MOVIE TITLES THAT RELATE TO THE URANTIA BOOK?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1) Plan 9 from Planet Urantia!
2) Attack of the Giant Urantians!
3) The Urantian From 20 Thousand Leagues!
4) The Day the Urantian Stood Still!
5) Earth Versus the Urantian UFOs!
6) The Urantian versus Godzilla!
7) The Incredible Shrinking Urantian!
8) Frankenstein Meets the Urantian Terror From Jupiter!

Give it a shot? Any "Urantia Book" movie titles you can think up?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
More Has Been Revealed

Something Wonderful Has Happened...again

The 5th Epoch​

The 7th Bestowal​

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Being factual here................

Being factual here................

This is what quite a few critics of the UB here are, as far as what the UB actually is, and what it contains. Bingo.

GM has been corrected about his misrepresentation about the UB having ANYTHING to do with UFO's here. Any intellectually honest person coming to this subject without any preconception or presumption, can know the truth as clearly shared in the resources/commentary provided. Anyone who doesn't review the facts, remains 'ignorant' like the thread originator here. Its your choice. And yes,...the 'name-calling' here is well deserved regarding this issue, because its the truth concerning it from an informed point of view, not a mis-informed bigot.

His whole ploy here is to continue his parade of ridicule. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun and comedy from time to time, which I myself do engage in,...I'm not always in serious scholar or stoic philosopher mode :) But if you're gonna misrepresent facts, obscure data, conflate points and confuse issues,....that kind of ignorance will be addressed and corrected.

pj

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is what quite a few critics of the UB here are, as far as what the UB actually is, and what it contains. Bingo.

GM has been corrected about his misrepresentation about the UB having ANYTHING to do with UFO's here. Any intellectually honest person coming to this subject without any preconception or presumption, can know the truth as clearly shared in the resources/commentary provided. Anyone who doesn't review the facts, remains 'ignorant' like the thread originator here. Its your choice. And yes,...the 'name-calling' here is well deserved regarding this issue, because its the truth concerning it from an informed point of view, not a mis-informed bigot.

His whole ploy here is to continue his parade of ridicule. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun and comedy from time to time, which I myself do engage in,...I'm not always in serious scholar or stoic philosopher mode :) But if you're gonna misrepresent facts, obscure data, conflate points and confuse issues,....that kind of ignorance will be addressed and corrected.

pj

paul, i did engage you, likely more than most here. in the past i read edgar cayce's books. i will not "waste" time reading further fiction. no matter what you say or how you spin it, eventually YOUR path goes in the OPPOSITE Direction of Christ Jesus. He won't like that. this means NOTHING to YOU because you consider yourself as CONNECTED to STARS, space, planets and celestial visitors. ANGELS Of GOD are Celestial. and i don't want to hear about a guy in a bed, in a "dream" or a "trance" speaking of NEW revelations From GOD. God does better than that - :patrol:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Strange Universe critique....

Strange Universe critique....

I'd like to interject here that this 'title' is a 'misnomer' and could be seen as being 'disparaging'. It is not an accurate title at all IMO. It may serve as a primer to get someone's attention to read it for themselves to make up their own minds, but when they do they will find NOTHING about UFO's or aliens, as I've shared previously, especially as these are defined in our modern era of Ufology and 'alien contacts/encounters'. (sorry no greys, reptilians or insectoids).

The spiritual beings mentioned in the Urantia papers are recognized as 'angels', 'sons of God' or 'celestials', particularly the ones who governed the dictation of many of the papers....and have nothing to do with silly notions of 'little green men' or the like. There are many orders of celestial ministers, angels, cosmic beings of varying kinds and rank described in the papers, and an order of being called 'mid-wayers' who are very close to humanity, one order being of a semi-spiritual/semi-physical constitution (hence their name 'mid-wayers)...being in that 'mid-way' realm of existence inbetween the physical and purely spiritual. (the papers go into detail of their involvement in the history of our planet).

I'd like to challenge some points made in the film above. First, using the word 'alien' is a misnomer. I also find no connection with the UB and Roswell, which is a mighty leap IMO. I see the timing of many UFOs and crashes within a decade before the printing of the UB, coincidental, and 'project blue book' not having anything to do with the UB at all.

What you have here is a good promo piece, with a little fanfare and hype AND some good witness testimonies thrown into one. But then again, what do you expect on the series 'Strange Universe'?

If you want to know about the UB, see the UB thread. If you want to see some cool sci-fi movies, see all the Star Wars and Star Trek episodes. I've got all of 'Babylon 5' on dvd. I also loved 'Earth: The Final Conflict'....you can watch most of them free on Youtube. Don't forget the new Star Wars movie coming out in Dec. :)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
close, but no cigar......

close, but no cigar......

See my previous post. I clarify and correct misrepresentations. Caino will agree with me for the most part. He just shared that movie with that title, to play along the game here. In any case, anyone wanting to know what the UB teaches, will have to discover that for themselves by reading, the only way to really know.

pj