Yeshua Says:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Why am I not surprised? But I will continue to use your diatribe so as to continue the current theme of yamim-hours and yom-days just in case anyone else might be interested in what is written in the scriptures that some of us hold dear. The following is one of the few time oriented statements spoken through Yeshua because the passage says, "heos arti", which is to say, "until right now", or "until presently", (the present time). Yeshua makes this statement in the explicit context of Shabbat:

John 5:16-17
16. And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in Shabbat.
17. But Yeshua answered them, My Father is working even until now, [heos arti] and I work.

Yeshua answered: My Father is working even until right now, and I work.

And the understanding of this, as it applies to the six yamim-hours of creation in the opening passage of the Genesis account, is correctly understood by the command and the Testimony of the Master Teacher Yeshua, for he says in another time oriented statement: All the Prophets and THE TORAH PROPHESIED UNTIL Yochanan, (Matthew 11:13) and the first chapter of Genesis is most certainly Torah of Moshe. In addition, because of the Testimony of Yeshua, we therefore have great compulsion to go back and search these things out, and research them again, like the Bereans, to see if there might be some things we have missed or misunderstood; and lo and behold, because of the Testimony of Yeshua, when I went to the books, and looked, I saw it there having been written, and I have only the Testimony of Yeshua and the Spirit of Elohim to thank for this thing being shown to me:

Genesis 2:1-4
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the hosts of them.
2. And through the seventh yom Elohim ceased his work which he had done; and he rested in the seventh yom from all his work which he had done.
3. And Elohim blessed the seventh yom, and sanctified it: because in it he had rested from all his work which Elohim cut-down-created for to do.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were cut-down-created: in a Yom-Day YHWH Elohim made earth and heavens.

Yeshua Says: If you do not shabbatize every day of the week you will not see the Father. Neither will you see Him in His creation, neither will you see Him in His Prophets, (such as even the shabu`iym-weeks of Daniel) neither will you see Him in the New Creation yamim-hours through Messiah on the cross at Olivet Golgotha Moriah. You are utterly blind and fallen into the ditch Mr. Blitzkrieg! And you prove it by your lack of love and penchant for hate. :chuckle:

:sheep:

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Poor Double Blind Dialm, after a quick search I see you are not alone, Calvinism and Nazism, no wonder none of your fellow Calvinites are here to refute your despicable racist perversion: it appears to be part and parcel of a mindset which believes that your Calvingod cursed certain people from before the foundation of the world. Now therefore, (in the warped machinations of your vain imagination) it is perfectly within the will of your Calvingod for you to do whatsoever you will. And no doubt that is also why you perverted what I said about a train from a vision and twisted my words into Calvinite Nazi propaganda. You are worse off than blind Bar-Timaeus son of Timaeus who was at least willing to bow to the Master Teacher Yeshua, and beg to receive his sight, knowing that he himself was blind. But that is exactly what you said you do, is it not? You come to steal the words and writings of others and use them for your own nefarious machinations and no doubt you do the same with the Word of Elohim, the words of Messiah, and the writings of Paul, to your own destruction. The train has left the station and Dialm is apparently "Left Behind" in the ditch. :crackup:

Recap: Three Days and Three Nights - Matthew 12:40 - #43, #44
Yom-Day and Yom-Hour - #47, #52, #53, #54, #56, #71, #75, #80

Hear-No-Evil-Hear-No-Evil-Kikazaru-ears-smiley-emoticon-001202-facebook.gif

Now that was not nice was it?

It was Rabbis in Germany who said 'peace peace' not the Calvinists.

The Calvinist proclaim

WAR WAR

Can you hear those Sabres rattling? They've just been polished and readied for action.

RBBI

There is a serious problem with these postings. But the part about the train is interesting. You guys have a thing about trains. Do you hear the whistle blowing? It is right around the bend. The tracks are shaking. Box cars. Lots and lots of box cars. They don't have any windows. No sunshine in the box cars.

I HOPE I'm misunderstanding this and this comment is not as racist and beyond insulting as it appears to be. :confused:

daqq

I HOPE I'm misunderstanding this and this comment is not as racist and beyond insulting as it appears to be. :confused:

Unfortunately if you read the rest of the posts from Dialm in this thread you will see that you are not misunderstanding. Dialm has taught much in this thread about Calvinism that I was unaware of until now, (even though I politely asked not to be informed of such in this thread). It appears Dialm does not like the fact that certain people have the same opportunity to post threads in this venue.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Glory in the highest to Elohim and on earth peace among men of [a] good will, (Luk 2:14). :)

Last edited:

RBBI

Sigh....never ceases to amaze me what the children birthed of religion have in their hearts.

