Disagree but respect

musterion

That scripture is about not making judgments according to human wisdom, such as do not say oh that person is rich, therefore he is better; or, this person is good looking, therefore this person is better.

No it isn't. You made that up and you'll go to Hell for twisting and replacing the Word of God with your own tradition.

@shauna_hale, you getting all this? I've been letting it go on so you can see it for yourself.

God's Truth

No it isn't. You made that up and you'll go to Hell for twisting and replacing the Word of God with your own tradition.

@shauna_hale, you getting all this? I've been letting it go on so you can see it for yourself.

We are not to judge people according to the way they look, or how rich they are, or their education.

We are to look at people spiritually now.

Are they believers acting in line with the truth?

shauna_hale

I'm seeing it. I'm now confused as to the original argument, but that's ok.

Nontrinitarianism is NOT the trinity doctrine. Well, it is for Mormons, Jeh Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Unitarians, etc...saying the trinity doctrine is false made me fall out of my chair, but then she said she believes in the trinity...so, yeah. I'm catching what you're throwing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Trinitarianism says the Three are separate in the sense that they are distinct Persons, yet eternally One. Can we explain how this is? No, not humanly possible. But that is what the Bible teaches when all possible references are taken as a whole.

You never have refuted this..

The Father and Jesus are not different and separate.

Jesus only says and does what the Father says and does.

In fact, when you see Jesus you can say, "I see the Father".

God's Truth

Nontrinitarianism is NOT the trinity doctrine. Well, it is for Mormons, Jeh Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Unitarians, etc...saying the trinity doctrine is false made me fall out of my chair, but then she said she believes in the trinity...so, yeah. I'm catching what you're throwing.

You need to be more careful what you say others say.

Show where I said I believe in the trinity doctrine.

shauna_hale

You need to be more careful what you say others say.

Show where I said I believe in the trinity doctrine.
God the Father in heaven spoke, and He is the same Spirit that is in Jesus Christ who was getting water baptized.

Here, I read God & Spirit is the same

Nope.

The trinity doctrine says that the Father and Son are separate and different.

I say they are one and the same.

Here I read Jesus & God are the same.
If you do simple math, they're all the same, which equals you believing the Trinity.

Also, the Trinity doctrine agrees with a trinity.

Nontrinitarianism doesn't agree with a trinity.

If you're gonna argue them, please reference the correct terms so that we're all on the same page and can all discuss the same topic. I'm not trying to be snarky, it's what I tell my students, get your terms right.

musterion

With GT, it doesn't matter. The result is ALWAYS the same.

She enjoys trolling people by being inconsistent. Either that or she's insane.

God's Truth

Here, I read God & Spirit is the same

Here I read Jesus & God are the same.
If you do simple math, they're all the same, which equals you believing the Trinity.

Also, the Trinity doctrine agrees with a trinity.

Nontrinitarianism doesn't agree with a trinity.

If you're gonna argue them, please reference the correct terms so that we're all on the same page and can all discuss the same topic. I'm not trying to be snarky, it's what I tell my students, get your terms right.

You are mistaken not knowing what the trinity doctrine says.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The graphic?
This graphic, which has been posted many times in conversations you have been in.
02ecbea8c4bc1bc1f1ae76f904c91190.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Maybe if you acknowledge that I have been falsely accused of not answering it.
I can't attest to whether you've answered it already. It would be wrong for me to say you're being wrongly accused because that in and of itself could be wrong.

So how about it, GT, care to respond point by point this graphic?
b815a2edbd96e3cb82f6ab5297f149b5.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So how about it? Could you have falsely accused me of not answering it?
GT, you saying you've answered it doesn't prove that you've answered it, and I'm not going to say you have unless you can give me the link to the post where you did refute the graphic.

And the fact that you're still not giving a straight answer as to whether you'll answer it this time around is a good indication that 1) you don't want to answer, and 2) you can't answer it without rejecting Scripture.

So please, cut the rabbit trails, sidestepping, avoiding, and evasiveness, and show that you really can answer, and, at least in my book, it'll show that you have answered it (providing you actually refute each point directly and not just generalize the whole thing, you need to address each specific point).

Here's the image again:

dfbeb380e35d1ec749dbe3ce21b41f10.jpg