Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

, and how His promises are not valid and where He changed them-meaning you need to post relevant scriptures from after the cross.

Let me know when you do.

Any doctrine, Angel, that requires the denial of Scripture pre-
Cross makes Yeshua a liar.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

glorydaz

Any doctrine, Angel, that requires the denial of Scripture pre-
Cross makes Yeshua a liar.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Scripture is true, and we're rebuking and correcting you with it. But.....you won't listen, exactly like God's untruth and Meshak. :nono:

Christ is the end of the law FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS for all who believe. That means all your attempts to be righteous are as filthy rags.....humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up. Your dirty deeds just don't cut it.

glorydaz

:idunno: I read Yeshua's Words and accept them. The interesting thing is that His Words do not agree with you. Will you condemn Him too?

You hypocrites make me laugh. Have you sold all and given it to the poor. "Yeshua's Words", but you ignore them. Shame on you.

Luke 18:22
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.​

"Be perfect, as your Father in Heaven is perfect." "Yeshua's Words", but you clearly aren't perfect. Hey, I hear they have whitewash for sale at Wal Mart....you should probably stock up. :chuckle:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Tip toe through the tulips.....

portrait.jpg

IMJerusha

You hypocrites make me laugh. Have you sold all and given it to the poor. "Yeshua's Words", but you ignore them. Shame on you.

Luke 18:22
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.​

"Be perfect, as your Father in Heaven is perfect." "Yeshua's Words", but you clearly aren't perfect. Hey, I hear they have whitewash for sale at Wal Mart....you should probably stock up. :chuckle:

How would you know what I have done and what I have not done in Yeshua? How would you know what the Ruach has led me through?

IMJerusha

Scripture is true, and we're rebuking and correcting you with it. But.....you won't listen, exactly like God's untruth and Meshak. :nono:

Christ is the end of the law FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS for all who believe. That means all your attempts to be righteous are as filthy rags.....humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up. Your dirty deeds just don't cut it.

You're not rebuking me, first of all, as obedience to God and Yeshua does not call for rebuke.

Secondly, you're trying to cram your doctrine down my throat and claim a loss of my salvation for my lack of adherence to your doctrine. You can not take me from Yeshua Who is in me, nor can you cajole me from obedience in love of Him by the leading of the Ruach.

Thirdly, you are blaspheming the Ruach when you claim that obedience to His leading is dirty. That's not good. :nono:

Last edited:

glorydaz

You're not rebuking me, first of all, as obedience to God and Yeshua does not call for rebuke.

Yes, I am rebuking you for preaching the gift of eternal life is a REWARD that must be earned and paid for with your obedience. Deny it all you want....that's what you preach.

Secondly, you're trying to cram your doctrine down my throat and claim a loss of my salvation for my lack of adherence to your doctrine. You can not take me from Yeshua Who is in me, nor can you cajole me from obedience in love of Him.

Nice try with the "doctrine" garbage. Doctrine has nothing to do with your preaching salvation is not a gift but a reward ("prize") that must be earned and kept by men. Major Error!

Thirdly, you are blaspheming the Ruach when you claim that obedience to His leading is dirty. That's not good. :nono:

Now you're adding lying to your false accusations. Is there no end to your falsehood? I said your dirty deeds are filthy rags, and that's exactly what Scripture says. Isaiah 64:6KJV The righteousness of man is as filthy rags to the Lord. Not by works of righteousness which we have done but according to His mercy He saved us. Titus 3:5KJV

Your problem is your PRIDE which makes you unteachable, and it's you PRIDE that is keeping you under the schoolmaster. Read it and weep, oh prideful one.

Romans 10:3KJV, Phil. 3:9KJV

IMJerusha

Yes, I am rebuking you for preaching the gift of eternal life is a REWARD that must be earned and paid for with your obedience. Deny it all you want....that's what you preach.

You would have to have the power to manipulate Yeshua against Himself. (John 14:23) You're comin' up bupkis and you're continuing with your old hat rhetoric. I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

Nice try with the "doctrine" garbage. Doctrine has nothing to do with your preaching salvation is not a gift but a reward ("prize") that must be earned and kept by men. Major Error!

Again with the rhetoric which does not apply because I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

Now you're adding lying to your false accusations. Is there no end to your falsehood?

You are the one claiming Yeshua's Words are falsehood, not me; stating we can't look to Yeshua's Words while He walked the earth.
I said your dirty deeds are filthy rags, and that's exactly what Scripture says.

