Yeshua Says:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There is a serious problem with these postings. But the part about the train is interesting. You guys have a thing about trains. Do you hear the whistle blowing? It is right around the bend. The tracks are shaking. Box cars. Lots and lots of box cars. They don't have any windows. No sunshine in the box cars.

Matthew 10:28 KJV

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

:)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It is the music. Very soothing. They become sleepy. Can't focus on the surroundings. It gets softer. The lights go dim. And the door closes.

It's the music. They don't seem to care as long as they have their music. It had to be just right. Then the eye lids get heavy.

The conductor doesn't hear the music. He looks at the sign. The big green $ sign. It sings a different tune. But the train only goes one way.

What happens when the tracks run out and the music stops and the money fails?

Everyone gets a new name. And they restart the game.

Ahhh but, Rock and Roll never dies.:think:

daqq

There is a serious problem with these postings. But the part about the train is interesting. You guys have a thing about trains. Do you hear the whistle blowing? It is right around the bend. The tracks are shaking. Box cars. Lots and lots of box cars. They don't have any windows. No sunshine in the box cars.

It is the music. Very soothing. They become sleepy. Can't focus on the surroundings. It gets softer. The lights go dim. And the door closes.

It's the music. They don't seem to care as long as they have their music. It had to be just right. Then the eye lids get heavy.

The conductor doesn't hear the music. He looks at the sign. The big green $ sign. It sings a different tune. But the train only goes one way.

What happens when the tracks run out and the music stops and the money fails?

Everyone gets a new name. And they restart the game.

Was it not you who was just auctioning off Jews and Atheists for $4.50 in one of your siamese twins threads? Truth be known if they understood your racist and perverted parables they would probably delete you for a while because they would understand that you have ultimately cut off half of the scripture and it is that half which is the only real portion of the scripture that has ever been called scripture by the scripture itself. What sort of person interprets "Esau have I hated" to mean that God hates the "Old Testament", (and apparently the "Jews" too)? I have a great clue and I'm pretty sure it is you. And concerning money did you never hear what Peter says to Simon the magician? You have only cursed yourself with your false accusations, insinuations, attempts at character assassination, and for thinking and trying to suggest that this is about money. Anyone can see that there is absoluetly no plea for money here, not here, and not in any site links that might go to my testimony because there is no plea for money in any of my testimony.

I have a real problem with you auctioning off Jews and Atheists for $4.50 in one of your recent threads. Please go away, or find another thread, or make another thread, or go concoct another parable, knock your socks off somewhere else, O king Dialm, head-sum of the gold. :)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Was it not you who was just auctioning off Jews and Atheists for $4.50 in one of your siamese twins threads? Truth be known if they understood your racist and perverted parables they would probably delete you for a while because they would understand that you have ultimately cut off half of the scripture and it is that half which is the only real portion of the scripture that has ever been called scripture by the scripture itself. What sort of person interprets "Esau have I hated" to mean that God hates the "Old Testament", (and apparently the "Jews" too)? I have a great clue and I'm pretty sure it is you. And concerning money did you never hear what Peter says to Simon the magician? You have only cursed yourself with your false accusations, insinuations, attempts at character assassination, and for thinking and trying to suggest that this is about money. Anyone can see that there is absoluetly no plea for money here, not here, and not in any site links that might go to my testimony because there is no plea for money in any of my testimony.

I have a real problem with you auctioning off Jews and Atheists for $4.50 in one of your recent threads. Please go away, or find another thread, or make another thread, or go concoct another parable, knock your socks off somewhere else, O king Dialm, head-sum of the gold. :)

Oh you don't like my auction?

What does the term 'back sliding heifer' mean to you? (The Calvinists received this cattle prod and we would like to understand which end is which.)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The name Jesus was invented about 1525 AD, by Sir William Tyndale, a protestant reformer from Oxford, England.
Before then the name Jesus did not exist. The Catholics are experts at deceit and misleading people away from God.

