Yeshua Says:

daqq

I already have a new world order. In a [strong] head Elohim cuts down the shamayim and the eretz: and the eretz is desert-wasteland, and empty, and the darkness upon its face is deep: and Ruach Elohim broods over its countenance, the waters. And Elohim says, "Let there be light", and there is light. So Elohim approves the light, because it is good, and Elohim separates between the light and the darkness: and Elohim calls the light, "Yom", and the darkness He calls "Laylah", and there is evening, and there is morning, the waning and the waxing of an hour, Yom Echad. I am the light of the world: a seven congregation city laying outstretched upon the mountain of Elohim cannot be hidden. :)

I beheld the eretz, and behold, it was a desert-wasteland, and empty, and there was no light to the shamayim. I beheld the mountains, and behold, they trembled, and all the hillocks lightly swayed. I looked, and behold, there was not an adam, and all the birds of the shamayim were fled. I beheld, and behold, the fruitful garden was a desolate wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down from the Presence of YHWH, and by His burning passion. For thus did YHWH say, The whole eretz shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end thereof. Because of this the eretz shall mourn, and the shamayim from above shall be blacked out: for I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not turn repent, neither will I turn back from it. The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every outpost shall be forsaken, and not a one shall dwell therein. So there was darkness over all the eretz from the sixth hour to the ninth hour.

balut55

The non-believers need to know what is coming and we should warn them that there will gnashing of teeth. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

daqq

The non-believers need to know what is coming and we should warn them that there will gnashing of teeth. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Every man has his own "world" to deal with. Prepare yourself, and let Elohim judge those on the outside, for Yeshua Says, "The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual-observation: neither shall they say, 'Look, over here!', or 'See, over there!', for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you!" (Luke 17:20-21). :)

daqq

I read the whole link. I understood the theory of what you (you? can I assume this is your original work?) propose there, though I hardly can match it against reality to fact-check it. You seem to have spent much effort aligning your theory against Biblical dates, though. Or perhaps the other way round - inducing the theory from the dates?

A little disclosure here - I am absolutely terrible with dates and times. I can make plans and map things out with a calendar just fine, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to track exactly when I am very well. The calendar/clock in my mind seems to be permanently detached from reality.

So then, if you count by the daily prayer times, the first hour of prayer is the third hour of the day on the sundial. That means that from the fifth hour to the sixth hour of the day is the third hour when counting by the prayer times because the first hour of prayer is the third hour of the day. The time at about the beginning of the sixth hour of the day on the sundial, (John 19:14), is the same time that is about the close of the third hour going by the daily prayer times, (Mark 15:25).

By the way, in case you did not know, that was a reference to the Pesakh Seder from Exodus 12:8, (also, you shall leave nothing till your morning come), and Ezekiel 3:1-2, 3, 14, and Zechariah 5:1-4, and Revelation 10:9-10, and Replies #212 , #213, #227, #258, and #277. :)

Shimon Kurenaio thus carried the lower stave, (σταυρος), but Messiah bore his own stave, (σταυρος), having been tied to it, that is, the upper stave or "tree of life" in the right hand side of the Sefer, ("In the kephalidi-header of the Sefer it is written concerning me"). The two staves with the Lamb of Elohim affixed to them were then hanged upon the tree, (ξυλον), as it is mentioned in Acts 5:30, 10:39, and Gal 3:13.

RBBI

Very ancient things . . .

fig.%2010%20-%20vulture%20sone%20Pillar%2043%20Cygnus%20marked.jpg

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/magicians.htm

"Journey of the Soul"
"It is more likely that Pillar 43 depicts the death journey of the soul of the deceased, or indeed that of the shaman (see below). This would be the removal of a soul from its physical environment, represented by the headless figure with an erection at the base of the stone - via Scorpius, signified by the scorpion, to its final destination among the stars. This destination, arguably the entrance to the "upper world" or sky-world of Eurasian shamanic tradition, appears to have been located in the vicinity of Cygnus, represented on the pillar by the main vulture, where the soul of the individual is shown as the ball above its left wing."

"Ercan goes on to link the vulture imagery on Göbekli Tepe's Pillar 43 with the act of disposing of the dead through the practice of excarnation, along with its allied association with the transmigration of the soul: "There were no graves 12,000 years ago. The dead bodies were left outdoors and raptors [that is, vultures] ate them. In this way, people believed the soul goes to the sky." This, he said, was called "burial in the sky," i.e. sky burial, and is depicted in the carved art at Göbekli Tepe, and also at the 9,000-year-old Neolithic city of Çatalhöyük in southern-central Anatolia. Here, shown in one particular painted fresco, are two vultures at the top of a wooden excarnation tower in the act of feasting on a human corpse, which as at Göbekli Tepe is shown as a headless figure (see fig. 13). Yet next to this scene are two more vultures on another excarnation tower that appear to be taking under their wings a ball-like head, this time with a mouth and two eyes. What we are almost certainly seeing here are the birds accepting into their care the soul of the deceased person in preparation for its journey to the next world."

