Disagree but respect

katiecrna

The problem with this America is that everyone thinks there is one correct way to live and believe. I think that we are allowed to believe whatever we want to believe and that should be respected (not necessarily agreed with) by everyone. As long as no one harms anyone! And by harms I mean physically and verbally. When people tell people who to live, and that their beliefs are wrong is makes them angry, stand up and fight for their beliefs more... aka gay pride, and women’s marches.
If you want to be racist, or homophobic or sexist that’s fine! As long as you aren’t harming anyone, or doing anything illegal like not hiring them etc. belief what you belief and keep It moving. As a white Christian I am sick and tired of hearing that people who don’t believe in abortion are sexist. Or gay marriage... homophobic. There is not one right way to think people. Liberals and the religious are both at fault here.
I’m pro choice. But I 100% respect pro lifers. I don’t respect those pro lifers who protest at clinics and yell hateful things to those that have different beliefs. If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t get one and then vote for anti abortion laws. This is America, it’s a democracy, if there aren’t enough votes to overturn the law, then that’s too bad. Keep believing and voting while being respectful of others.

I don’t want someone to tell me to wear a hijab, but I respect those women that want to. I don’t want people to tell me what to believe. If I want to be a racist, anti abortionist, whatever whatever I’m allowed to as long as I am respectful to gays and those who get abortions.

Beliefs are what we believe in. It’s not reality Or laws. Homosexuality exists. Blake people exist, Jews exist, transgenders exist... this is the reality. This isn’t polio we can’t eradicate them. You like them or you don’t but you HAVE to respect them. We are all humans people and every human needs to be respected whether we agree with their lifestyle and beliefs or not.

The best part about living in America is that I can be as religious or liberal as I want. I can do me! I can wear a hajib. I can close my store down on the sabbath. I can wear a cross around my neck and go to church. I can dress as a fairy and dance in the gay pride parade. I can own a gun. I can be married to a women and adopt a baby. I can belief anything I want.

We all need to respect each other’s differences. We can be well mannered adults and disagree and respect at the same time. We need to stop focusing on correcting and changing how other people live and just live our own life!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think anyone disagree with this.

But somehow it does not work out, and becomes violent actions.

God's Truth

The problem with this America is that everyone thinks there is one correct way to live and believe. I think that we are allowed to believe whatever we want to believe and that should be respected (not necessarily agreed with) by everyone. As long as no one harms anyone! And by harms I mean physically and verbally. When people tell people who to live, and that their beliefs are wrong is makes them angry, stand up and fight for their beliefs more... aka gay pride, and women’s marches.
If you want to be racist, or homophobic or sexist that’s fine! As long as you aren’t harming anyone, or doing anything illegal like not hiring them etc. belief what you belief and keep It moving. As a white Christian I am sick and tired of hearing that people who don’t believe in abortion are sexist. Or gay marriage... homophobic. There is not one right way to think people. Liberals and the religious are both at fault here.
I’m pro choice. But I 100% respect pro lifers. I don’t respect those pro lifers who protest at clinics and yell hateful things to those that have different beliefs. If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t get one and then vote for anti abortion laws. This is America, it’s a democracy, if there aren’t enough votes to overturn the law, then that’s too bad. Keep believing and voting while being respectful of others.

I don’t want someone to tell me to wear a hijab, but I respect those women that want to. I don’t want people to tell me what to believe. If I want to be a racist, anti abortionist, whatever whatever I’m allowed to as long as I am respectful to gays and those who get abortions.

Beliefs are what we believe in. It’s not reality Or laws. Homosexuality exists. Blake people exist, Jews exist, transgenders exist... this is the reality. This isn’t polio we can’t eradicate them. You like them or you don’t but you HAVE to respect them. We are all humans people and every human needs to be respected whether we agree with their lifestyle and beliefs or not.

The best part about living in America is that I can be as religious or liberal as I want. I can do me! I can wear a hajib. I can close my store down on the sabbath. I can wear a cross around my neck and go to church. I can dress as a fairy and dance in the gay pride parade. I can own a gun. I can be married to a women and adopt a baby. I can belief anything I want.

We all need to respect each other’s differences. We can be well mannered adults and disagree and respect at the same time. We need to stop focusing on correcting and changing how other people live and just live our own life!

Christians should tell others what is wrong, and save some from the fire.

If no one tells another that abortion is wrong, would more people think it is right?

A Christian has more responsibility to speak out about what God says is wrong, more so than any other group.

There are more mentally ill people who are gay and transgender.

Closing your store on the Sabbath does nothing in the way of knowing truth; all it does is give you a day off on that day of the week as opposed to another. An ideal couple to adopt is a married man and woman. That is ideal but not always the case. If a Christian cannot try to correct another, then that Christian is not doing what should be done.

katiecrna

Christians should tell others what is wrong, and save some from the fire.

If no one tells another that abortion is wrong, would more people think it is right?

A Christian has more responsibility to speak out about what God says is wrong, more so than any other group.

There are more mentally ill people who are gay and transgender.

Closing your store on the Sabbath does nothing in the way of knowing truth; all it does is give you a day off on that day of the week as opposed to another. An ideal couple to adopt is a married man and woman. That is ideal but not always the case. If a Christian cannot try to correct another, then that Christian is not doing what should be done.

I respectfully disagree. I think we need to preach everyday, and if necessary use words. Do you think those people getting abortions don’t know that Christians and Jesus think it’s wrong, because believe me they know.
You can’t tell people how to live unless they are willing to hear and receive the message. And many people don’t want to hear it, and we pray for those people.

God's Truth

I respectfully disagree. I think we need to preach everyday, and if necessary use words. Do you think those people getting abortions don’t know that Christians and Jesus think it’s wrong, because believe me they know.
You are not telling truth now.
People do not always know it is wrong.

