Private Threads - To Be Or Not To Be?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

Let the healing begin. :)

With all the dancing fruit, we should make daiquiris ... seems some spirit raising is in order.

dreadknought

I've seen the day........... dancing fruit and 70 times 7 in context with each other. Awesome. My faith is not strengthened one bit. BAH!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A poor sport, perhaps.

A poor judge, not.
Well, if you are you'd be the last to know, no?

I doubt your perspective is more spiritual or biblical than mine,
Then thank God I didn't play that card, eh?

and I find a sense of humor to have very fleeting quality.
It's not for everyone, to be sure. You, for instance.

I wrote: What you really mean is that you think you're doing the serious lifting and that's why you catch so much flack.
Exactly . .
:plain: I think you catch so much flack because you honestly think that about nearly everything.

I wrote: I've been arguing with the heathen and the apostate since I got here.
You have? Could have fooled me!
Don't have to, you're doing enough of that for both of us.

Defending bible is not your forte', and you know it.
Supra.

Your MO is a continual campaign run for class (TOL) President.
Which is why I declared right wing and stood on the popular side of the Islamic Center at ground zero and the legality of homosexual marriage, to give a sense. :rolleyes:

Seriously, first rinse the blood off that plank and then take another look. I don't have friends because I court favor. I have friends because I genuinely like people and make an effort to be of some positive impact in their lives, even if it's only an entertaining note or two.

My complaint, in this present exchange, is that you have little to brag about,
Why would I want to?

and thus no reason to ostracize or exclude others from your "vaulted" thread for elite associates.
So you didn't read any of it then. :)

You know, I had a feeling when I posted the whole point of that hapless little thread, one in which I don't think anyone can find much that speaks to an attempt to impress anyone, I had a feeling it was a waste of effort.

I think the problem here isn't that you think so little of me, but that you think so much of yourself.

:e4e:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
student x has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
Just because, "it" is trolling.

What's this thread all about?

If my comment is troll, so is everyone in this thread.

this thread is anything but seriousness.

sheesh.

Last edited: