Yeshua Says:

daqq

The old man cannot be rehabilitated and thus we are to show him no mercy. In the End he goes into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels; but it really is not until that time that we really understand who he/she/it is, (or was). What is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of Elohim. If you are Hebrew minded your old man is Hebrew minded; if you are Greek minded your old man is Greek minded, if you are English speaking your old man is English speaking; soul for soul, eye for eye, hand for hand, foot for foot: he/she knows you like yourself, and his/her desire is unto you, for he/she/it wants to spend forever with you, yes, forever and forever. :crackup:

Come to think of it that is the same issue Dialm and the Calvinites are all hung up and strung up on: for the carnal man refuses to see that the Creator and Potter has the right to make two vessels out of the selfsame lump of clay. Every man has his own body-vessel, (which is no more our own when we come to Messiah) which is likened to an earthen vessel, and which holds inside the treasure which is the man, (the man is not his body). As it is written, Yakob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with Elohim? Say no such thing! Therefore Elohim does not condemn one person of a man "just because", or justify another "just because", for that would neither be upright nor righteous. It is a hideous proposal of the Calvinites who know not Elohim and refuse to cut off the old man Esau nature from themselves, for these things are spirit and of a spiritual nature. For Elohim says to Moshe, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of Elohim that shows mercy. For the scripture says toward Pharaoh: Even for this same purpose have I raised you up, that I might show My power through you, and that My name might be declared throughout all the earth. And who is Pharaoh but the old man of Moshe? And who is Esau but the old man twin goat of Yakob? And who is Yishmael to Yitschak? And who is Shaul to David? And so on and so on. For every man is one individual selfsame lump of clay from which two vessels of spirit are formed by the Potter. Therefore He has mercy on whom He will have mercy, and whom He wills He hardens, and the hardened one is always the firstborn vessel of the spirit of pride which goes into destruction at the time appointed of the Father, (each in his or her own appointed times and no one knows the day or the hour). And if one should say, Why does He yet find fault? For who has resisted His will? (as the Calvinites likewise say). Nay but, O man, who are you to reply against Elohim? Shall the thing formed say to Him that formed it, Why have you made me twain? Has not the Potter the power over the clay, out of the selfsame lump, to make one vessel of spirit unto honor, and another unto dishonor? What if Elohim, willing to show His wrath, and to make His power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction even so that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had before prepared unto glory, even us, the new man in Messiah Yeshua, whom Elohim has called out of Babylon of the flesh minded carnal old man kingdom? And this not only of the Yhudim but also of the nations! :)

Last edited:

RBBI

The old man cannot be rehabilitated and thus we are to show him no mercy. In the End he goes into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels; but it really is not until that time that we really understand who he/she/it is, (or was). What is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of Elohim. If you are Hebrew minded your old man is Hebrew minded; if you are Greek minded your old man is Greek minded, if you are English speaking your old man is English speaking; soul for soul, eye for eye, hand for hand, foot for foot: e/she knows you like yourself, and his/her desire is unto you, for he/she/it wants to spend forever with you, yes, forever and forever. :crackup:

Lovely thought, isn't it? NOT

Zeke

Come to think of it that is the same issue Dialm and the Calvinites are all hung up and strung up on: for the carnal man refuses to see that the Creator and Potter has the right to make two vessels out of the selfsame lump of clay. Every man has his own body-vessel, (which is no more our own when we come to Messiah) which is likened to an earthen vessel, and which holds inside the treasure which is the man, (the man is not his body). As it is written, Yakob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with Elohim? Say no such thing! Therefore Elohim does not condemn one person of a man "just because", or justify another "just because", for that would neither be upright nor righteous. It is a hideous proposal of the Calvinites who know not Elohim and refuse to cut off the old man Esau nature from themselves, for these things are spirit and of a spiritual nature. For Elohim says to Moshe, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of Elohim that shows mercy. For the scripture says toward Pharaoh: Even for this same purpose have I raised you up, that I might show My power through you, and that My name might be declared throughout all the earth. And who is Pharaoh but the old man of Moshe? And who is Esau but the old man twin goat of Yakob? And who is Yishmael to Yitschak? And who is Shaul to David? And so on and so on. For every man is one individual selfsame lump of clay from which two vessels of spirit are formed by the Potter. Therefore He has mercy on whom He will have mercy, and whom He wills He hardens, and the hardened one is always the firstborn vessel of the spirit of pride which goes into destruction at the time appointed of the Father, (each in his or her own appointed times and no one knows the day or the hour). And if one should say, Why does He yet find fault? For who has resisted His will? (as the Calvinites likewise say). Nay but, O man, who are you to reply against Elohim? Shall the thing formed say to Him that formed it, Why have you made me twain? Has not the Potter the power over the clay, out of the selfsame lump, to make one vessel of spirit unto honor, and another unto dishonor? What if Elohim, willing to show His wrath, and to make His power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction even so that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had before prepared unto glory, even us, the new man in Messiah Yeshua, whom Elohim has called out of Babylon of the flesh minded carnal old man kingdom? And this not only of the Yhudim but also of the nations! :)

