Disagree but respect

God's Truth

GT, you saying you've answered it doesn't prove that you've answered it, and I'm not going to say you have unless you can give me the link to the post where you did refute the graphic.
So you are not going to say that I have---but you WILL say I haven't? That is one of the most idiotic and hypocritical thing I have heard.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So you are not going to say that I have---but you WILL say I haven't? That is one of the most idiotic and hypocritical thing I have heard.
:doh: :bang: NO GT! :madmad: :maxi:

I'm saying that I will not say one way or the other if you've replied to it, because I have not seen you reply to the graphic.

GT, REFUTE THE GRAPHIC, OR JUST SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO OR CAN'T, AND STOP BEING EVASIVE.
fc64ba95ba38a2a5cc036bb8350ce11d.jpg

God's Truth

:doh: :bang: NO GT! :madmad: :maxi:

I'm saying that I will not say one way or the other if you've replied to it, because I have not seen you reply to the graphic.

Are you that clueless? YOU GAVE Musterion a 'thanks' when he told the untruthful tale that I did not answer that graph.

Musterion has lied about what I believe. It is a lie when someone says something about you even after being told. He says I said I don't know if I am saved. He keeps telling people I don't know if I am saved, even after I tell him many times I am saved.

Now he is saying I did not answer that graph, even though I already answered that graph a long time ago. He says I am avoiding answering it. He is not telling the truth. You gave him a 'thanks' for that false information about me. Stop being a person who sides with someone for saying anything false about another.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you that clueless? YOU GAVE Musterion a 'thanks' when he told the untruthful tale that I did not answer that graph.

Musterion has lied about what I believe. It is a lie when someone says something about you even after being told. He says I said I don't know if I am saved. He keeps telling people I don't know if I am saved, even after I tell him many times I am saved.

Now he is saying I did not answer that graph, even though I already answered that graph a long time ago. He says I am avoiding answering it. He is not telling the truth. You gave him a 'thanks' for that false information about me. Stop being a person who sides with someone for saying anything false about another.
SO PROVE US WRONG. REFUTE THE GRAPHIC, AND STOP COMPLAINING.
498ef945d28b7ddb3586478123996e89.jpg

God's Truth

The first question asks if the Bible mentions three distinct persons.

The answer is no.

The word ‘distinct’ means ‘different’.

The Bible does not speak of three different Persons.

The Bible speaks of three Persons who are one and the same.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

The answer is no.

Whom. Another person.

John 15:26 KJV - [FONT=&quot]But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:[/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

The answer is no.

Are you planning on refuting the answers? Or are you just going to answer that one question?

Here's the entirety of the graphic in text form. Could you please address the entire text:

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. Butif all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concep of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20;28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

Please show how the verses provided do not answer all three questions asked in the affirmative.

God's Truth

How did the Spirit descend on Jesus like a dove. Whose spirit was that?

The Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light.

Jesus is God the Father's Spirit come as a spirit of a man.

When Jesus was water baptized, the Holy Spirit descended on him and gave him power for his earthly ministry.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and can and does live in many people, and be around people, all at the same time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light.

Jesus is God the Father's Spirit come as a spirit of a man.

When Jesus was water baptized, the Holy Spirit descended on him and gave him power for his earthly ministry.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and can and does live in many people, and be around people, all at the same time.
Nope. You think there's two Holy Spirits. :nono:

God's Truth

Are you planning on refuting the answers? Or are you just going to answer that one question?

Here's the entirety of the graphic in text form. Could you please address the entire text:

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. Butif all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concep of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

The answers:

C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

Please show how the verses provided do not answer all three questions asked in the affirmative.

Don't you want to deal what I said about the first statement before I go on?

musterion

The answers:

GT won't touch it. Never has. Can't.

God's Truth

How did the Spirit descend on Jesus like a dove. Whose spirit was that?

God can be in someone and descend on them.

The Apostles had the Holy Spirit inside them, and then then had the Holy Spirit descend on them with power.

Tell me how you think the Holy Spirit can be all around us and in many too.