Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

You have failed yet again to respond to my questions and keep posting scripture that has nothing to do with what i asked.

I guess God is a liar from where you are because indeed He does not contradict Himself - again try to actually copy my questions and answer and explain the answer with RELEVANT scripture - you keep posting scripture that applies to those who do not believe.

We are discussing those who have been saved. (and yes its past tense, not future)

Your failure to see what is right before your eyes is not my problem.

IMJerusha

She has to move the goal posts...either that or admit she is wrong.

She claims there is nothing different after the cross...which is why she posts almost exclusively from the gospels. She doesn't understand the Comforter could not come until the Lord had risen from the dead. Whoa.....after the cross. And then what?

John 14:16....The HOLY SPIRIT she claims to know so much about....."that He may abide with you FOREVER". The Lord Jesus Christ is NOT a revolving door like these unbelievers claim. He is the DOOR....the one WAY Door into life.

:idunno: I read Yeshua's Words and accept them. The interesting thing is that His Words do not agree with you. Will you condemn Him too?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your failure to see what is right before your eyes is not my problem.

yes, like all other workers who deny the truth, you wont touch those questions because you know your doctrine is opposed to them and you cannot back it up because what you claim has no basis in scripture and contradicts it.

IMJerusha

yes, like all other workers who deny the truth, you wont touch those questions because you know your doctrine is opposed to them and you cannot back it up because what you claim has no basis in scripture and contradicts it.

I've already addressed your questions. Your denial of that doesn't make you right and me wrong. More importantly, it doesn't change Yeshua's Words no matter what you choose to call me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've already addressed your questions. Your denial of that doesn't make you right and me wrong. More importantly, it doesn't change Yeshua's Words no matter what you choose to call me.

Hey if you are comfortable teaching people that scripture that deals with those yet to believe, applies to believers, go for it. Satan loves the help, because it divides people from God and keeps people from God.

Im sorry you don't trust Him enough to trust that what He did for you was enough that you need to add more to it (and cant support that teaching)

IMJerusha

Hey if you are comfortable teaching people that scripture that deals with those yet to believe, applies to believers, go for it. Satan loves the help, because it divides people from God and keeps people from God.

Im sorry you don't trust Him enough to trust that what He did for you was enough that you need to add more to it (and cant support that teaching)

Does Yeshua help HaSatan? I don't think so. I do trust Yeshua implicitly which is why I obey His commands with the help of Ruach HaKodesh.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've never claimed to be Yeshua, Angel. I have only stated what He has stated and yes, I do believe Him.

He says those who believe in Him will never be condemned, you state otherwise, which means you believe thats a lie. You are lying, confused, or He is. Since many many other scriptures back up what He said, said the sealing of the Holy Spirit is a guarantee, then im guessing you are the one who is lying or confused, if you werent, you would have no trouble answering my simple questions.

Seems you cannot give an account of the hope that is in you, because there is no hope if you can lose a promise of God.

There is no need for you to continue to respond, untill you are ready to actually answer my questions.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Being able to pass back into death is so dire that it seems you would be able to point to exactly how and why that can happen and you cant answer my questions about it.

Did the Lord forget to tell us we can pass back into death after He said we will never come into judgment?

Either you arent sure what the bible teaches, or you believe Christ lied about that, which is it?

How does one break the seal of God?

How does one pass back into death - if they will no longer be condemned?

How many sins does it take?

waiting

IMJerusha

He says those who believe in Him will never be condemned, you state otherwise, which means you believe thats a lie. You are lying, confused, or He is. Since many many other scriptures back up what He said, said the sealing of the Holy Spirit is a guarantee, then im guessing you are the one who is lying or confused, if you werent, you would have no trouble answering my simple questions.

Seems you cannot give an account of the hope that is in you, because there is no hope if you can lose a promise of God.

There is no need for you to continue to respond, untill you are ready to actually answer my questions.

I did answer your questions Angel. Mostly right here: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4049261&postcount=837 And it wasn't me who stated that if we love Him, we will obey His commands, it was Yeshua who stated that. And it was Yeshua who stated that those who have done good will rise to live and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. And it was Yeshua who stated that if we do not show forth fruit, we will be cut off from Him. Do you want me to deny His Words? I can't. I won't.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I did...or rather Yeshua did. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4049261&postcount=837 I can't help it if you don't want to accept His Words.

again, none of what you wrote adresses my questions, but you know that.

Let me know when you actually desire to witness for Christ by answering my questions with actual direct sensical on topic scriptures and reasoning. Being able to lose what Christ promises is forever, is important enough that you should be able to be clear about it with examples of actual believers who lose their salvation and statements from God about exactly how you can lose your salvation, and how His promises are not valid and where He changed them-meaning you need to post relevant scriptures from after the cross.

Let me know when you do.

IMJerusha

again, none of what you wrote adresses my questions, but you know that.

Let me know when you actually desire to witness for Christ by answering my questions with actual direct sensical on topic scriptures and reasoning.

It all addresses your questions. It's not Greek. It's simple English.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Being able to pass back into death is so dire that it seems you would be able to point to exactly how and why that can happen and you cant answer my questions about it.

Did the Lord forget to tell us we can pass back into death after He said we will never come into judgment?

Either you arent sure what the bible teaches, or you believe Christ lied about that, which is it?

How does one break the seal of God?

How does one pass back into death - if they will no longer be condemned?

How many sins does it take?

Questions again for you to copy and respond to. Let me know when you are capeable of answering, there is no reason to believe you if you cannot answer them.

IMJerusha

Questions again for you to copy and respond to. Let me know when you are capeable of answering, there is no reason to believe you if you cannot answer them.

Yeshua already answered you. I posted His answers. You don't accept them. That's the long and the short of it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did answer your questions Angel. Mostly right here: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4049261&postcount=837 And it wasn't me who stated that if we love Him, we will obey His commands, it was Yeshua who stated that. And it was Yeshua who stated that those who have done good will rise to live and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. And it was Yeshua who stated that if we do not show forth fruit, we will be cut off from Him. Do you want me to deny His Words? I can't. I won't.

Good answer.

There are many here who do not care to obey Jesus to make their salvation sure.

2Pe 1:5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
2Pe 1:6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
2Pe 1:7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
2Pe 1:11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.