Pope Gregory and Paganism.

The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.”
Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well.
Pope Gregory 540 – 12 March 604.

What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism.

Pope Gregory did what he was told. He had more power than Moses, changing times and seasons.

William, Boxcar Willy, Tyndale had more power than Pope Gregory, changing names and places.

We are not going back. The Church is the bride of Christ. We changed our names. We like Greek way more. Do you have any Greek?

daqq

Oh you don't like my auction?

What does the term 'back sliding heifer' mean to you? (The Calvinists received this cattle prod and we would like to understand which end is which.)

Go learn what this means: Yeshua Says, Shaul, Shaul, why do you haggle me? It is to the drying of the shank for you to kick against the cattle proder.

giggle-animated-animation-giggle-smiley-emoticon-000389-large.gif

And after that, O fatling of Bashan, perhaps you might understand this:

1 Corinthians 9:8-10
8. Say I these things as a man? or does not the Torah say the same also?
9. For it is written in the Torah of Moshe, You shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treads out the corn [Deut 25:4]. Does Elohim take care for oxen?
10. Or does he say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that plows should plow in hope; and that he that threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.

And after that, O cornfed corn treader, perhaps you might understand that Ephraim has been cast off into the outer bounds, (Romans 7:14-25) which is a body-temple allegory. The ten tribes are become an allegorical enemy in your own borders of the flesh: as concerning the good-news gospel they are become enemies for your sake, but as touching the election, they are beloved for sakes of the fathers. Ephraim-Yisrael therefore suffers from partial blindness until the fullness of the heathen have entered in, (Romans 11:16-29). But Elohim in His wisdom, through the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua and the cross at Golgotha, has made both into one new man, (Ephesians 2:11-22). Therefore, if one is a true Jew according to the scripture, then the same is to shepherd all the tribes which are now scattered in the outer bounds, (with a rod of iron which is Torah) rather than slay and kill them. It is an allegory of your body temple which has both the adamah-soil of the heart, which is inner, and the erets-outer-bounds common-profane area of the temple precinct, which is "the flesh" with all its attributes, (every man has his land, O man). And when you enter into Yeshua faithfulness then Paul clearly teaches you that you are no more your own, neither is your house-temple with its lands and fields your own, but by the Testimony of Yeshua you are left in charge while the House Master is as if "away in a far journey". Therefore it is you who are to shepherd over the house and the lands: for the Prophets have said concerning Ephraim, "Thus says YHWH, A voice heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping: Rachel weeping for her sons, refused to be comforted for her sons, because they are not. Thus says YHWH, Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says YHWH, and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in your latter end, says YHWH, your sons shall return again to their own border. I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus: You have chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art YHWH my Elohim. Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. Is Ephraim My dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spoke against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore My bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, says YHWH, (Jeremiah 31:15-20). Perhaps you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of Elohim, you might receive the Promise, (Hebrews 10:36). :idunno: :)

daqq

Jesus told some Jewish people,

"Don't touch me."

And you are commissioned by your furious leader to help round up the infidels up into box cars? But how will the infidel be ensnared in his words if the Mufti performing the inquisition does not first know what is actually written? This happened with Yeshua quite often in the Gospel accounts. The Pharisees and Sadducees assumed he was a sinner born in fornication because he was not ashamed to be seen conversing with publicans and sinners. Yet whenever the rulers and scribes tried to tempt him with obtuse and strange concoctions, from the machinations of their own vain imaginations, they were soundly refuted from what is written. So then, I say, outside the possibility of John 20:17, (which may or may not be a correct rendering of hapto-haptomai) where does Yeshua say to "some Jewish people" what you have said that he "told some Jewish people"?

I see you even have it in quotes that Yeshua told some Jewish people, "Don't touch me."

