Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

AGAIN with the rhetoric. It's amazing what you will do/say/post to be able to wallow in disobedience. The fruit of the Ruach is not a claim of co-saviorship. For your own sake, I wish you would stop dismissing the work of the Ruach in the Body.

What disobedience do you ACCUSE me of wallowing in, oh cleaner rat? Prove it or still those flapping lips....they make your dead men's bones rattle. :loser:

IMJerusha

Those who are the hangers on (sucker banches---- never attaching or nourished by the root)....like Judas who was cut off the vine (unbelievers)....never having believed to begin with. Your wrong use of John 15 has caused you a great deal of confusion. :think:

And now you dismiss Yeshua's handpicking of Judas and claim he was never a chosen one while you cast more doubt on Yeshua's Word. Unbelievers don't start out in the Vine, Glorydaz. You need to be the one doing the thinking, Glorydaz. You discredit Yeshua while taking upon yourself the right to decide who is in Him and who isn't. That's - more - sin. You're trying to divide God's House against itself. That don't work.

IMJerusha

What disobedience do you ACCUSE me of wallowing in, oh cleaner rat? Prove it or still those flapping lips....they make your dead men's bones rattle. :loser:

See above. You really are proving yourself. No one who obeys Yeshua for love of Him by the leading of the Ruach is part of the dead bones of the unbelievers of Israel. All who love Yeshua and follow Him in obedience and faithfulness have hope and are not cut off because they are showing forth fruit. (Ezekiel 37: 11-14 and John 15:1-16:1) So again, you are trying to put obedience under the Law where it no longer exists.

glorydaz

And now you dismiss Yeshua's handpicking of Judas and claim he was never a chosen one while you cast more doubt on Yeshua's Word. Unbelievers don't start out in the Vine, Glorydaz. You need to be the one doing the thinking, Glorydaz. You discredit Yeshua while taking upon yourself the right to decide who is in Him and who isn't. That's - more - sin. You're trying to divide God's House against itself. That don't work.

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You should probably stop before you embarrass yourself.

1. Judas was NOT a believer....the Lord made that very clear. Judas was "chosen"....not as a believer, but as a betrayer. John 6:64KJV John 13:10-11KJV :dead:

2. Israel is the vine and even unbelievers were in that vine. All Jews and all those who aligned themselves with the Jews whether they trusted the God of Abraham or not. Which is the exact point our Lord was making when He said He is the true vine and God is the husbandman. Have you ever in your life read the OT? You know that big part at the beginning? The Comforter had not yet been given in John 15, but you continue to pretend like He had.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA surely fits into that category! Otherwise, he wouldn't be so
enraged by what we preach!

Pro 14:14 The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied from above.
Pro 14:15 The simple believes every word, But the prudent considers well his steps.
Pro 14:16 A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.
Pro 14:17 A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, And a man of wicked intentions is hated.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Brotherly kindness".....but..... the workers who claim they are co-saviours with Christ, we expose as the wolves they are.

You lie about others because you are incapable of understanding.

Pro 14:25 A true witness delivers souls, But a deceitful witness speaks lies.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pro 14:14 The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied from above.
Pro 14:15 The simple believes every word, But the prudent considers well his steps.
Pro 14:16 A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.
Pro 14:17 A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, And a man of wicked intentions is hated.

Still using Scripture to attack someone you despise huh? You
just don't learn lady!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You should probably stop before you embarrass yourself.

1. Judas was NOT a believer....the Lord made that very clear. Judas was "chosen"....not as a believer, but as a betrayer. John 6:64KJV John 13:10-11KJV :dead:

2. Israel is the vine and even unbelievers were in that vine. All Jews and all those who aligned themselves with the Jews whether they trusted the God of Abraham or not. Which is the exact point our Lord was making when He said He is the true vine and God is the husbandman. Have you ever in your life read the OT? You know that big part at the beginning? The Comforter had not yet been given in John 15, but you continue to pretend like He had.