Galatians 4:23-28, Luke 17:20-21 the short version:).

daqq

Lovely thought, isn't it? NOT

Like a shaggy-goat satyr with all the sins upon his mortally wounded head returning from the dry-arid places and the shadows of the west, not touching the ground, prince of the power of the air, fierce countenance of `Az, returning to the house from which he came in league with seven other spirits more wicked than himself: And who shall live when El does this? None shall be alone in his appointed times.

OCTOBER23

DAGGNAMIT, WHAT KIND OF BALONEY IS THIS ?????

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A SCHOLAR OF THE BIBLE BUT POSSIBLY A JEW.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A student who finished the Midrash at age 15 was chosen by a Rabbi

and personally groomed over the next 15 years by the Rabbi until he was 30 years old.

Samuel may have been a Talmidim Jew but JESUS was schooled by GOD THE FATHER.

That is why it was said about JESUS :

Joh 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine,

whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Mr 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?
-- Mt 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
--Mt 22:33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.
Mr 1:22 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.

======================

daqq

DAGGNAMIT, WHAT KIND OF BALONEY IS THIS ?????

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A SCHOLAR OF THE BIBLE BUT POSSIBLY A JEW.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A student who finished the Midrash at age 15 was chosen by a Rabbi

and personally groomed over the next 15 years by the Rabbi until he was 30 years old.

Samuel may have been a Talmidim Jew but JESUS was schooled by GOD THE FATHER.

That is why it was said about JESUS :

Joh 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine,

whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Mr 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?
-- Mt 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
--Mt 22:33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.
Mr 1:22 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.

======================

How can anyone know what you are harping on about if you do not say what it is you think is baloney? As for John 7:14 it is the midst of Sukkot so why do you not consider this in your errant futurist timeline concoctions? You deny the work of Messiah when you ignore what he has fulfilled in your futurist doctrine. 17-18 Ethanim-Tishri is exactly five months, (150 days) from the midst of Pesach Sheni which Yeshua spent in the Galilees feeding the five thousand. John 2:13 is the primary Pesach while John 6:4 is Pesach Sheni one month later. Yeshua did not need to be in Yerushalaim in John 6:4 because he had already observed the primary Passover the month before according to the Torah. This has implications deep into the Noachic Flood dates which were ALL fulfilled in the ministry of Messiah Yeshua. The five months between the midst of Pesach Sheni, (2/17, Gen 7:11) and the midst of Sukkot, (7/17, Gen 8:4, Jhn 7:14) also fulfill the five months of Rev 9:1-10.

revolution180.gif

John 6:1-10 ~ With these things Yeshua departed Peran to the sea of the Tiberiados of the Galil. And a great multitude followed him because they saw the signs which were done upon the sick. Yeshua therefore ascended to the mountain; and there he sat with his talmidim, and the Pesach was at hand, the feast-festival of the Yhudim, (Pesach Sheni). Yeshua then lifting up his eyes, and seeing that has come to him a great multitude, he says to Filippos, (the horseman) "From where shall we buy bread that these may eat?" But this he said to prove him; for he knew himself what was about to be done. The horseman Filippos answers him: "Two hundred denarion of bread would not suffice for them that each might take a little." Says to him one from his talmidim, Andreas, ("the Man") brother of Shimon Petros: "There is a young lad here which has five loaves of barley and two opsarion, (roasted fish) but what are these among so many?" Yeshua then gives command: "Poiesate tous anthropous anapesein!" which is to say, "Make the anthropon-men fall down!" (Rev 9:1) There was moreover a large area of grass in that place. Thus reclined the andres-men, (for the anthropon-man-faced among them were fallen) the number, as it were, five thousand.

RBBI

Is it any wonder that the 144,000 are JEWS (because only they can take off the Hellenistic veil covering the Word), and isn't a wonder the RCC and their indoctrinated minions didn't translate them to be "Christians" as well? Peace

daqq

Is it any wonder that the 144,000 are JEWS (because only they can take off the Hellenistic veil covering the Word)

Yeshayahu-Isaiah 66:7-8 ~ Before she was in labor she gave birth. Before her pain came she delivered a man-child. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can the Land be made to bring forth in one day? Can the nation be brought forth at one time? For as soon as Zion was in labor she gave birth to her children, (144000). :)

OCTOBER23

Don't Try to Side Track me with the Timing of the Passover

because I am an Ashkenazi JEW .

You are trying to DECEIVE these Christian Posters by SAYING

that JESUS was TALMIDICALLY TRAINED BY A HUMAN RABBI AND YOU KNOW

VERY WELL THAT GOD THE FATHER TRAINED HIM AS THE SCRIPTURES SAY.

--GOD WILL JUDGE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TRYING TO DECEIVE CHRISTIANS.--

daqq

You are trying to DECEIVE these Christian Posters by SAYING

that JESUS was TALMIDICALLY TRAINED BY A HUMAN RABBI
AND YOU KNOW

VERY WELL THAT GOD THE FATHER TRAINED HIM AS THE SCRIPTURES SAY.

--GOD WILL JUDGE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TRYING TO DECEIVE CHRISTIANS.--

Where did I say any such thing? Let the false accuser be judged accordingly. And do you mean talmidically or Talmudically trained? Talmid simply means disciple and is not a reference to the Talmud; and for your information Talmud, (both) came several hundred of years AFTER the advent of Messiah. :duh: You really have no clue when and where Yeshua was "trained" because of your false futurist paradigm:

Mark 1:13
13. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of the Satan, and was with the therion-wild beasts, [Hos 13:7-8, Dan 7:2-7, Rev 13:1-2] and the angels ministered unto him.

OCTOBER23

dagg

TALMIDIM REQUIRES A HUMAN RABBI TO TRAIN YOU

Why would YESHUA Stretch forth his hand to his TALMIDIN ?????????

NO RABBI TRAINED HIM.

GOD TRAINED HIM AND NOT A MAN

YOU ARE GIVING THE HONOUR TO MAN AND NOT GOD.....:mad:

-----------------------------
Yeshua has four brethren: are they not Yakob, and Yosef, and Shimon, and Yhudas? Yet while Yeshua speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And someone says to him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you. But he answers and says: Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in the heavens, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Matthew 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim:

daqq

dagg

TALMIDIM REQUIRES A HUMAN RABBI TO TRAIN YOU

Why would YESHUA Stretch forth his hand to his TALMIDIN ?????????

NO RABBI TRAINED HIM.

GOD TRAINED HIM AND NOT A MAN

YOU ARE GIVING THE HONOUR TO MAN AND NOT GOD.....:mad:

-----------------------------
Yeshua has four brethren: are they not Yakob, and Yosef, and Shimon, and Yhudas? Yet while Yeshua speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And someone says to him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you. But he answers and says: Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in the heavens, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Matthew 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim:

Yes, that is correct, Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim-disciples:

Matthew 12:49 OJB
49 And stretching out his hand upon his talmidim, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said, Hinei, my Em and my achim.
http://biblehub.com/ojb/matthew/12.htm

Matthew 12:49 ISR
49 And having stretched out His hand toward His taught ones, He said, “See My mother and My brothers!

http://biblehub.com/isr/matthew/12.htm

Am I now evil just because you say so? Let the false accuser be judged according to the judgment he himself has meted out or judge not lest you be judged accordingly.

:sheep:

OCTOBER23

Daqq said,

his talmidim-disciples
==================
hahahaha

- WRONG -

There is NO Talmidim Training here .

JESUS spoke in Parables and the UNLEARNED Disciples did NOT Understand.

ONLY THE COMFORTER / HOLY SPIRIT Gave them UNDERSTANDING.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

7 ¶ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
------------------------------------------

Ac 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

daqq

Daqq said,

his talmidim-disciples
==================
hahahaha

- WRONG -

There is NO Talmidim Training here .

JESUS spoke in Parables and the UNLEARNED Disciples did NOT Understand.

ONLY THE COMFORTER / HOLY SPIRIT Gave them UNDERSTANDING.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

7 ¶ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
------------------------------------------

Ac 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

I see, so now to save your own skin you are willing to go so far as to deny that Yeshua was ever even a Rabbi-Teacher with twelve talmidim-disciples whom he taught during his ministry. You see how this goes in the kingdom of Elohim? Your judgment has already arrived and so soon you begin to blaspheme and curse yourself. Tisk, tisk. :)

Matthew 13:51-52
51. [Yeshua says] Have you understood all these things? They say to him, Yea, Master.
52. And he says to them, Therefore every scribe who is discipled into the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a master of a house, who brings forth out of his treasure things new and old.

OCTOBER23

DAGGSUNT,

GIMMEE A BREAK.