Where is that written Mr. Boxcar Conductor? :chuckle:

:sheep:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And you are commissioned by your furious leader to help round up the infidels up into box cars? But how will the infidel be ensnared in his words if the Mufti performing the inquisition does not first know what is actually written? This happened with Yeshua quite often in the Gospel accounts. The Pharisees and Sadducees assumed he was a sinner born in fornication because he was not ashamed to be seen conversing with publicans and sinners. Yet whenever the rulers and scribes tried to tempt him with obtuse and strange concoctions, from the machinations of their own vain imaginations, they were soundly refuted from what is written. So then, I say, outside the possibility of John 20:17, (which may or may not be a correct rendering of hapto-haptomai) where does Yeshua say to "some Jewish people" what you have said that he "told some Jewish people"?

I see you even have it in quotes that Yeshua told some Jewish people, "Don't touch me."

Where is that written Mr. Boxcar Conductor? :chuckle:

Very long time since the Jewish people have written scripture. That is because they have lost the touch. The touch was their gift. Their gift is gone. Fire sale. Rock bottom pricing. Everything must go.

Pack everything up in your kit bag. Your going on a trip. You won't be coming back. The music has begun.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
If the Jewish people want to go back to their roots they got to give up the quackery. There is only one way to do it.

Write some scripture. Until then all we get is train wrecks.

daqq

Very long time since the Jewish people have written scripture. That is because they have lost the touch. The touch was their gift. Their gift is gone. Fire sale. Rock bottom pricing. Everything must go.

Pack everything up in your kit bag. Your going on a trip. You won't be coming back. The music has begun.

Perhaps it was your favorite translator team who lost touch and caused all those who put their trust in them to likewise lose touch? As for trips I've already been on mine and never went back. Perhaps that is why you fail to understand most what has been said herein? Do you have anything to offer to this thread? There are many things Yeshua said: why have you quoted none? :)

Continuing on then -- Re: Post#47, #52, #53, #54, #56

Yeshua Says: Are there not twelve hours of the day? If anyone walks in the day, he stumbles not, because he sees the light of this world. But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because there is no light in him, (John 11:9-10).

Numbers 7:10-12
10. And the princes brought near the dedication of the altar, in a Yom-Day it was anointed, and the princes offered their oblation before the altar.
11. And YHWH said unto Moshe, One prince a yom-hour, one prince a yom-hour, they shall bring near their offering for the dedication of the altar.
12. And he that offered his oblation in the first yom-hour was Nahshon, son of Amminadab, for tribe Yhudah:

Numbers 7:18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78
7:18. In the second yom-hour Nethaneel son of Zuar, prince of Yissachar, brought near.
7:24. In the third yom-hour, prince of the sons of Zebulun, Eliab son of Helon:
7:30. In the fourth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Reuben, Elizur son of Shedeur:
7:36. In the fifth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Shimon, Shelumiel son of Zurishaddai:
7:42. In the sixth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Gad, Eliasaph son of Deuel:
7:48. In the seventh yom-hour, prince of the sons of Ephraim, Elishama son of Ammihud:
7:54. In the eighth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Manasheh, Gamaliel son of Pedahzur:
7:60. In the ninth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Benyamin, Abidan son of Gideoni:
7:66. In the tenth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Dan, Ahiezer son of Ammishaddai:
7:72. In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Asher, Pagiel son of Okran:
7:78. In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Naphtali, Ahira son of Enan:

Numbers 7:84
84. This is the dedication of the altar; in a Yom-Day it was anointed by the princes of Yisrael: twelve charger-bowls of silver, twelve basin-bowls of silver, twelve palm-spoons of gold:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is what is going to happen

The Jewish people are going to produce more scripture. Then we are going to take it away from them. Because we know what to do with it and they don't.

So get busy. We have been kept waiting long enough.

Do we have to turn up the heat?

Write something we can actually use.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Every believer has a gift. We are to exercise our gift to the glory of God Almighty.