Nevertheless, amazing thread. I've read it several times. Would you clarify for me what you mean about a yom hour? I know I'm missing something I'm supposed to see. Thanks....peace.

daqq

Sigh....never ceases to amaze me what the children birthed of religion have in their hearts.

Nevertheless, amazing thread. I've read it several times. Would you clarify for me what you mean about a yom hour? I know I'm missing something I'm supposed to see. Thanks....peace.

Shabbatize every day of the week. The seventh hour of the day is Shabbat. The seventh hour of the seventh day is a Shabbat in its Shabbat, (which are called "sabbasin" in the Gospel accounts). This thinking likewise concerns the prophetic shabu`iym-weeks of Daniel and are derived from the six yamim-hours-days of creation, and the twelve yamim-hours of the single Yom-Day quoted previously herein, from Numbers 7, in the single Yom-Day wherein the altar was anointed. In the beginning Elohim divides the Light from the Darkness; and the Light He calls Yom-Day. Remember also that an evening and a morning are a Yom-Day. In the new creation Genesis there is no night because the six yamim-days of creation are the six yamim-hours of Golgotha. The new order of creation was accomplished through Messiah Yeshua at Golgotha. All one needs to do is to see that a Yom-Day can likewise mean a yom-hour. :)

Last edited:

RBBI

Shabbatize every day of the week. The seventh hour of the day is Shabbat. The seventh hour of the seventh day is a Shabbat in its Shabbat, (which are called "sabbasin" in the Gospel accounts). This thinking likewise concerns the prophetic shabu`iym-weeks of Daniel and are derived from the six yamim-hours-days of creation, and the twelve yamim-hours of the single Yom-Day quoted previously herein, from Numbers 7, in the single Yom-Day wherein the altar was anointed. In the beginning Elohim divides the Light from the Darkness; and the Light He calls Yom-Day. Remember also that an evening and a morning are a Yom-Day. In the new creation Genesis there is no night because the six yamim-days of creation are the six yamim-hours of Golgotha. The new order of creation was accomplished through Messiah Yeshua at Golgotha. All one needs to do is to see that a Yom-Day can likewise mean a yom-hour. :)

Ok, well that makes sense. It caught my attention because He's been dealing with me about double Shabbats, and I felt I just wasn't getting it. Sometimes He has to hit me with a brick, lol. :duh:

He gave me a teaching about the 24 hour Yom-Day several years ago. But the rest of what you said wasn't hitting me. Thanks, love things to ponder....peace.

daqq

Ok, well that makes sense. It caught my attention because He's been dealing with me about double Shabbats, and I felt I just wasn't getting it. Sometimes He has to hit me with a brick, lol. :duh:

He gave me a teaching about the 24 hour Yom-Day several years ago. But the rest of what you said wasn't hitting me. Thanks, love things to ponder....peace.

Here is what I mean from the previous page quoting the Numbers passage:

Numbers 7:10-12
10. And the princes brought near the dedication of the altar, in a Yom-Day it was anointed, and the princes offered their oblation before the altar.
11. And YHWH said unto Moshe, One prince a yom-hour, one prince a yom-hour, they shall bring near their offering for the dedication of the altar.
12. And he that offered his oblation in the first yom-hour was Nahshon, son of Amminadab, for tribe Yhudah:

Numbers 7:18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78
7:18. In the second yom-hour Nethaneel son of Zuar, prince of Yissachar, brought near.
7:24. In the third yom-hour, prince of the sons of Zebulun, Eliab son of Helon:
7:30. In the fourth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Reuben, Elizur son of Shedeur:
7:36. In the fifth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Shimon, Shelumiel son of Zurishaddai:
7:42. In the sixth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Gad, Eliasaph son of Deuel:
7:48. In the seventh yom-hour, prince of the sons of Ephraim, Elishama son of Ammihud:
7:54. In the eighth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Manasheh, Gamaliel son of Pedahzur:
7:60. In the ninth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Benyamin, Abidan son of Gideoni:
7:66. In the tenth yom-hour, prince of the sons of Dan, Ahiezer son of Ammishaddai:
7:72. In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Asher, Pagiel son of Okran:
7:78. In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Naphtali, Ahira son of Enan:

Numbers 7:84
84. This is the dedication of the altar; in a Yom-Day it was anointed by the princes of Yisrael: twelve charger-bowls of silver, twelve basin-bowls of silver, twelve palm-spoons of gold:

Here it is transliterated so that you need not read Hebrew:

Numbers 7:72 TUA
72. Byowm `ashtey `asar yowm nasiy' libney 'Asher Pag`iy'el ben- `Akran.