Scripture does not state that deeds done by the leading of the Ruach are dirty. Try again.

Isaiah 64:6KJV

Oh, NOW you pull out pre-Cross Scripture to support what you can not support? Interesting. And not that many posts back, this very Scripture was denied when it came by John. (1 John 1:8)

The righteousness of man is as filthy rags to the Lord. Not by works of righteousness which we have done but according to His mercy He saved us. Titus 3:5KJV

Oh, you don't want to use this one, Gdaz ("he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,") because it supports exactly what I have been saying all along, that we are obedient by the leading of the Ruach. I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

Your problem is your PRIDE which makes you unteachable, and it's you PRIDE that is keeping you under the schoolmaster. Read it and weep, oh prideful one.

Romans 10:3KJV, Phil. 3:9KJV

I am very prideful in what Yeshua did for me. Sorry you don't like it. Now go try to cram your doctrine down someone else's throat. Mine is full of His Truth.

glorydaz

And you enjoy that so much.

Then why are you giving him such a hold in your life?

You keep talking about obedience on one hand and on the other you condemn it. I think it's you who don't understand.

Indeed. Then stop sinning.

That's your judgement which doesn't count for diddly.

Unlike you, I do not take upon myself something I have no right to.

"Shout louder!" Posture harder.

That's the Law, Glorydaz, in a big nutshell and you absolutely detest it. And don't go crying about how I want to put people under the law for salvation. Your old rhetoric is just not working.

You don't have that right and what's worse, you deny the work of Ruach HaKodesh...all for the love of your doctrine. How nice!

How would you know what I have done and what I have not done in Yeshua? How would you know what the Ruach has led me through?

Oh, "How would you know what I have done and not done....." You talking to the mirror, girlfriend?

You hypocrites never cease to amaze me. :rotfl:

glorydaz

You would have to have the power to manipulate Yeshua against Himself. (John 14:23) You're comin' up bupkis and you're continuing with your old hat rhetoric. I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

Again with the rhetoric which does not apply because I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

You are the one claiming Yeshua's Words are falsehood, not me. Some are even stating we can't look to Yeshua's Words while He walked the earth. Are you claiming that too?

Scripture does not state that deeds done by the leading of the Ruach are dirty. Try again.

Oh, NOW you pull out pre-Cross Scripture to support what you can not support? Interesting.

Oh, you don't want to use this one, Gdaz ("he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,") because it supports exactly what I have been saying all along, that we are obedient by the leading of the Ruach. I have never claimed that we can earn by obedience what Yeshua paid for.

I am very prideful in what Yeshua did for me. Sorry you don't like it. Now go try to cram your doctrine down someone else's throat. Mine is full of His Truth.

If you were prideful in what Yeshua did for you, you wouldn't be preaching He is not ABLE to keep us unto the day of redemption. Hypocrite and Liar. :nono:

IMJerusha

If you were prideful in what Yeshua did for you, you wouldn't be preaching He is not ABLE to keep us unto the day of redemption. Hypocrite and Liar. :nono:

Old hat rhetoric which doesn't apply. He keeps us by our response in obedience to the leading of the Ruach. :)

No matter which way you turn, you can not dispel the need for obedience to God/Yeshua/Ruach HaKodesh. HE lived it, HE taught it, HE died for it, and HE still does.
Wake up, smell the coffee. :coffee: "Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." -- Yeshua (Matthew 10:38)

glorydaz

Old hat rhetoric which doesn't apply. He keeps us by our response in obedience to the leading of the Ruach. :)

No matter which way you turn, you can not dispel the need for obedience to Yeshua. He lived it, He taught it, He died for it. Wake up, smell the coffee. :coffee:

Spoken like a cleaner rat than the rest. Yeah, I hear ya, clean rat. All you workers preach the same tired old message. He doesn't keep you. He doesn't pull you out of those ditches you fall into....you just climb out and dust yourself off. What a good little worker bee you are....I guess in the ages to come, you'll have something to boast about. "I was a better listener than that guy. I was a good little worker bee." "If it weren't for ME, I wouldn't be saved at all. :thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

No matter which way you turn, you can not dispel the need for obedience to God/Yeshua. He lived it, He taught it, He died for it. Wake up, smell the coffee. :coffee:
"Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." -- Yeshua (Matthew 10:38)

Amen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.