The Unjust, Unmerciful, Unrighteous God of Calvinism

Robert Pate

Banned
Your ignorance knows no limit.

Bro Duc asked a question. You fly off the handle.

The question is about God showing no mercy.

Now count to ten little boy and give us an example one way or the other.

You Calvinist God does not save. He condemns.

It is not possible to have saving faith in your tyrant God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Catholics, Calvinists and protestants can all be saved. Doesn't the scripture say;

Romans 10:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If God desires to save a Catholic so be it. If God decides to save a Calvinist, so be it. If He decides to save a Protestant, so be it. I think that some people on this site need to come to the understanding that God is God and He can do as He wishes.

No one is going to call on the God of Calvinism to save them. They want to think that they have been predestinated. So that they don't have to call on anyone.

beloved57

No one is going to call on the God of Calvinism to save them. They want to think that they have been predestinated. So that they don't have to call on anyone.

As long as you reject the Gospel, Tulip, I know you are still in a lost state !

Robert Pate

Banned
As long as you reject the Gospel, Tulip, I know you are still in a lost state !

Only in your perverted, twisted mind.

Your Calvinist God does not save. He condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

beloved57

Only in your perverted, twisted mind.

Your Calvinist God does not save. He condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

If you reject the Gospel, you are in a lost state! You only have one hope, that God will have mercy on you !

Robert Pate

Banned
How so when you blaspheme Him all the time and reject His Gospel ? You are still in a lost state !

You are the one that is lost.

Your Calvinist God can't save anyone. He condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which is not their fault.

Nanja

You are a false teacher and preach a false gospel of works !

No one can call upon God to save them in a way that pleases Him,
unless they are one of the members of Christ's Church He gave His Life for Eph. 5:25;
Chosen in Union with Him Eph. 1:4-5 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

The same ones
shall be Born Again John 3:6-7, made Spiritually Alive,
then the evidence of that is they shall call upon the Name of the Lord.

Psalm 80:18b
quicken us [make us Spiritually Alive], and we will call upon thy name.

Before that, they are still carnal, in the flesh: Nothing they do can please God!

Rom. 8:7-8
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be. v.8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~~~

Nanja

Ask them, the Gospel doesn't have to be believed for it to be successful,it is successful when it's not believed !

Exactly!

2 Cor. 2:14-16
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. v.15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: v.16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Is. 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The vessels of honor will receive the Gospel, but to the Vessels of Wrath , the Gospel is a message of death! Rom. 9:22-23.

~~~~~

beloved57

Nanja
Is. 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Amen!

Brother Ducky

It is not possible for anyone to be saved that believes in the God of Calvinism.

A God that damns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam is unjust.

Actually, we just believe in God.

Again, you keep making this statement. Can you make any support for Calvinists believing this? I do not think that you can, making it an error, or I hate to think, a lie.

If you are going to go on irrational hissy fits about Calvinism please at least base your fits on what we actually believe, and not some fictions from your hateful mind.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Robert,

Let's have a real dialog.

When you pray to God about the salvation of another, say a relative, what do you think about the impact, if any, your prayer has upon God?

What is your understanding of prayer as relates to God?

Do you think God knows the future in all its minutia? I mean, did God know what choices you would make before you were even born?

What do you understand to be how God knows?

Do you think God, when contemplating creating, looked ahead to the future and saw that you would choose wisely when hearing the Good News and calling upon Him?

AMR

popsthebuilder

If you dont believe the Truths of Tulip, you dont believe in the True God, but an idol !
How are you? Not the best at social things, or communicating clearly for that matter. Thought to pm you then thought more, so, yeah, right to it then; I have a vague understanding of Calvinism I think, and am curious; there is a predestined amount of elect. To Calvinist is that saying that the ignorant aren't saved? Is there absolutely no chance that all can be saved, and if so; how is that not limiting GOD somehow?

Thank you for your time, respectfully.

Peace.