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/magicians.htm

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/signs-of-worlds-first-pictograph-found-in-gobeklitepe

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/worlds-oldest-pictograph-discovered-gobekli-tepe

Galgal Rephaim is also thought to have been a location for "Sky Burials"
3637497818.jpg

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/morbid-theory-in-mystery-of-israel-s-answer-to-stonehenge

Although most here would likely find this appalling I think you might find it quite interesting that this ancient symbolism of the journey of the soul to the heavens upon death is actually found in the very earliest portions of Genesis. In fact it concerns the covenant with Abraham which appears to have been misread or pointed incorrectly in the Masorete Hebrew Text, (nashab-disperse for yashab-dwell-sit while nashab still does not even appear to be in the text despite the modern English renderings to the contrary), which is unfortunate because without this symbolism there are many prophetic statements and curious things said by both Moses and the Prophets which cannot be understood apart from this ancient symbolism. Even the idea that the descendants of Abraham would be as the stars of the heavens comes from this symbolism. In the LXX version of Genesis 15:11 we do not read that Abram chased away the fowls which came down upon the pieces but rather that he sat down among them revealing that the symbolism is of Abram himself, being slain, and giving himself willingly in sacrifice, (but of course it is only symbolism because, as Paul says, Elohim desires us to offer ourselves as living sacrifices unto Him). It is again the same old time symbolism of the flesh being put to death, or mortified as Paul likes to say, even given to the fowls of the heavens and the beasts of the field, (which is found in much prophetic typology, allegory, and symbolism).

Genesis 15:11 LXX Brenton English Translation
11 And birds came down upon the bodies, even upon the divided parts of them, and Abram sat down by them.

Yet even Brenton does not go far enough in his rendering, imo, because the word used for sat down by is rather sat down together with them, (the pieces, which represent his own self in sacrifice, while the fowls devoured the flesh from off the pieces).

Genesis 15:11 OG LXX
15:11 κατεβη δε ορνεα επι τα σωματα τα διχοτομηματα αυτων και συνεκαθισεν αυτοις αβραμ

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_015.htm

G4776 συγκαθίζω sugkathizo (sïng-ka-thiy'-zō) v.
to give (or take) a seat in company with.
[from G4862 and G2523]
KJV: (make) sit (down) together

Other key symbols are also in the Hebrew such as tannur "fire pot", (little "lake of fire"?).

Genesis 15:9-18
9 And He said to him, Take for Me the treble of an heifer, and the treble of a she-goat, and the treble of a ram, and a turtledove; even a young nestling.
10 And he took unto Him all these, and parted them in the midst, and laid each piece one against his fellow: but the tsippor divided he not.
11 Moreover the fowls descended upon their divided carcasses and Abram sat together with them.
12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
13 And He said to Abram, Know of a surety that your seed shall be a stranger in a land which is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years:
14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
15 And you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be interred in a good old age.
16 But in the fourth generation they shall come here again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
17 And it came to pass that when the sun went down, and it was twilight, behold a smoking tannur-fire-pot, and burning lamps of fire, which passed amidst those pieces.
18 In this day cut YHWH with Abram a covenant, saying, Unto your seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Ezekiel 39:17-20 The Scriptures (TS2009)
17 “And you, son of man, thus said the Master יהוה, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field, “Assemble yourselves and come, gather from all around to My slaughtering which I am slaughtering for you, a great slaughtering on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood.
18 “Eat the flesh of the mighty, drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams and lambs, of goats and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 “And you shall eat fat till you are filled, and drink blood till you are drunk, at My slaughtering which I am slaughtering for you.
20 “And you shall be satisfied at My table with horses and riders, with mighty men and with all the men of battle,” declares the Master יהוה.

Revelation 19:17-20 The Scriptures (TS2009)
17 And I saw one messenger standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great Elohim,
18 to eat the flesh of sovereigns, and the flesh of commanders, and the flesh of strong ones, and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast, and the sovereigns of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to fight Him who sat on the horse and His army.
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he led astray those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshipped his image. The two were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with sulphur.

Deut 28:26, 1Sam 17:46, Isa 18:5-7, Jer 7:32-34, Jer 15:1-3, Jer 16:1-4, Jer 19:3-7, Jer 34:19-20.

Ah, but who is willing to make such a self-sacrificing covenant with the Most High? Your eyes of the flesh seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh will dissolve while you stand upon your feet; your tongue of the flesh speaking carnal things of the carnal flesh man will dissolve in your mouth, (Zechariah 14:12-16), and no doubt the like symbolism is found in many other prophetic passages which not only the Testimony of Yeshua in the Gospel accounts but even the writings of Paul likewise explain in the doctrine of "cutting off the flesh", the deeds of the flesh, and the old man carnal nature.

