Disagree but respect

musterion

GT won't touch it. Never has. Can't.
[MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION]

If you want to see how badly she doesn't want to touch it, get everyone on this thread to ask her to take it apart. She'll try bombing them with irrelevant questions and insults. Then, when she can't take it anymore, she'll disappear and come back to this thread later and act like nothing happened.

Try it and see.

God's Truth

If you want to see how badly she doesn't want to touch it, get everyone on this thread to ask her to take it apart. She'll try bombing them with irrelevant questions and insults. Then, when she can't take it anymore, she'll disappear and come back to this thread later and act like nothing happened.

Try it and see.

That sounds like you and not me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Try it and see.
Good idea.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] and anyone else you people can think of, tag 'em here... Let's see if we can get GT to answer my post that I am quoting below, the entire thing all at once

Assertion: GT will refuse to do so, will evade, sidestep, avoid, distract, mislead, stall, and go off topic to get out of answering the entire post
Are you planning on refuting the answers? Or are you just going to answer that one question?

Here's the entirety of the graphic in text form. Could you please address the entire text:

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. Butif all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concep of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20;28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

Please show how the verses provided do not answer all three questions asked in the affirmative.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Good idea.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] and anyone else you people can think of, tag 'em here... Let's see if we can get GT to answer my post that I am quoting below, the entire thing all at once

Assertion: GT will refuse to do so, will evade, sidestep, avoid, distract, mislead, stall, and go off topic to get out of answering the entire post

Why are you tagging the owner and the moderator?

Are you trying to threaten me to hurry and answer a post from you? No one has to answer anyone's post.

God's Truth

It is strange how anyone here would really think that I don't want to talk about how the Father, Son, and Spirit are One and the same.

God's Truth

1. No, the Bible does not mention three distinct/different persons.
They are the same One.

When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

Their works are the exact same.

John 5:17 In his defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working."

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

2. The Bible refers to each as God.

God the Father is God. Jesus Christ is God. The Holy Spirit is God.

3. The Bible teaches there is only One God.

They are the same One God.
There is only One God and He is the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all,

God's Truth

Now in this post I will speak about each scripture the graph used to try to say there is a trinity doctrine:

This was the first scripture used and it prove that Jesus is the Father.

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Jesus is the Father come as a man, and it is proven in that scripture.

God's Truth

Here is the second scripture used in the graph:

1 John 1:3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

God the Father came as a man named Jesus.
He came as a Son of Man, a Son of God.

God's Truth

Next scriptures used:

John 14:6 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will knowb my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

That proves Jesus is the Father.

John 14: 26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’

John 15:26“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

That scripture says that he is going away and will come back. Jesus said that right after he said that the Father was sending the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the one coming back and the one who is the Holy Spirit. There is also scripture where Jesus says he sends the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Romans 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

There is only one Spirit and Jesus is that Spirit. It is the Spirit God the Father.