ECT The LORD God of Division

Sancocho

Did you know that Jesus Christ rose from the dead? The RISEN LORD gave Paul the "rest of the story"....a fuller knowledge and you have apparently missed it.

So, "their fruits" are righteous deeds. Or do you deny that?

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

Won't you feel silly when you find out about the fruit of the Spirit? You're stuck on the wrong side of the cross. He has risen, and we know what He taught Paul.

There you go again trying to deny me the CHRIST as my savior. This is not possible as you were not granted the power to do it.

glorydaz

There you go again trying to deny me the CHRIST as my savior. This is not possible as you were not granted the power to do it.

I'm denying you nothing. I'm telling you that Jesus rose from the dead and revealed some wonderful truths to Paul that you don't seem to acknowledge. Instead of getting defensive, you should be trying to find out what you're missing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I give anyone and everyone the benefit of doubt that says that Jesus Christ the Son of God is their Savior and if we all did this there wouldn't be so much division.

I am a non-trin but Jesus is my Lord and my Savior. Of course He is Son of God because He says so.

Do you know one of RCC members here keep telling me I am a non-believer and cult?

Sancocho

I am a non-trin but Jesus is my Lord and my Savior. Of course He is Son of God because He says so.

Do you know one of RCC members here keep telling me I am a non-believer and cult?

Our Catholic doctrine requires us to recognize our fellow brothers in Christ who have been baptized. Not every Catholic does what they should do all the time, including myself. Since I married a Protestant 15 years ago I have gotten quite used to people telling me I don't know Christ but at the end of the day that is between me and the Son of God. My advice is to love Christ and your neighbor.

Sancocho

I'm denying you nothing. I'm telling you that Jesus rose from the dead and revealed some wonderful truths to Paul that you don't seem to acknowledge. Instead of getting defensive, you should be trying to find out what you're missing.

I am quite familiar with the New Testament as I have read it many times, especially St. Paul ministry. My recommendation to you is to quit not giving the benefit of doubt regarding other Christians and their relationship with Christ or their understanding of Gospel because they don't see eye to eye with you on everything.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

....he that hateth his brother is in the darkness still and walketh in darkness and knoweth not wither he goeth because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

How could a Christian believe that the Muslims are doing God's work when they behead Christians?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

What does this have to do with your church exercise to ostracize non-trins?

You dont seem to realize all non-trins believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world. And they strive to be faithful to Jesus' teachings, unlike trinity churches except Mormons. They approve of killing their enemy.

You trin people need to get the facts straight.

glorydaz

I am quite familiar with the New Testament as I have read it many times, especially St. Paul ministry. My recommendation to you is to quit not giving the benefit of doubt regarding other Christians and their relationship with Christ or their understanding of Gospel because they don't see eye to eye with you on everything.

If were to quit giving you the benefit of the doubt, you'd be on my ignore list. And, if you would stop being so defensive, we just might manage to have a back and forth dialogue. :)

I'm simply trying to share with you what I have come to see in the scripture that I had failed to see when I was first saved....and for many years thereafter. I could always see certain discrepancies between what was written in the four gospels and what Paul wrote, but I wasn't sure why that was. I also trusted I would find out over time....and I have.

Sancocho

If were to quit giving you the benefit of the doubt, you'd be on my ignore list. And, if you would stop being so defensive, we just might manage to have a back and forth dialogue. :)

I'm simply trying to share with you what I have come to see in the scripture that I had failed to see when I was first saved....and for many years thereafter. I could always see certain discrepancies between what was written in the four gospels and what Paul wrote, but I wasn't sure why that was. I also trusted I would find out over time....and I have.

With all due respect you wrote:

"You're stuck on the wrong side of the cross."

The message is crystal clear and not what the Son of God expects from a disciple over an issue of interpretation of Scripture.

If you want to have a dialog, no problem. However, I will challenge any claims that I know Jesus Christ or that He is my savior. Furthermore I would never think of denying another Christian their relationship with Christ, only point out errors in beliefs as have been pointed out to me.

glorydaz

With all due respect you wrote:

"You're stuck on the wrong side of the cross."

The message is crystal clear and not what the Son of God expects from a disciple over an issue of interpretation of Scripture.

If you want to have a dialog, no problem. However, I will challenge any claims that I know Jesus Christ or that He is my savior. Furthermore I would never think of denying another Christian their relationship with Christ, only point out errors in beliefs as have been pointed out to me.

Okay....the message you preach is pre-cross. (I know because I did the same thing.....not understanding the confusion it caused.) It's what Jesus and the disciples preached before the cross to the JEWS. After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared to Paul and gave him the revelation of the Gospel of Salvation for all men. That's what we need to be preaching. How salvation is a gift for those who believe. How we believe unto righteousness....the obedience of faith not the obedience of commandments. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Why preach a message that will not save those you preach it to? Why preach a message that leads people to think they have to perform something in order to be saved? Why put strings onto the gift God offers us?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

God's Truth

None of that is even the issue.

This alone is - "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?"

Paul was rebuking the Galatians for observing special days and for wanting to get physically circumcised.

Paul was not rebuking them for obeying Jesus too much. LOL

Sancocho

Okay....the message you preach is pre-cross. (I know because I did the same thing.....not understanding the confusion it caused.) It's what Jesus and the disciples preached before the cross to the JEWS. After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared to Paul and gave him the revelation of the Gospel of Salvation for all men. That's what we need to be preaching. How salvation is a gift for those who believe. How we believe unto righteousness....the obedience of faith not the obedience of commandments. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Why preach a message that will not save those you preach it to? Why preach a message that leads people to think they have to perform something in order to be saved? Why put strings onto the gift God offers us?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Nope, Jesus died for my sins, which are forgiven. Jesus is the Christ and saves those who believe in Him and this wouldn't be possible if not for His perfect sacrifice on the cross.

glorydaz

Nope, Jesus died for my sins, which are forgiven. Jesus is the Christ and saves those who believe in Him and this wouldn't be possible if not for His perfect sacrifice on the cross.

Why do you say, "Nope"?

I agree with what you've written here. I can't even remember what I don't agree on. Guess I'll have to go back and look. It's too late tonight. :wave:

Sancocho

Why do you say, "Nope"?

I agree with what you've written here. I can't even remember what I don't agree on. Guess I'll have to go back and look. It's too late tonight. :wave:

Sorry. Only my message is not just pre cross because my sins have been forgiven. Have a great night and may the Lords peace and love dwell on your home.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you believe that, when were you saved believing it? Why are you aligning with religious iniquity by identifying yourself as a Catholic (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV)? And what need have you of a priest?

heir

TOL Subscriber
So please tell me how telling a fellow brother who submits to the THE CHRIST that he does not know Christ????

The sad fact is American Christians have spent most of their time separating believers, in direct contradiction of the Word, and this is why America will be punished severely.
Why do you separate "American Christians" out from others (hypocricy)? How will America be punished?

Interplanner

On a similar note to the above, the separations in America per capita are dwarfed by that of Bhuddism, because each individual is something of a new deity in itself.