The Calvinists are the brains
The Roman Catholics are the muscle
The Methodists are the party throwers

And the Jews are the writers. Now write.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:”

So how about it. Do what the book says. Record these and turn them over to us. You will be amply rewarded.

daqq

Here is what is going to happen

The Jewish people are going to produce more scripture. Then we are going to take it away from them. Because we know what to do with it and they don't.

So get busy. We have been kept waiting long enough.

Do we have to turn up the heat?

Write something we can actually use.

Every believer has a gift. We are to exercise our gift to the glory of God Almighty.

The Calvinists are the brains
The Roman Catholics are the muscle
The Methodists are the party throwers

And the Jews are the writers. Now write.

That is indeed actually what is therein Dialm.
If you are the brains then why can you not see it?
Here it is transliterated so that you need not read Hebrew:

Numbers 7:72 TUA
72. Byowm `ashtey `asar yowm nasiy' libney 'Asher Pag`iy'el ben- `Akran.

Numbers 7:78 TUA
78. Byowm shneym `asar yowm nasiy' libney Naptaliy 'Achiyra` ben- `Eynan.

You see how YOWM is written twice in both verses? That means that they cannot both be rendered as "day" because there is no way the statements would make any sense that way. They can only logically be rendered the way they have been rendered in my previous post:

Numbers 7:72
72. In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Asher, Pagiel son of Okran:

Numbers 7:78
78. In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Naphtali, Ahira son of Enan:

See what I mean? You cannot say "In the eleventh day of the day" so the translators of your favorite translation simply OMITTED the second "yom" from each of the two above verses and ignored them so as to provide you with the "good ole boy" translation. :crackup:

Here are some of your favorite English translations of Numbers 7:72
http://biblehub.com/numbers/7-72.htm

Here is the Hebrew Text of Numbers 7:72
http://biblehub.com/text/numbers/7-72.htm

It is plain as "day", (pardon the pun, silly me).
Now, silly you, would you please go find someone else to heckle? :)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
No one is heckling you. Give something original. Numbers is past tense. You guys argue over nothing. We don't accept your brand of perfection.

Now it is time to use the touch. Do you want me to prime the pump?

daqq

No one is heckling you. Give something original. Numbers is past tense. You guys argue over nothing. We don't accept your brand of perfection.

Now it is time to use the touch. Do you want me to prime the pump?

Poor, blind, naked Dialm, apparently it is the sovereign will of Calvingod that Dialm remains in the darkness. Why can Dialm not see that the things herein the past few pages pertain to the six hours of creation and again the six hours of the new creation, from the third hour to the ninth hour, at Golgotha which new creation was accomplished through Messiah? The Gospel and good news is Messiah, and Yeshua having been crucified, and raised again in the third day. Apparently Calvingod tells his followers that all of this is past tense, "nothing", (forgive him Father) old news, repetitive, and unnecessary. The reason it is all "past tense" to Dialm is because he has not been crucified with Messiah. That is why Dialm and those with him prefer to hear, "Jesus said", rather than, "Yeshua Says", because they secretly in their hearts assume Messiah as dead and gone while they steal his words and use them to promote their establishments and dominion over their flocks.

Yeshua Says: The heavens and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
sleep

you are trying to put your friends to sleep. every time judgement falls they are asleep. have often wondered how that could be. and now I know. messengers such as you give them the sleeping draught.

It is their weakness. They take the pill. They pass out. Then Satan has his way with them. They walk in their sleep. They can't stop. They can't fight. They can't protest. They don't even complain.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Wake up! The philistines are upon you.

Wake up! The writing is on the wall.

Wake up! The Assyrians are shooting arrows into you city.

Wake up! The legions are tearing down your temple.

Wake up! The Spanish inquisitions.

Wake up! The blitzkrieg.

WAKE UP!!!

daqq

sleep

you are trying to put your friends to sleep. every time judgement falls they are asleep. have often wondered how that could be. and now I know. messengers such as you give them the sleeping draught.