Numbers 7:78 TUA
78. Byowm shneym `asar yowm nasiy' libney Naptaliy 'Achiyra` ben- `Eynan.

You see how YOWM is written twice in both verses? That means that they cannot both be rendered as "day" because there is no way the statements would make any sense that way. They can only logically be rendered the way they have been rendered in my previous post:

Numbers 7:72
72. In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Asher, Pagiel son of Okran:

Numbers 7:78
78. In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day, prince of the sons of Naphtali, Ahira son of Enan:

See what I mean? You cannot say "In the eleventh day of the day" so the translators of your favorite translation simply OMITTED the second "yom" from each of the two above verses and ignored them so as to provide you with the "good ole boy" translation. :crackup:

Note the comments highlighted in yellow. :)

keypurr

Daqq I want you to know how much I enjoy your thread. I wish I could hear your stories all day long. They show the depth of the understanding you have been given. You have been blessed friend and I want to thank you for sharing what you have. I pray that I be given the wisdom to see all that you post. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you.

daqq

Daqq I want you to know how much I enjoy your thread. I wish I could hear your stories all day long. They show the depth of the understanding you have been given. You have been blessed friend and I want to thank you for sharing what you have. I pray that I be given the wisdom to see all that you post. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you.

Thank you for the kind words Keypurr, and anything you would like to discuss at this point, feel free to bring it up, (whether here or anywhere else). And blessings you too, friend. :)

Yeshua Says: It is written, (Deut 8:3 LXX) Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of Elohim, (Matthew 4:4).

keypurr

Thank you for the kind words Keypurr, and anything you would like to discuss at this point, feel free to bring it up, (whether here or anywhere else). And blessings you too, friend. :)

Yeshua Says: It is written, (Deut 8:3 LXX) Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of Elohim, (Matthew 4:4).

Thanks friend, I have a lot of questions but limited ability to retain the answers. I find your post of great interest. You and RBBI keep my mind active.

daqq

Here is what is going to happen

The Jewish people are going to produce more scripture. Then we are going to take it away from them. Because we know what to do with it and they don't.

So get busy. We have been kept waiting long enough.

Do we have to turn up the heat?

Write something we can actually use.

Once upon a harvest in the fields of the King a ten foot tare said unto the wheat: I care not what the King has said, I shall overrun you all and take what is yours and make it mine!

Yeshua Says: Truly, truly, I say unto you, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. A woman when she is in travail has sorrows because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man shall take from you.

Yeshua Says: Truly, truly, I say unto you, Except a kokkos of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit.

A ten-foot stalk of Egyptian wheat once said that if he ever saw a miracle he would claim it as his own: but how can such a one do what he would if when he sees a true miracle he will not believe his own eyes? One of the greatest miracles of all creation is the grain of seed. I know One who keeps the seedlings of many different and beautiful species for his garden. Each year before planting time the various specimens of dried seedlings are brought forth from the storehouse: and when the proper time is come they are sown in their given places in the garden and plentifully watered according to the pleasure of the Planter.

Once upon the apple of an eye there was a Rabbi and his talmid. One day the talmid came to the Sukkah for a study with his Teacher, and the talmid noticed that there was a brown paper packet full of old dried seeds having been placed upon the table where the two had reclined to immerse in discourse and Word. And as they immersed in discourse and Word it came to pass that in his carelessness the talmid knocked over the cup of water which the Teacher had placed beside him at the table. And so the water splashed out and flowed across the table, and from the chaos the packet of old dried seeds became sprinkled with a splattering of small droplets of water, like a little rain upon the outside of the packet. Unfazed, as if knowing this would eventually occur, the Teacher snatched up the packet in his hand and quickly took the seeds outside to sow them in the garden. As the talmid watched, somewhat stunned by the preeminence given to this matter over and above their study time, he realized that the seeds must have been precious, having been kept for a very long time: yet the moment at hand was now become a critical time for the precious seedlings. And so, not understanding exactly how seeds work, the talmid says to the Master, What is the reason for such immediacy? And the Gardener replied, Because the seeds are not dead but merely sleeping; and as soon as they receive any moisture whatsoever they are awakened, no matter how long they have been sleeping: for their worm never dies. Then the talmid began to understand the true miracle of the seed: and the Word spoke to me and brought to my remembrance, Whoso of all the families of the earth that will not come up to the holy city of above, to worship YHWH Elohim the Almighty King, upon the same shall be no rain! And I understood that all the grains with hardened shells repelling the water of the Word shall not open up or sprout forth in their due seasons; like autumn trees having past the appointed time yet bearing no discernible fruit, neither for the good nor for the evil, they shall bear no fruit: for their worm receives no rain. And yet shall they not forget the words of the Master; for the Word of the Father through the Son shall never pass away. All we are like seeds, according as it is written, and the Father gives each one its own heavenly body accordingly as it pleases Him.