. . . So Moshe like a Cherub took up the bones of Yoseph out of Egypt, when bnei Yisrael went forth out of Egypt, (O Egypt, great of flesh!), for Yoseph had straightly sworn bnei Yisrael, saying, Elohim will surely visit you; and you shall carry up my bones out of here with you, (for when they had spiced-embalmed the body of Yoseph, they placed his carcass in an Ark in Egypt, (and the stone coffer was of the same cubic internal volume as the Ark-box of the Covenant with the Krubim on the atonement cover)). . . :)

Excellent! Blessings...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
In the LXX version of Genesis 15:11 we do not read that Abram chased away the fowls which came down upon the pieces but rather that he sat down among them revealing that the symbolism is of Abram himself, being slain, and giving himself willingly in sacrifice, (but of course it is only symbolism because, as Paul says, Elohim desires us to offer ourselves as living sacrifices unto Him). It is again the same old time symbolism of the flesh being put to death, or mortified as Paul likes to say, even given to the fowls of the heavens and the beasts of the field, (which is found in much prophetic typology, allegory, and symbolism).

Interesting....

A couple weeks ago I woke up hearing the words don't mess with that bird.

My son-in-law's dad and I went out to check our traps and low and behold we had the biggest red tailed hawk I've ever seen in one of our traps.

We turned it loose, but I've been wonderin' ever since why I was told not to mess with it, interesting.....:think:

RBBI

@ Daqq...I want to make sure I understand what you are talking about. What is the right hand stave? The side of the scroll? Peace

daqq

Interesting....

A couple weeks ago I woke up hearing the words don't mess with that bird.

My son-in-law's dad and I went out to check our traps and low and behold we had the biggest red tailed hawk I've ever seen in one of our traps.

We turned it loose, but I've been wonderin' ever since why I was told not to mess with it, interesting.....:think:

In that sense eagles, hawks, every raven after his kind, liyliyt screetchowls and the like, are unclean fowls of the air: they will nest in the exalted heights of your rock crevices and cavities and begin hatching eggs. Before you know it your branches are full of rapacious watchers eyeing the weak, defenseless, and poor on the desert floor below. There is one decree for such a tree: but all things work together for the good to them that love Elohim. :)

daqq

@ Daqq...I want to make sure I understand what you are talking about. What is the right hand stave? The side of the scroll? Peace

Amen, yes, from the link to the other thread where you also were.

Edit @RBBI — Particularly this one:

In the mgillat-kephalidi of the Sefer it is written concerning me . . .
That is, the crown-header of the Sefer, in the right hand side, Breshiyt-Genesis 1:1-5.

Notice he pierces or punctures "earlets" into the ends of the scroll with an awl, (or aul). However the entire roll is comprised of many souls having been "knit together" as one. Thus both the Hebrew, (Psalm 40:6), and the Greek, (Psalm 40:6 OG LXX (39:7) has ωτια, "earlets", while Hebrews 10:5 has σωμα-body), are correct because the "body", (σωμα), of Heb 10:5 is a metonymy for the entire "volume" of the "body" of the scroll, (κεφαλιδι-κεφαλις is rendered "volume" in the KJV but is also used in the LXX for chapiters, crowns, headers, and may even refer to a "head chapter" or header in a writing). That is precisely what this is; the header or head-section of the scroll, like a crown or the chapiter of the Sefer, (Genesis 1:1-5). Thus the lower σταυρος-stave borne by Shimon is of the erets-land-earth, (Genesis 1:1), while the top σταυρος-stave borne by Messiah reaches to the shamayim-heavens, (Genesis 1:1).

Last edited:

RBBI

Amen, yes, from the link to the other thread where you also were.

Edit @RBBI — Particularly this one:

In the mgillat-kephalidi of the Sefer it is written concerning me . . .
That is, the crown-header of the Sefer, in the right hand side, Breshiyt-Genesis 1:1-5.

Notice he pierces or punctures "earlets" into the ends of the scroll with an awl, (or aul). However the entire roll is comprised of many souls having been "knit together" as one: thus both the Hebrew, (Psalm 40:6), and the Greek, (Psalm 40:6 OG LXX and Hebrews 10:5), are correct because the "body", (σωμα), of Heb 10:5 is a metonymy for the entire "volume" of the "body" of the scroll, (κεφαλιδι-κεφαλις is rendered "volume" in the KJV but is also used in the LXX for chapiters, crowns, headers, and may even refer to a "head chapter" or header in a writing). That is precisely what this is; the header or head-section of the scroll, like a crown or the chapiter of the Sefer, Genesis 1:1-5. Thus the lower σταυρος-stave borne by Shimon is of the erets-land-earth, (Gen 1:1), while the top σταυρος-stave borne by Messiah reaches to the shamayim-heavens, (Gen 1:1).

Ok, thanks, I see it. Peace