The Unjust, Unmerciful, Unrighteous God of Calvinism

beloved57

How are you? Not the best at social things, or communicating clearly for that matter. Thought to pm you then thought more, so, yeah, right to it then; I have a vague understanding of Calvinism I think, and am curious; there is a predestined amount of elect. To Calvinist is that saying that the ignorant aren't saved? Is there absolutely no chance that all can be saved, and if so; how is that not limiting GOD somehow?

Thank you for your time, respectfully.

Peace.

Read my threads if you desire to know what I believe .

popsthebuilder

You don't want to know what I believe. Tulip is the Gospel!
Is that sarcasm or do you really think that. If it didn't interest me for good reason I wouldn't have inquired of you. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't like wasting my time or the time of others. I get the hint.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is that sarcasm or do you really think that. If it didn't interest me for good reason I wouldn't have inquired of you. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't like wasting my time or the time of others. I get the hint.

Peace

B57 is a fanatical ultra-hyper-Calvinist who believes God creates all sin.
He has no personal testimony of how he came to Christ. He seems to
think only he and Nanja are the elect on TOL. Don't waste your time with him.
He takes joy in the fact that others, besides himself, are headed for judgment.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
B57 is a fanatical ultra-hyper-Calvinist who believes God creates all sin.
He has no personal testimony of how he came to Christ. He seems to
think only he and Nanja are the elect on TOL. Don't waste your time with him.
He takes joy in the fact that others, besides himself, are headed for judgment.

He is a pain in the butt but certainly there is some truth in his warnings. (Did I just stutter? Hope Sherman didn't catch it. Smiley face)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is an explanation

You got a wacko like Pate who will say and do anything, even sell his own grandmother out to stay in the headlines. His lust for attention dirties everyone around him.

B57 is just the counterbalance keeping the universe safe from galactic melt down.

Apostates stink.

Robert Pate

Banned
Here is an explanation

You got a wacko like Pate who will say and do anything, even sell his own grandmother out to stay in the headlines. His lust for attention dirties everyone around him.

B57 is just the counterbalance keeping the universe safe from galactic melt down.

Apostates stink.

Not true.

All that I teach on this Forum is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and justification by faith alone.

You oppose both.

Brother Ducky

Not true.

All that I teach on this Forum is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and justification by faith alone.

You oppose both.

Actually, you teach a lot more than that. You teach anti-Calvinism, which would be OK if you dealt with facts rather than just making stuff up, or at least do not support your statements with sources. Frinstance, Calvinists believe God damns people "just because they were born after Adam." Or God re-imputes sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
Actually, you teach a lot more than that. You teach anti-Calvinism, which would be OK if you dealt with facts rather than just making stuff up, or at least do not support your statements with sources. Frinstance, Calvinists believe God damns people "just because they were born after Adam." Or God re-imputes sin.

What you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ will determine whether you are saved or lost.

If you believe that God damns people to hell for no reason, then you believe that God is unjust.

If you believe that Jesus only made a limited atonement, then you don't have faith in him.

Salvation always has been and always will be by faith, mainly faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ.

No faith or a perverted faith, means no salvation.

beloved57

Peace

Obviously you dont believe the Gospel ! Tulip is the Gospel !

popsthebuilder

Obviously you dont believe the Gospel ! Tulip is the Gospel !
Don't understand how you came to that conclusion. A shame really. It is really obvious that you aren't looking to help anyone understand anything. Your closed mindedness and insistence on division is proof of your stance. With that, as previously stated, I will no longer waste your time. For your information I read over the tulip for probably the third or fourth time and don't refute any of it. Your assumption and hard heart must make it quite difficult for you to spread the word in any helpful way. I wish you the best.

May God have mercy on us all.

Peace

beloved57

Don't understand how you came to that conclusion. A shame really. It is really obvious that you aren't looking to help anyone understand anything. Your closed mindedness and insistence on division is proof of your stance. With that, as previously stated, I will no longer waste your time. For your information I read over the tulip for probably the third or fourth time and don't refute any of it. Your assumption and hard heart must make it quite difficult for you to spread the word in any helpful way. I wish you the best.

May God have mercy on us all.

Peace

Do you believe that The Truths of Tulip are the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ, and if one doesn't believe it that they are in unbelief , and are enemies and unbelievers?