Judas was a believer as were all those who left Egypt under Moses, but he also fell as many of those did.

Act 1:16 "Men and brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus;
Act 1:17 for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry."

LA

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You lie about others because you are incapable of understanding.

Pro 14:25 A true witness delivers souls, But a deceitful witness speaks lies.

LA

One of the most entertaining things about this forum is when I see people who have lied through their teeth call OTHER people liars. Heeeelarious. Dude, you have lied about Catholics so much I could never count how much.

EDIT: I mean "Dudette".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the most entertaining things about this forum is when I see people who have lied through their teeth call OTHER people liars. Heeeelarious. Dude, you have lied about Catholics so much I could never count how much.

Yeah, LA is one angry little lady! She calls others liars so she
can feel better about herself, I guess?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
John 6:64

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

Hmm i guess lazy thinks non believers are saved now.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, LA is one angry little lady! She calls others liars so she
can feel better about herself, I guess?

Pro 6:12 A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth;
Pro 6:13 He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers;
Pro 6:14 Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord.
Pro 6:15 Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.
Pro 6:16 These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil,
Pro 6:19 A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John 6:64

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

Hmm i guess lazy thinks non believers are saved now.

No.

The verses speaks of those who believe not AND who should betray Him.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Spoken like a cleaner rat than the rest. Yeah, I hear ya, clean rat. All you workers preach the same tired old message. He doesn't keep you. He doesn't pull you out of those ditches you fall into....you just climb out and dust yourself off. What a good little worker bee you are....I guess in the ages to come, you'll have something to boast about. "I was a better listener than that guy. I was a good little worker bee." "If it weren't for ME, I wouldn't be saved at all. :thumb:

:thumb:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

EDIT: I mean "Dudette".

I was specific.

She lied by saying others believe they are co-saviors, when they do not believe that.

As for your RCC, they are the NT counterpart of the OT northern tribes of Israel in which Jereboam set up the false priesthood which dammed them to entire destruction.

Get out while you can.

Mat 24:9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Mat 24:11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No.

The verses speaks of those who believe not AND who should betray Him.

LA

Its actually extending the thought, and then you can check this too:

Matthew 26:24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born."

Why would it be better for a saved person to have never been born?

Then theres Luke 22:3 And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.

You actually believe the devil or demons can possess a believer?

Is this the actions of the believer Judas?

John 12:6 He said this, not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief, and having charge of the moneybag he used to help himself to what was put into it.

Would thief be part of such were some of you?

Jesus said Judas was a devil and chose him knowing such, as well as had said he didnt believe (which you deny)

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the Twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Judas was a believer as were all those who left Egypt under Moses, but he also fell as many of those did.

Act 1:16 "Men and brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus;

LA

Being numbered and a share in the ministry means he was with them and counted as a disciple.

Judas is like all the other false teachers and blind guides that claim to part of the church and whom others count as a member but are known NOT as believers to the Lord.

Matthew 7:22-23 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Right Divider

Body part

LA
LA, you have such a problem comprehending anything. "numbered with us" was about the MINISTRY not the FAITH. It says it RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME VERSE.
Act 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
You abuse scripture to meet your need to have your incorrect doctrine validated. That's a sicken called sin.
Joh 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
So you think that this 'devil' was a believer?

You have been shown to be either confused or a liar on so many occasions that it's amazing that you still try to come off here as some sort of teacher. You should be ashamed of your dishonesty, but I'm certain that you'll boldly proclaim your lie just like this one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, you have such a problem comprehending anything. "numbered with us" was about the MINISTRY not the FAITH. It says it RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME VERSE.
Act 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
You abuse scripture to meet your need to have your incorrect doctrine validated. That's a sicken called sin.
Joh 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
So you think that this 'devil' was a believer?

You have been shown to be either confused or a liar on so many occasions that it's amazing that you still try to come off here as some sort of teacher. You should be ashamed of your dishonesty, but I'm certain that you'll boldly proclaim your lie just like this one.

She has many issues no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.