Disagree but respect

God's Truth

1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace and peace to you.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

There is only one God, and He is the Father, who came as a Man in the flesh.

God's Truth

Hebrews 1:8But about the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of Your kingdom.

Acts 5:3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and withhold some of the proceeds from the land? 4Did it not belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? How could you conceive such a deed in your heart? You have not lied to men, but to God!”

Don't forget there is only one God and He is the Father.

God's Truth

I want to take this time to say that that graph did not allow to copy and paste inside of it and I had to type everything on my own.

There are just a few more scriptures.

God's Truth

These are the last scriptures in the graph.

Deuteronomy 4:34Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

35You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other

Psalm 86:10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

Isaiah 45:22 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

All those scriptures prove there is only One God and Jesus is that one God come in the flesh.

God's Truth

Are you going to answer Judge rightly's question post#292?

Some people are just blind and don't know that I have.

What I will do is give you more proof that Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a mna.

However, you will have to make a thread on it and invite me there.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some people are just blind and don't know that I have.

What I will do is give you more proof that Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a mna.

However, you will have to make a thread on it and invite me there.

The thread is up. You are welcome to join in.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The problem with this America is that everyone thinks there is one correct way to [sic]...

... live according to Kat consciousness.

Much of what you have said, I do not allow, and if you do not like it, well, too bad about it .... huh?

The thing you may want to know is when I die then all what you have gone on about will be everyday normal life.

Just wait and see, when I die there will be such a left wing agenda, most I know will be glad they already have gone.

Have fun with that, right?:wave2: