MOVIE TITLES THAT RELATE TO THE URANTIA BOOK?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
inform yourself properly

inform yourself properly

God provides proof. He is found by those who seek Him.

And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Indeed.

If you don't seek Him you'll be cast off forever. If you seek Him with a perfect heart and a willing mind He WILL be found. Obviously you haven't sought Him.

You dont know my heart or relationship with 'God', so cant really judge. You're going by your own concept and belief-system of what it means to know God. The UB is all about true religion....the doing of God's will in service to others.

Liar. There are people who do so their whole lives. Some people do so more than others.

Quick to judge I see. Im not a liar. I was referring to those friendly to the papers here on this thread, not the world abroad silly. None here are continually calling the Bible 'garbage', 'lies', 'deception', 'demonic', etc. Only defenders of old dogmas use such terms to villify new revelations or presentations of religious truths.

I'm attacking the book of nothing but LIES that is called: "Urantia."

That is your false assumption....since you cannot judge the whole of a revelation in its total context by pointing out just a few doctrines you disagree with, since as a whole the papers hold their own on integrity, principle and consistency....even if some parts are speculative, questionable or provocative. If you can show what is false in the first 5 papers about the nature of God and his relationship to the universe and to mortal man....then point out the specifics. Otherwise your blanket-judgments prove little and are mere assumptions.

The UB Online

pj

Aimiel

Indeed (God is found by those who seek Him).
So, why aren't you seeking Him?
You dont know my heart or relationship with 'God', so cant really judge.
I do know your heart. It's black, just like your future. I note your hatred of Christians and judge that you're a stumblingblock, using every half-truth you can get ahold of to throw at anyone who's carrying a cross.
You're going by your own concept and belief-system of what it means to know God.
That isn't just my 'concept' or even 'belief-system' in operation. There are also gifts and ministries of The Holy Spirit involved, as well as discernment that only born again Christians have.
The UB is all about true religion....the doing of God's will in service to others.
No, it's all about leading people to a 'form' of godliness, but denying The Power thereof.
None here are continually calling the Bible 'garbage', 'lies', 'deception', 'demonic', etc. Only defenders of old dogmas use such terms to villify new revelations or presentations of religious truths.
Only because those who do such are banned. :duh:
That is your false assumption....since you cannot judge the whole of a revelation in its total context by pointing out just a few doctrines you disagree with, since as a whole the papers hold their own on integrity, principle and consistency...
Sorry, but one single error such as the HUGE GLARING ERROR of making Christ's Blood into mud is enough to make Urantia fit for the fireplace.
If you can show what is false in the first 5 papers about the nature of God and his relationship to the universe and to mortal man....then point out the specifics. Otherwise your blanket-judgments prove little and are mere assumptions.
No, that simply isn't true. What IS true is the fact that we can know, due to the simple rejection of Christ's Blood ALONE that Urantia is from hell. You don't have to understand that or agree with it or even acknowledge that I said it, Christians see that fact and KNOW that Urantia is trying to lead men to hell, not Heaven.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So, why aren't you seeking Him?I do know your heart. It's black, just like your future. I note your hatred of Christians and judge that you're a stumblingblock, using every half-truth you can get ahold of to throw at anyone who's carrying a cross.That isn't just my 'concept' or even 'belief-system' in operation. There are also gifts and ministries of The Holy Spirit involved, as well as discernment that only born again Christians have. No, it's all about leading people to a 'form' of godliness, but denying The Power thereof.Only because those who do such are banned. :duh:Sorry, but one single error such as the HUGE GLARING ERROR of making Christ's Blood into mud is enough to make Urantia fit for the fireplace.No, that simply isn't true. What IS true is the fact that we can know, due to the simple rejection of Christ's Blood ALONE that Urantia is from hell. You don't have to understand that or agree with it or even acknowledge that I said it, Christians see that fact and KNOW that Urantia is trying to lead men to hell, not Heaven.

Found God already

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The papers lead men 'Godward' not hellward

The papers lead men 'Godward' not hellward

"
You don't have to understand that or agree with it or even acknowledge that I said it, Christians see that fact and KNOW that Urantia is trying to lead men to hell, not Heaven.

Can you show for our readers where in the UB are the writers trying to lead men to hell? Chapter and verses will do. You are deluded and ignorant of the material you are attacking. You are also unqualified to debate a book you haven't read which makes your claims further untrustworthy and self serving. All you have is pontificating assertions enflamed by a preconceived bias heralding yourself as the sole representative of truth. Any discussion with you is wholly circular. Readers of the thread can intelligently make up their own minds as to the caliber, content and character of any part of the papers, and to the integrity and demeanor of the communicators here. These will speak for themselves.

147:5.7 That same evening Jesus made the long-to-be-remembered address to the apostles regarding the relative value of status with God and progress in the eternal ascent to Paradise Said Jesus: “My children, if there exists a true and living connection between the child and the Father, the child is certain to progress continuously toward the Father’s ideals. True, the child may at first make slow progress, but the progress is none the less sure. The important thing is not the rapidity of your progress but rather its certainty. Your actual achievement is not so important as the fact that the direction of your progress is Godward. What you are becoming day by day is of infinitely more importance than what you are today."

pj

Lon

Jew is one inwardly, yet there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ, male or female, showing you missed the implication and the intent of using dramatized allegory for teaching universal truth that burst the exclusive dogma bubble of ego centric pedestals that are crumbling to truth that bows to no label placed on it by man.
The papers lead man Godward....
You can't follow Him, while ignoring His words or trying to marry Him to other worldly religions. Yep, I'm stuck in the pages. I believe He makes it necessarily so.

Lon

Praise God! Oh, bless my Lord! Hallelujah!

Do you truly believe that Our Lord and God is so petty as a natural/carnal man?

No! He is not so petty.

Whosoever seeks for God, will find Christ. Or is it that you do not believe Christ is God; or, is it that you call God a liar?

Praise Jesus, my Lord! He is so amazing and is able to say so much within just one statement! Can you also see this?

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

It does appear that you have misread. The scripture says that Christ, who is doing the speaking, says: "I must bring them"; not you.
AND He will do so by and through Himself. There IS no other name, under Heaven, given to men, by which men can be saved. You MUST read the Bible to know that.

You cannot save anyone. Maybe be an instrument that is used, but it is God who saves.
And likewise, you also don't buy into the Urantia book. We know the difference between truth and error. You are also correct: God may certainly use me to point that out. I pray that He does, yet agree He is Sovereign. A MAJOR theme of scripture is correcting error. Can you or I do otherwise?

I do believe rather than I who has missed the point, as you have claimed, it is you.
:sigh: But then you deny God's exclusive claims. Your verse above proved that, but you haven't read it enough to understand context.
"Other sheep" would be you and I as gentiles. He was praying concerning Jews AND those who else, would come to Christianity, NOT come to other religions. John 12:32 John 14:6
I also must point out here that it is love that draws, for God is love, and it is our Father who does the drawing. If God can be seen in you, then you can lift up Jesus who then raises each person up. (John 6:44) These persons will see Christ while He does that too. (John 6:40) Though, I perceive that it could be true that this is not personally known by you.
And they will leave error and see error outside of His words.

I do know Christ Jesus having met Him personally and have been taught by Him extensively.
Then you would have read His word repeatedly, come to love it, and recognize truth from error.

Again, your claim about me is in error.
You are hear supporting another way to Christ. Another gospel. A book that is contradictory to Christianity by their own admission and against the Bible 'errors' according to it. You are. That is a decided lack of discernement, at best.

That's right and whoever seeks for God will find Christ. Each and every time for each and every person.

Hey! Good on you. One out of three you got right. :)
:plain:

But whoso shall cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to fall, it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6 KJ21
In context, this is not ecumenical support. It is about causing one to fall 'away' from Christ and His gospel. If you cause one to fall away, like disagreeing with the Bible and pointing people to another gospel...Galatians 1:7-10 Please read it carefully:

Gal 1:7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Are you a servant of Christ, or some other ideal?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The same could be said about your religious books, beliefs, stories, doctrines, assumptions, etc. Sorting thru hear-say, mythology and historical facts (if they could even be proven).

But notice no one is trashing your religious book(s), and continually saying its ALL 'fiction', 'phony', 'lies', 'gargabe', etc.....over and over and over again. That's insanity,...like a broken record. Even the gesture to continually attack is fear-based, and bigotry-inflamed, - one who is secure in reality, is not continually attacking anyone...or anything for that matter. He is at peace with God and the Universe.

pj

The problem is, you place your faith in your, little green men
in their UFOs! How silly is that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Indeed.

You dont know my heart or relationship with 'God', so cant really judge. You're going by your own concept and belief-system of what it means to know God. The UB is all about true religion....the doing of God's will in service to others.

Quick to judge I see. Im not a liar. I was referring to those friendly to the papers here on this thread, not the world abroad silly. None here are continually calling the Bible 'garbage', 'lies', 'deception', 'demonic', etc. Only defenders of old dogmas use such terms to villify new revelations or presentations of religious truths.

That is your false assumption....since you cannot judge the whole of a revelation in its total context by pointing out just a few doctrines you disagree with, since as a whole the papers hold their own on integrity, principle and consistency....even if some parts are speculative, questionable or provocative. If you can show what is false in the first 5 papers about the nature of God and his relationship to the universe and to mortal man....then point out the specifics. Otherwise your blanket-judgments prove little and are mere assumptions.

The UB Online

pj

When is your next, "interplanetary vacation" going to take place?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For Lon in answer to misunderstanding. This is one of the fundamental reasons that the authorities of Judaism hated Jesus so bitterly:

(1729.7) 155:5.12 And Jesus went on to say: “At Jerusalem the religious leaders have formulated the various doctrines of their traditional teachers and the prophets of other days into an established system of intellectual beliefs, a religion of authority. The appeal of all such religions is largely to the mind. And now are we about to enter upon a deadly conflict with such a religion since we will so shortly begin the bold proclamation of a new religion — a religion which is not a religion in the present-day meaning of that word, a religion that makes its chief appeal to the divine spirit of my Father which resides in the mind of man; a religion which shall derive its authority from the fruits of its acceptance that will so certainly appear in the personal experience of all who really and truly become believers in the truths of this higher spiritual communion.”

(1730.1) 155:5.13 Pointing out each of the twenty-four and calling them by name, Jesus said: “And now, which one of you would prefer to take this easy path of conformity to an established and fossilized religion, as defended by the Pharisees at Jerusalem, rather than to suffer the difficulties and persecutions attendant upon the mission of proclaiming a better way of salvation to men while you realize the satisfaction of discovering for yourselves the beauties of the realities of a living and personal experience in the eternal truths and supreme grandeurs of the kingdom of heaven? Are you fearful, soft, and ease-seeking? Are you afraid to trust your future in the hands of the God of truth, whose sons you are? Are you distrustful of the Father, whose children you are? Will you go back to the easy path of the certainty and intellectual settledness of the religion of traditional authority, or will you gird yourselves to go forward with me into that uncertain and troublous future of proclaiming the new truths of the religion of the spirit, the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men?

(1730.2) 155:5.14 All twenty-four of his hearers rose to their feet, intending to signify their united and loyal response to this, one of the few emotional appeals which Jesus ever made to them, but he raised his hand and stopped them, saying: “Go now apart by yourselves, each man alone with the Father, and there find the unemotional answer to my question, and having found such a true and sincere attitude of soul, speak that answer freely and boldly to my Father and your Father, whose infinite life of love is the very spirit of the religion we proclaim.”

When will the "UB" be translated into the Martian language?

Zeke

You can't follow Him, while ignoring His words or trying to marry Him to other worldly religions. Yep, I'm stuck in the pages. I believe He makes it necessarily so.

Doesn't pass the exclusive veil test though, the Creator isn't egocentric or under the literary thumb of a specific group or culture past, present, or future, the literal and historical has bred that exclusive dogma of the Monotheistic religions, which is reflected in the historical attitude and justification for the bloody trail of deceit and division it has caused.

Of coarse it would vandalize the true intent and paint a horrid picture of things that would open the exclusive minds eye to the universal Creation, and diverse cultures all speaking the same tale in legend, allegory, and myth, hidden in the Esoteric interpretation that doesn't divide man into pyramid schemes or elitist teachings that hide behind a facade of grace and free gift to mentally programmed straw men who have been trained to think they are sinners, which is legally true while connected to this worlds mark and commerce.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth Universal......

Truth Universal......

1) :nono: "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, NO ONE comes to the Father but through me. There are NOT many ways that lead to God. Proverbs 16:25.

2) You are posting scriptures and then missing their points. John 10:16 says 'bring them' not leave them in error and sin. When Jesus met the Samaritan woman, he corrected her profusely. Right now, I'm correct you and the Urantians, profusely. You are incredibly wrong. "You worship what you DON'T know, but we Jews worship what we DO know. Salvation is of the Jews."

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

A presentation of the universal truths found within major religious traditions of Jesus time is given here, which reflect the monotheistic principle of one universal Deity as taught by the early missionary work of Machiventa Melchizedek and his messengers whose influence spread globally. The fundamental truth of one universal Most High God, the Universal Father....and faith in this One God was primary to Melchizedek's teaching, as we see hints of this in the biblical record as he passed on the teaching to Abraham. The Urantia papers reveal much more detail on the Melchizedek missionary efforts.

The compiler of these presentations ends his commentaries with a discourse on "his own religion" as taught by Jesus, which in his company and with other disciples he calls "our religion". This sums up the essential truths and principles of the religion Jesus taught and lived, as our exemplar. All are free to survey these commentaries and discern for themselves the religious truths and principles concerning God and his relationship with mortals, and our religious service to others. Truth has nothing to fear, as a truth seeker has courage to look for and discover truth wherever it may be found.

Remember to consider true religious principles, ideas and concepts, in your religious studies.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Spirit

One Spirit

Jew is one inwardly, yet there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ, male or female, showing you missed the implication and the intent of using dramatized allegory for teaching universal truth that burst the exclusive dogma bubble of ego centric pedestals that are crumbling to truth that bows to no label placed on it by man.

Of course Paul referred to the inner Christ in all men, the divine spirit-potential within, the seed of immortality.

pj

musterion

No, direct hit amidships. Because...
Spoiler

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Zeke

Of course Paul referred to the inner Christ in all men, the divine spirit-potential within, the seed of immortality.

pj

Yet that teaching wasn't anything new or mysterious except to those still asleep, the past links to such teachings show the irrelevant nature of any exclusive diatribes that want to claim sole rights to such universal truth.