JESUS WAS NEVER A RABBI , IN FACT HE SAID CALL NO MAN RABBI

JESUS WAS THE LORD AND MASTER WHICH IS HIGHER THAN ANY MAN

Joh 13:14 I your Lord and Master,

Mt 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Mt 23:8 Be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master,

Christ; and all ye are brethren.
=========================

This is a Theology Forum. If you want to discuss and PROVE your Theory

then PROVE IT and let us discuss it

Sure, there are many Webpages saying that JESUS had a Talmidic following

but they are all WRONG.

And I have PROVEN THEM WRONG.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.

Last edited:

daqq

DAGGSUNT,

GIMMEE A BREAK.

JESUS WAS NEVER A RABBI , IN FACT HE SAID CALL NO MAN RABBI

JESUS WAS THE LORD AND MASTER WHICH IS HIGHER THAN ANY MAN

Joh 13:14 I your Lord and Master,

Mt 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Mt 23:8 Be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master,

Christ; and all ye are brethren.
=========================

This is a Theology Forum. If you want to discuss and PROVE your Theory

then let us discuss it and NOT GO AROUND CONDEMNING PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINIONS.

Sure, there are many Webpages saying that JESUS had a Talmidic following

but they are all WRONG.

And I have PROVEN THEM WRONG.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

I did not condemn you but rather you are condemning yourself for condemning me without a cause; and no doubt the Father will continue to harden your heart, O Pharaoh, until the time when He decides you are ready to be broken, for only then will your new man come forth being truly in Messiah.

As for your other comments you have not proven anything.
Didaskalos-Teacher is the interpretation of Rabbi-Teacher:

John 1:38
38 στραφεὶς δὲ ὁ Ἰησοῦς καὶ θεασάμενος αὐτοὺς ἀκολουθοῦντας λέγει αὐτοῖς Τί ζητεῖτε; οἱ δὲ εἶπαν αὐτῷ Ῥαββεί, ὃ λέγεται μεθερμηνευόμενον Διδάσκαλε, ποῦ μένεις;

http://biblehub.com/text/john/1-38.htm

John 1:38
38 And Yeshua having turned, and having beheld them following, says to them, What seek you? And they say to him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Didaskale-Teacher) where do you abide?

According to the scripture Didaskalos = Rabbi

John 13:13
13 ὑμεῖς φωνεῖτέ με Ὁ διδάσκαλος καί Ὁ κύριος, καὶ καλῶς λέγετε, εἰμὶ γάρ.
http://biblehub.com/text/john/13-13.htm

John 13:13
13 You call me the Didaskalos-Teacher and the Master, and rightly you say, because I am.

John 20:16
16 λέγει αὐτῇ Ἰησοῦς Μαριάμ. στραφεῖσα ἐκείνη λέγει αὐτῷ Ἐβραϊστί Ῥαββουνεί ὃ λέγεται Διδάσκαλε.
http://biblehub.com/text/john/20-16.htm

John 20:16
16 Yeshua says to her, Mariam! That one, having converted, says to him in Hebraisti-Aramaic, Rabboni! which is to say, Didaskale-Teacher!

As for the Matthew passages which you have quoted perhaps now you might understand them, but I trow not, O Esau man. :crackup:

OCTOBER23

I QUOTE THE BIBLE AND YOU QUOTE SOME PEOPLE WHO CALL JESUS RABBI

WHICH HE TOLD THEM NOT TO DO.

TALK ABOUT A LACK OF BIBLICAL UNDERSTANDING.

Time to do more Hermeneutical and Exegetical studying on your part.

daqq

I QUOTE THE BIBLE AND YOU QUOTE SOME PEOPLE WHO CALL JESUS RABBI

WHICH HE TOLD THEM NOT TO DO.

TALK ABOUT A LACK OF BIBLICAL UNDERSTANDING.

Time to do more Hermeneutical and Exegetical studying on your part.

See, the heart continually grows hardened upon hardness. Now you have essentially denied that the Gospel record we know as the Gospel of John is "the Bible" according to your own set standards, (because that is all that I quoted from in my previous post). Skin for skin, the carnal man will deny the truth to save his own skin, and you do exactly that now that you count the Gospel of John as merely "some people". Also you pit one scripture passage against another so as to nullify what you do not want to admit and even at that you employ your own false understanding of those passages to nullify the truth found in the passages you do not like. The tree is known by his fruits, O man, and you are the one revealing your own catastrophic error. To this point you have implied that Yeshua was not a Rabbi-Teacher, did not have talmidim-disciples, that none of his followers even understood a word he said to them, and now you have implied that the Gospel of John is not "the Bible".

As I said: so soon you begin to curse yourself, O Pharaoh. :crackup:

daqq

I WILL LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.

Yeshua Says: Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch, (Mattityahu 15:13-14).