You can’t tell people how to live unless they are willing to hear and receive the message. And many people don’t want to hear it, and we pray for those people.

People should go against them; they might not understand why they do wrong then, but one day they might remember and it might make sense.

What you say is detrimental to the world.

katiecrna

You missed the point.
We have freedom in America to practice our religion and that’s a beautiful thing that many countries don’t have.

Just because you believe something doesn’t mean it’s right. That’s the problem we are in, everyone thinks their belief is the right way and everyone wants to tell people how to live.

I will choose to live by what I think is right based on how I interpret the Bible. And thank God we live in a country that allows religious freedom.

God's Truth

You missed the point.
We have freedom in America to practice our religion and that’s a beautiful thing that many countries don’t have.

Just because you believe something doesn’t mean it’s right. That’s the problem we are in, everyone thinks their belief is the right way and everyone wants to tell people how to live.

I will choose to live by what I think is right based on how I interpret the Bible. And thank God we live in a country that allows religious freedom.

The problem with what you are saying though is, is that the Bible says to tell others what they are doing is wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

We should not push our faith to people who are not willing to accept.

Jesus does not force anyone to believe Him.

katiecrna

Christians are so much more than strict rules and beliefs but that’s only what non Christians see. They see us as judgmental “mean” people, and that’s Because they don’t know any better. We are more than walking around pointing sin out.

We are suppose to be Gods hands and feet. We are suppose to be known for our love, kindness and servanthood for helping others. We need to get back to that. Jesus traveled around doing good works and helping people and being kind to them, sitting and eating with the sinners.

Sometimes the worst of people just need more kindness.

God's Truth

Christians are so much more than strict rules and beliefs but that’s only what non Christians see. They see us as judgmental “mean” people, and that’s Because they don’t know any better. We are more than walking around pointing sin out.

We are suppose to be Gods hands and feet. We are suppose to be known for our love, kindness and servanthood for helping others. We need to get back to that. Jesus traveled around doing good works and helping people and being kind to them, sitting and eating with the sinners.

Are you kidding?

Jesus would not even have came to the lost sheep of Israel if they did not first REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Last edited:

katiecrna

We should not push our faith to people who are not willing to accept.

Jesus does not force anyone to believe Him.

Exactly!!!

And when those people are ready to hear it who do you think they will go to? The person forcing their opinion on them, or the Christian that is showing them kindness and they feel safe to open up to.

As a Christian people around me know my beliefs but I don’t have to be forcing it down their throats. This way when someone is ready and has questions, they can feel comfortable coming to me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Jesus sais to be like Samaritan who was merciful and that's the way to eternal life.

katiecrna

Are you kidding?

Jesus would not even have came to the lost sheep of Israel if they did not fire REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Are you kidding me? How can you compare yourself to God?? Go stand up and yell REPENT NOW and we will see how many people actually do it. The reality is, you will turn more people off from Jesus.

katiecrna

Jesus sais to be like Samaritan who was merciful and that's the way to eternal life.

Thanks!
I agree with this! I have been praying a lot about this and it has been revealed to me that I have been talking too much and doing too little.
There are so many inspiring Christians around the world doing Gods work, and being his hands and feet and I need to step It up and be more Christ-like.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks!
I agree with this! I have been praying a lot about this and it has been revealed to me that I have been talking too much and doing too little.
There are so many inspiring Christians around the world doing Gods work, and being his hands and feet and I need to step It up and be more Christ-like.

exactly. Amen:)

God's Truth

Are you kidding me? How can you compare yourself to God?? Go stand up and yell REPENT NOW and we will see how many people actually do it. The reality is, you will turn more people off from Jesus.

You claiming Christians should not speak the truth and say to obey Jesus and repent is just wrong.

God's Truth

Thanks!

Be more Christ like? Good! Now go around being like Christ and tell people to repent or perish.

katiecrna

You claiming Christians should not speak the truth and say to obey Jesus and repent is just wrong.

I didn’t say that at all. You are completely missing the point and twisting everything to become argumentative. Why? The Bible says we need to get along with one another. I don’t understand why you are being so difficult.

Do you think your doing God’s work by walking around telling people to repent? Do you think that the apostles followed Jesus because he walked around and told them to repent?

katiecrna

You can’t be a robot and walk around quoting scripture , telling people to repent, telling people their sins are wrong.

These are broken human beings that need kindness and love. You have probably been Christian for most of your life and have forgotten what It’s like to not be Christian. You have probably been saved for most of your life and you have forgotten what it’s like to be lost.

But I am telling you the point is not to walk around like a robot and quote scripture. The point is to be kind and give what these broken lost people need. These people are all walking around broken and needing something. We know they need Jesus but they don’t know that yet and they won’t listen if you tell them right away.

These people need to see the light of Jesus. Be different than the rest and show them the light. If they are cold, give them your coat. If they are hungry give them food. Most people just need a little kindness and a non judgemental ear to talk to. This is biblical and this is what Jesus tells us to do. This is what it means to preach everyday without words. And believe me, when you are really kind to people, they know why. Our faith makes us stand out because the action is there, not the words.

God's Truth

I didn’t say that at all. You are completely missing the point and twisting everything to become argumentative. Why? The Bible says we need to get along with one another. I don’t understand why you are being so difficult.

Do you think your doing God’s work by walking around telling people to repent? Do you think that the apostles followed Jesus because he walked around and told them to repent?

You are the one who completely misses the point and twists everything and is argumentative.

Jesus would not even have came to the lost sheep of Israel if they did not REPENT of their SINS first.

Jesus did preach for us to repent or perish.