Senior Pastor George Mason (Troh's Pastor), said that the public needs to focus on facts. Duncan, who was 42, died at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Texas yesterday, more than one week after he was diagnosed with the Ebola virus.

"I think it's very important for us to remember that he was not able to tell us about that personally or publicly. So any conclusions that we draw from that are really our own [and] not coming from him personally," Pastor Mason told The Christian Post regarding whether or not Duncan knew he had Ebola.

Duncan is believed to have contracted Ebola, also known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF), in Liberia where there have been 3834 reported cases and 2069 related deaths this year as of Oct.1 2014, according to CDC.

"The word from Ms. Troh in her communication with others has been that he did not know and that he never would have intentionally brought that into her life or into anyone else's life if he had known ... He has died before being able to clarify that," he continued. "And so I would like to say I think that we, especially in the Christian community - the question is whether we are going to focus on what we don't know or what we do know?"

Duncan helped care for a pregnant woman, who later died of the disease in Monrovia, however, Troh insists that he was not aware she had the disease. The day after trying to save the woman's life, the devout Christian returned to the US where he was diagnosed with the deadly disease and would later lose his life.

"That story is a story of Christian compassion and generosity and it is a story that also should lead us to remember that the last word I had is that the [pregnant] woman who died was not actually diagnosed with Ebola itself until after Mr. Duncan had left the country," Pastor Mason pointed out.

"So it's important to say that even if we might draw the immediate conclusion that he must've known that he was suffering from Ebola, it's also entirely possible that he was helping a pregnant woman who was very ill seeking to save her pregnancy – this could've been the flu, this could've been any other kind of sickness," he added.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ns-should-seek-facts-in-wake-of-death-127831/

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Looks to me like it is the Christian community who are appealing for compassion against the wider community

Tinark

Looks to me like it is the Christian community who are appealing for compassion against the wider community

Good point, I meant to clarify that I was referring only to those Christians participating in this thread that we have seen act this way, and others of their kind :) - made a mistake in not mentioning that.

IMJerusha

Some reports say he did, most say he did not but, in either case this information never got communicated to the Doctors. Mr. Duncan was in close contact with ebola while in Liberia this is a known fact, also that he lied to Liberian government officials to leave the country another known fact, he goes to the ER and certainly did not help himself or the healthcare workers by making a very clear disclosure of his close contact with the virus and this is why he was not immediately isolated and treated for ebola, then sent away with healthcare workers believing he had the flu or an infection. He was his own worst enemy through his silence at worst, or his vagueness at best. You really can't feel sorry for stupidity, I do feel bad for the health care workers that were exposed unknowingly.

I had the impression that the man did not know that the woman he had helped in Liberia had Ebola? I'm not sure how that equates to stupidity but you know, in California, everything causes cancer, so...