And the Master says to the talmid, The seed is likewise the Word having been planted in the finely tilled garden of the adamah-soil. Yet outside in the badlands of the erets-countryside the tares abound in the fields: and so the fields must needs be burned. And I understood that the adamah-soil is the soil of the heart while the erets-land is the outer bounds common-profane, which is an allegory of the flesh, like the outer perimeter commons-profane area of the temple. And I remembered back to a time when I once fancied myself to have been some ten foot mighty one, already having been saved: yea, chosen and elect in my utter blindness, and then I realized why it was that my fields had a need to be burned in the first place: and how it is, and why it is, and to whom be the glory that even now I do sit here, having been clothed from above, and in my right mind. And no man can steal my joy in the Master. :)

daqq

Maybe a coarse in Yiddish would help.

Would you like some real Yiddish? :)

Hebrews 6:1-8 OJB
1. Therefore, let us leave behind the stam (elementary) ikarim (essentials) of the dvarim hahora'ah (words of teaching) about Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach, and let us move ahead to hitbagrut (maturity), not laying again a foundation of teshuva from ma'asim metim (dead works) and Emunah toward Hashem,
2. Of divrei torah on tevilot and tohorah and s'michat yadayim and of the Techiyas HaMesim and of the Mishpat Olam.
3. And this we shall do, im yirtzeh Hashem (if the L-rd wills).
4. For it is impossible for those who once received the Ohr Hashem, having tasted of the matanah of Shomayim and having become chavrusa partners of the Ruach Hakodesh,
5. And having tasted the goodness of the Dvar Hashem and the nifla'ot of the Olam Habah,
6. and then, having fallen away, and become shmad-- it is impossible to renew them again to teshuva, because they have pierced to themselves the Ben HaElohim on HaEtz HaKelalat Hashem and have again held him up to contempt and open bushah (shame).
7. For the Adamah (Mud), which drinks the geshem (rain) that often falls upon it, and brings forth ESEV (plants, BERESHIS 1:11) suitable for those for whom it is cultivated, receives a bracha from Hashem;
8. But if Adamah (Mud) is producing KOTZ V'DARDAR (thorns and thistles, BERESHIS 3:18), it is worthless and near to being arurah (cursed, BERESHIS 3:17), whose Ketz (End) is for burning in Eish [T.N. the allusion is to Eish Gehinnom].

http://biblehub.com/ojb/hebrews/6.htm

keypurr

Once upon a harvest in the fields of the King a ten foot tare said unto the wheat: I care not what the King has said, I shall overrun you all and take what is yours and make it mine!

Yeshua Says: Truly, truly, I say unto you, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. A woman when she is in travail has sorrows because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man shall take from you.

Yeshua Says: Truly, truly, I say unto you, Except a kokkos of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit.

A ten-foot stalk of Egyptian wheat once said that if he ever saw a miracle he would claim it as his own: but how can such a one do what he would if when he sees a true miracle he will not believe his own eyes? One of the greatest miracles of all creation is the grain of seed. I know One who keeps the seedlings of many different and beautiful species for his garden. Each year before planting time the various specimens of dried seedlings are brought forth from the storehouse: and when the proper time is come they are sown in their given places in the garden and plentifully watered according to the pleasure of the Planter.