It is their weakness. They take the pill. They pass out. Then Satan has his way with them. They walk in their sleep. They can't stop. They can't fight. They can't protest. They don't even complain.

Wake up! The philistines are upon you.

Wake up! The writing is on the wall.

Wake up! The Assyrians are shooting arrows into you city.

Wake up! The legions are tearing down your temple.

Wake up! The Spanish inquisitions.

Wake up! The blitzkrieg.

WAKE UP!!!

Why am I not surprised? But I will continue to use your diatribe so as to continue the current theme of yamim-hours and yom-days just in case anyone else might be interested in what is written in the scriptures that some of us hold dear. The following is one of the few time oriented statements spoken through Yeshua because the passage says, "heos arti", which is to say, "until right now", or "until presently", (the present time). Yeshua makes this statement in the explicit context of Shabbat:

John 5:16-17
16. And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in Shabbat.
17. But Yeshua answered them, My Father is working even until now, [heos arti] and I work.

Yeshua answered: My Father is working even until right now, and I work.

And the understanding of this, as it applies to the six yamim-hours of creation in the opening passage of the Genesis account, is correctly understood by the command and the Testimony of the Master Teacher Yeshua, for he says in another time oriented statement: All the Prophets and THE TORAH PROPHESIED UNTIL Yochanan, (Matthew 11:13) and the first chapter of Genesis is most certainly Torah of Moshe. In addition, because of the Testimony of Yeshua, we therefore have great compulsion to go back and search these things out, and research them again, like the Bereans, to see if there might be some things we have missed or misunderstood; and lo and behold, because of the Testimony of Yeshua, when I went to the books, and looked, I saw it there having been written, and I have only the Testimony of Yeshua and the Spirit of Elohim to thank for this thing being shown to me:

Genesis 2:1-4
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the hosts of them.
2. And through the seventh yom Elohim ceased his work which he had done; and he rested in the seventh yom from all his work which he had done.
3. And Elohim blessed the seventh yom, and sanctified it: because in it he had rested from all his work which Elohim cut-down-created for to do.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were cut-down-created: in a Yom-Day YHWH Elohim made earth and heavens.

Yeshua Says: If you do not shabbatize every day of the week you will not see the Father. Neither will you see Him in His creation, neither will you see Him in His Prophets, (such as even the shabu`iym-weeks of Daniel) neither will you see Him in the New Creation yamim-hours through Messiah on the cross at Olivet Golgotha Moriah. You are utterly blind and fallen into the ditch Mr. Blitzkrieg! And you prove it by your lack of love and penchant for hate. :chuckle:

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Poor Double Blind Dialm, after a quick search I see you are not alone, Calvinism and Nazism, no wonder none of your fellow Calvinites are here to refute your despicable racist perversion: it appears to be part and parcel of a mindset which believes that your Calvingod cursed certain people from before the foundation of the world. Now therefore, (in the warped machinations of your vain imagination) it is perfectly within the will of your Calvingod for you to do whatsoever you will. And no doubt that is also why you perverted what I said about a train from a vision and twisted my words into Calvinite Nazi propaganda. You are worse off than blind Bar-Timaeus son of Timaeus who was at least willing to bow to the Master Teacher Yeshua, and beg to receive his sight, knowing that he himself was blind. But that is exactly what you said you do, is it not? You come to steal the words and writings of others and use them for your own nefarious machinations and no doubt you do the same with the Word of Elohim, the words of Messiah, and the writings of Paul, to your own destruction. The train has left the station and Dialm is apparently "Left Behind" in the ditch. :crackup:

Recap: Three Days and Three Nights - Matthew 12:40 - #43, #44
Yom-Day and Yom-Hour - #47, #52, #53, #54, #56, #71, #75, #80

Hear-No-Evil-Hear-No-Evil-Kikazaru-ears-smiley-emoticon-001202-facebook.gif

Last edited: