Stop ! Don't shoot !

daqq

You do not care that your understanding of the statement you quoted makes the risen Master out to be a hypocrite just so you can stick with your favorite translation?

The passage Deborah quoted:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
[G4469 rhaka] shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, [G3474 moros] shall be in danger of hell fire.

http://biblehub.com/greek/4469.htm
http://biblehub.com/greek/3474.htm

The passage you referenced:

Luke 24:25 KJV
25 Then he said unto them, O fools,
[G453 anoetos] and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

http://biblehub.com/greek/453.htm

These three different words simply do not mean the same things; but if you wish to believe that the Messiah broke his own commandments, even after having been resurrected, I suppose that is your prerogative to imagine it to be so.

daqq

Matthew 5:22 NKJV
But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without cause shall be in danger of judgement.And whoever says to his brother "raca!" Shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says "you fool" shall be in danger of hell fire .

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

:thumb: By the way, welcome to the forum board. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And using the statement Paul made to Bar-Jesus son of Jesus the word-sorcerer does not apply to me because

You are a false prophet and pervert the straight ways of the Lord, so it does. And nice of you to not put this in the main body, but your misdirection will not work with me.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uhmm, I did not ignore anything but you certainly just did:

You left out where he says to judge. On purpose.

Romans 2:1 KJV
1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

You are not a brother.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello again , thankyou for all your comments.
I suppose it is a little ironic and obviously should have thought a little more before posting , in my defence I never called anyone out by name to ridicule or pass judgment on

But you did. You said people are childish. Just admit you were flat wrong, and don't beat around the bush. I can tell you first hand how good it feels to come clean and admit your guilt so it is taken away.

deborah

Wow you really won't let go will you lol , I have already apologised and said I should have thought a little more before posting .
But I never called anyone person on here childish, I never called anyone on here horrible or mean . However if childish is what sticks with you what I wrote was "name calling is childish " . I never said and hopefully never try to say someone in particular is childish because of a belief they hold .
Just because I have noticed (in my opinion) that some people act in a certain way it doesn't mean that it defines them , hence I try (obviously according to you , failing) not to judge a person. As it would be really silly behaviour to do so about a person I do not know , even then , it's still not my job .

daqq

He ordered me to judge. Not a pervert like you. You also intentionally left off all that he said. You devil worshiping pig. How long will you pervert the straight ways of the Lord?

Here is the rest. And it shows why you ignored it. Because you are an actor and a hypocrite, you judged me in your post while saying don't judge.

5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

John 7

24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

You are a false prophet and pervert the straight ways of the Lord, so it does. And nice of you to not put this in the main body, but your misdirection will not work with me.

You left out where he says to judge. On purpose.

You are not a brother.

And now let's talk about what you yourself left out of the Matthew 7 passage:

Matthew 7:12
12 Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

"You devil worshiping pig" . . . :think:

John 10:7-10 KJV
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

This includes the Door of the Tabernacle, of which the court is likened to a sheep pen, (and Paradise), for those who might not know. And the Man whose name is "the Door" is the Messiah: therefore anyone who does not take his or her doctrine to the Messiah likewise refuses to confirm his or her false doctrine with the Man whose name is the Door, and he is indeed the Door of Paradise which is the Door of the Tabernacle, (which is also why the epistle to the Hebrews speaks so much about the heavenly Tabernacle).

And what does the Torah say about bringing our offerings to the Door of the Tabernacle? Anyone who refuses to bring his offerings to the Door of the Tabernacle offers his offerings to devils. That means in the supernal Way of Messiah that one must force his or her own doctrine(s) to comply with the Man whose name is the Door, that is, the Messiah. Anyone who refuses to conform his or her own doctrine with holy Testimony of the Master is therefore none of his.

Leviticus 17:3-7 KJV
3 What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,
4 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the LORD before the tabernacle of the LORD; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people:
5 To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the LORD.
6 And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD.
7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

You therefore are the outsider because you do not even claim to be of the sheep which are of the house of Israel. And no doubt your claim for yourself is true because you refuse to force your own doctrine to conform to the holy Testimony of the Messiah of Israel and you likewise refuse to be grafted into all Israel even as Paul teaches as well. You have no part in any of this, and are nothing more than a false accuser and a blasphemer, who according to the Scripture offers up his unauthorized offerings out in the open field to devils.

"You devil worshiping pig" . . . :think:

Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the Torah and the Prophets. :chuckle:

musterion

Wow you really won't let go will you lol , I have already apologised and said I should have thought a little more before posting .
But I never called anyone person on here childish, I never called anyone on here horrible or mean . However if childish is what sticks with you what I wrote was "name calling is childish " . I never said and hopefully never try to say someone in particular is childish because of a belief they hold .
Just because I have noticed (in my opinion) that some people act in a certain way it doesn't mean that it defines them , hence I try (obviously according to you , failing) not to judge a person. As it would be really silly behaviour to do so about a person I do not know , even then , it's still not my job .

You are amazingly self-righteous.

deborah

I can see how I come across that way , it's not how I usually talk , but one of things I've noticed on here is you really have to be careful how you word things and put a hell of a lot of disclaimers to your post . It seems there is someone trying to trip you up with what you did or didn't say .
I just wanna chat say hi , enter into a debate or two without constantly being told what I should or shouldn't do or what I am or not .
For every productive comment on here there's 5 wanting to inform me of what I did wrong .
Thanks all , think I will just stick to reading Instead of posting .
Peace x

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi Jacob ,
Thank you for the kind reply . Would be interested to hear why or how your beliefs changed . While I am an avid reader of the bible and have many different version to study and read from I do not believe it is the very infallible ,literal word of God ... pause for shocked gasp ... .

Shalom.

I both observe the 613 Commandments of Torah and believe there is a new covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Do you trust the words of Jesus? I do. Many Bibles have red letters for Jesus' words. I say this to help you in your answer or response.

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

I can see how I come across that way , it's not how I usually talk , but one of things I've noticed on here is you really have to be careful how you word things and put a hell of a lot of disclaimers to your post . It seems there is someone trying to trip you up with what you did or didn't say .
I just wanna chat say hi , enter into a debate or two without constantly being told what I should or shouldn't do or what I am or not .
For every productive comment on here there's 5 wanting to inform me of what I did wrong .
Thanks all , think I will just stick to reading Instead of posting .
Peace x

Serious question, please.

What must we do to be saved?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You do not care that your understanding of the statement you quoted makes the risen Master out to be a hypocrite just so you can stick with your favorite translation?
Censored you robotic idiot. I have a right to use the version of the Scripture that I prefer. 'Know why, you robotic idiot? Because each one says He is risen.
The passage Deborah quoted:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
[G4469 rhaka] shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, [G3474 moros] shall be in danger of hell fire.

http://biblehub.com/greek/4469.htm
http://biblehub.com/greek/3474.htm

The passage you referenced:

Luke 24:25 KJV
25 Then he said unto them, O fools,
[G453 anoetos] and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

http://biblehub.com/greek/453.htm

These three different words simply do not mean the same things; but if you wish to believe that the Messiah broke his own commandments, even after having been resurrected, I suppose that is your prerogative to imagine it to be so.
Who censored cares, you robotic idiot.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I hope you see what goes on in the religion portion of the forum. "My people" show the Bible, then others say "that doesn't mean what it says" because they don't like what it says and proves them wrong.
That's just part of their conspiracy theorist spiel. They've got all sorts of tricks they play on people, but it all comes from their deep and pessimistic belief in 1700-year conspiracy theories, or older.

glorydaz

Have you "rightly divided" as you and yours claim for yourselves from that passage so often? If so then why do you judge me for quoting the Word you claim to know, love, and even worship? It can only be that you do not believe the Word I quoted from the one whom you claim is God Almighty. I just showed you from the same Word who is the Meshiah, the Christ, and therefore obviously I do not deny him. Your insinuation and judgment thereby are both false. And the more you judge the more the Logos-Word is going to judge you until your false doctrine collapses into the shifty sand of your foundation.

Are you saying you don't know that Jesus Christ is the Word of God?

Revelation 19:13
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.​

daqq

Censored you robotic idiot. I have a right to use the version of the Scripture that I prefer. 'Know why, you robotic idiot? Because each one says He is risen.
Who censored cares, you robotic idiot.

Uhm, you are the one who is claiming that the Master called two disciples "fools" so that you can justify yourself also calling people fools and idiots just as you have now done to me here in your own words; and you quoted a faulty translation of Luke 24:25 to supposedly prove your point, even after the Master himself already said to his disciples that whosoever calls someone "you fool", (μωρε), shall be liable to the fire of Gehenna, which he plainly says in Matthew 5:22 quoted twice now to you, (and in that passage he uses the same Greek word, "moros", which is used for "moron", "fool", and "idiot").

Yes, you do have the right to choose whatever translation you like; and that is why I tried to show you that your choice of translation is faulty, so that hopefully you might do some of your own study and change your mind about your faulty translation, (at least in that passage). Your hardening of your heart only reveals that you do not care about making the Master look like a hypocrite in your doctrine so long as you get to believe whatsoever it is you desire to believe and justify yourself in the things you say and do. Your response to me proves what I say because you have now called me "you (robotic) idiot" three times in one post, and that is indeed μωρε, and even worse you apparently speak such evil only because I tried to show you why your doctrine is in error. You exalt your ENGLISH TRANSLATION of fallible men over the Testimony of Messiah so that you can justify yourself and your evil speaking.

daqq

Are you saying you don't know that Jesus Christ is the Word of God?
Revelation 19:13
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.​

What I said from the Scripture is that the Logos-Word is not a physical man.
No one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time; but the Anointed One is a man.
The very Anointing is the Logos-Word, (see here and continue reading from there).

From the very moment wherein Moses first began to write the first Sefer Torah Scroll, the Word became flesh, (μεμβρανας-lambskins 2Tim 4:13, (Living Words, Living Oracles, Acts 7:38)).

Last edited:

deborah

Serious question, please.

What must we do to be saved?

The Baptist in me (and the answer closer to what you want to hear) says you have to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour , that he died on the cross to save me from my sins , that he rose again 3 days later and is now at the right hand of his father preparing a place for me . I was also part of the osas crew .