Once upon the apple of an eye there was a Rabbi and his talmid. One day the talmid came to the Sukkah for a study with his Teacher, and the talmid noticed that there was a brown paper packet full of old dried seeds having been placed upon the table where the two had reclined to immerse in discourse and Word. And as they immersed in discourse and Word it came to pass that in his carelessness the talmid knocked over the cup of water which the Teacher had placed beside him at the table. And so the water splashed out and flowed across the table, and from the chaos the packet of old dried seeds became sprinkled with a splattering of small droplets of water, like a little rain upon the outside of the packet. Unfazed, as if knowing this would eventually occur, the Teacher snatched up the packet in his hand and quickly took the seeds outside to sow them in the garden. As the talmid watched, somewhat stunned by the preeminence given to this matter over and above their study time, he realized that the seeds must have been precious, having been kept for a very long time: yet the moment at hand was now become a critical time for the precious seedlings. And so, not understanding exactly how seeds work, the talmid says to the Master, What is the reason for such immediacy? And the Gardener replied, Because the seeds are not dead but merely sleeping; and as soon as they receive any moisture whatsoever they are awakened, no matter how long they have been sleeping: for their worm never dies. Then the talmid began to understand the true miracle of the seed: and the Word spoke to me and brought to my remembrance, Whoso of all the families of the earth that will not come up to the holy city of above, to worship YHWH Elohim the Almighty King, upon the same shall be no rain! And I understood that all the grains with hardened shells repelling the water of the Word shall not open up or sprout forth in their due seasons; like autumn trees having past the appointed time yet bearing no discernible fruit, neither for the good nor for the evil, they shall bear no fruit: for their worm receives no rain. And yet shall they not forget the words of the Master; for the Word of the Father through the Son shall never pass away. All we are like seeds, according as it is written, and the Father gives each one its own heavenly body accordingly as it pleases Him.

And the Master says to the talmid, The seed is likewise the Word having been planted in the finely tilled garden of the adamah-soil. Yet outside in the badlands of the erets-countryside the tares abound in the fields: and so the fields must needs be burned. And I understood that the adamah-soil is the soil of the heart while the erets-land is the outer bounds common-profane, which is an allegory of the flesh, like the outer perimeter commons-profane area of the temple. And I remembered back to a time when I once fancied myself to have been some ten foot mighty one, already having been saved: yea, chosen and elect in my utter blindness, and then I realized why it was that my fields had a need to be burned in the first place: and how it is, and why it is, and to whom be the glory that even now I do sit here, having been clothed from above, and in my right mind. And no man can steal my joy in the Master. :)

Such wisdom, I pray for it.

Zeke

Would you like some real Yiddish? :)

Hebrews 6:1-8 OJB
1. Therefore, let us leave behind the stam (elementary) ikarim (essentials) of the dvarim hahora'ah (words of teaching) about Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach, and let us move ahead to hitbagrut (maturity), not laying again a foundation of teshuva from ma'asim metim (dead works) and Emunah toward Hashem,
2. Of divrei torah on tevilot and tohorah and s'michat yadayim and of the Techiyas HaMesim and of the Mishpat Olam.
3. And this we shall do, im yirtzeh Hashem (if the L-rd wills).
4. For it is impossible for those who once received the Ohr Hashem, having tasted of the matanah of Shomayim and having become chavrusa partners of the Ruach Hakodesh,
5. And having tasted the goodness of the Dvar Hashem and the nifla'ot of the Olam Habah,
6. and then, having fallen away, and become shmad-- it is impossible to renew them again to teshuva, because they have pierced to themselves the Ben HaElohim on HaEtz HaKelalat Hashem and have again held him up to contempt and open bushah (shame).
7. For the Adamah (Mud), which drinks the geshem (rain) that often falls upon it, and brings forth ESEV (plants, BERESHIS 1:11) suitable for those for whom it is cultivated, receives a bracha from Hashem;
8. But if Adamah (Mud) is producing KOTZ V'DARDAR (thorns and thistles, BERESHIS 3:18), it is worthless and near to being arurah (cursed, BERESHIS 3:17), whose Ketz (End) is for burning in Eish [T.N. the allusion is to Eish Gehinnom].

http://biblehub.com/ojb/hebrews/6.htm

The old man can't buy a break, drowned, nuked, killed with jaw bone, one out of five stones between the eyes, slaughtered by angels, blinded, deceived by He-brews made from Ancient potions of fear etc.......................Time for a raise.

daqq

The old man can't buy a break, drowned, nuked, killed with jaw bone, one out of five stones between the eyes, slaughtered by angels, blinded, deceived by He-brews made from Ancient potions of fear etc.......................Time for a raise.

The old man cannot be rehabilitated and thus we are to show him no mercy. In the End he goes into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels; but it really is not until that time that we really understand who he/she/it is, (or was). What is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of Elohim. If you are Hebrew minded your old man is Hebrew minded; if you are Greek minded your old man is Greek minded, if you are English speaking your old man is English speaking; soul for soul, eye for eye, hand for hand, foot for foot: he/she knows you like yourself, and his/her desire is unto you, for he/she/it wants to spend forever with you, yes, forever and forever. :crackup: