Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"If you don't get the vaccine you will infect others and you will die of covid yourself, so you need to be forced to stop resisting our vaccine mandates."
Maybe so, maybe not. If you reject vaccination, you are taking your chances with the virus.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"66.3% effective" could mean anything. However, thousands of actual deaths and tens of thousands of actual instances of serious illnesses from the vaccine cannot be waved away by statistics designed to give the best possible spin to the troubled vaccine.
Go ahead and post your proof of "thousands of actual deaths and tens of thousands of actual instances of serious illnesses from the vaccine". I'll wait.

marke

Go ahead and post your proof of "thousands of actual deaths and tens of thousands of actual instances of serious illnesses from the vaccine". I'll wait.
I have posted the evidence before. Do you even read the reports I post?
Maybe I should start with hundreds of local reports before posting worldwide figures. This is from Norway.

Twenty-three elderly Norwegian people died after receiving Pfizer vaccines. Thirteen of them have been assessed and common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in them, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have posted the evidence before. Do you even read the reports I post?

Maybe I should start with hundreds of local reports before posting worldwide figures. This is from Norway.

Twenty-three elderly Norwegian people died after receiving Pfizer vaccines. Thirteen of them have been assessed and common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in them, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.
Your source is the Global Times? Do you not realize that the Global Times is the official propaganda outlet of the Chinese Communist Party? How stupid are you?

way 2 go

If Bob Enyart and many others had gotten vaccinated, they would in all likelihood still be alive and well today.
vaxd are still dying
vaxd or natural you get no medication , evil.

joe rogan took ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and got over the wuflu in a couple of days
india is an ivermectin success story , urinalist mock ivermectin 🐎 , evil
florida is going driectly to gsk for monoclonal antibodies
imagine how many lives could have been saved if people quit lying to themselves

Joh_3:19 And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.

benben

Well, it's the lives of you and yours that's at stake here, not mine. Suit yourself!
Are you living in your own soap opera? Me and mine have gotten the virus and recovered. Because we have natural immunity which is superior to the vaccine induced immunity, we act as buffers to protect others.. unlike the never infected, fully vaccinated people who traipse around thinking they're invincible. There's a proverb about haughtiness preceding a fall. Look it up.

benben

If Bob Enyart and many others had gotten vaccinated, they would in all likelihood still be alive and well today.
Do you have a formal argument for this, or is it just diarrhea of the fingers?

Anyone can make a counterfactual statement, backing it up is a different matter. Perhaps everyone who has succumbed to the virus would be alive today if that judge allowed Trump to ban TikTok. Who knows? We can make any ridiculous "what if" claim.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Me and mine have gotten the virus and recovered. Because we have natural immunity which is superior to the vaccine induced immunity, we act as buffers to protect others.. unlike the never infected,
But you can catch COVID again. This coronavirus is as contagious as chicken pox, but while chicken pox is almost always a one-off, covid can strike again and be even worse the second time around. Furthermore, immunity has been shown to decrease over time when it comes to this coronavirus, and that is true whether the immunity was acquired "naturally" or through vaccination, hence the talk of booster shots.

fully vaccinated people who traipse around thinking they're invincible.
Absolute nonsense. None of the vaccines are guaranteed to be 100% effective, and everyone knows that. But the vaccines do minimize the likelihood of severe illness and death from covid in the vast majority of cases.

Last edited:

way 2 go

vaccine campaigns cause superspread events because vaccination leads to a 2 week window of 40-100% more covid risk that then gets counted as “unvaccinated” because the definitions are bad.

this combination makes those vaccinated with one dose or more into superspread bombs.

you get a surge of spread that gets misallocated (and used to inflate VE) and then you get the later breakthrough cases (because the vaccines do not stop infection and just mitigate severity)

these BT cases have massively high VL in often asymptomatic superspreaders that pass on high loading doses to the unvaccinated and greatly worsen the overall pandemic.

this further inflates apparent VE by subjecting the unvaccinated to a more profligate and severe disease vector than they would have been had no vaccination campaign ever been undertaken.

it moves the whole system to a a different valence.

perversely, if the vaccinated comprise a spread vector that accelerates deaths in the unvaccinated, that would make it look like vaccines work.

ouch.
(told you you weren’t going to like it)

in the longer run, this would also select for hotter, deadlier strains because that’s what leaky vaccines do. (more HERE) this would really make life worse for everyone.

i want to stress, this is a hypothesis and a work in progress. it’s just the best fit to the facts i can find right now and i REALLY hope it’s wrong because if it’s right, this vaccination campaign is probably the worst health blunder in human history and the epidemiology and politics of that will get stunningly, surreally bad.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

vaccine campaigns cause superspread events because vaccination leads to a 2 week window of 40-100% more covid risk
Looks to me like you'd better get vaccinated to protect yourself from everyone else who's gotten vaccinated then, because there's no getting away from them. Upwards of 200 million or more Americans have been fully vaccinated as of this point, and that number is only going to get higher from here on out.

marke

Your source is the Global Times? Do you not realize that the Global Times is the official propaganda outlet of the Chinese Communist Party? How stupid are you?
How about believing what the NY Times writes as a leftist propagandist arm of the Marxist democrat party? Who would be so stupid as to do that?

But let's move on. Here is another of potentially thousands of reports verifying the dangers of covid vaccines.

• Reports after the use of J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine suggested an increased risk of a rare adverse event called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). Most reports of this serious condition, which involves blood clots with low platelets, have been in adult women younger than 50 years old.
  • A review of available data showed that the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine’s known and potential benefits outweigh its known and potential risks.
  • However, women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event, and they should know about other available COVID-19 vaccine options for which this risk has not been seen.

benben

But you can catch COVID again. This coronavirus is as contagious as chicken pox, but while chicken pox is almost always a one-off, covid can strike again and be even worse the second time around.
Wrong. I had it a year ago and have been living a normal life since then, so I've certainly been exposed to it probably multiple times since. My doctor told me if I did get sick with it again (which I haven't), it would be milder.

Furthermore, immunity has been shown to decrease over time when it comes to this coronavirus, and that is true whether the immunity was acquired "naturally" or through vaccination, hence the talk of booster shots.
Antibody levels can wane over time, but there are different types of immunity. Besides, a low antibody level does not equate to lessened protection. The body can (and does) create new ones rapidly.

Absolute nonsense. None of the vaccines are guaranteed to be 100% effective, and everyone knows that. But the vaccines do minimize the likelihood of severe illness and death from covid in the vast majority of cases.
Then why are most cases in the fully vaccinated? Oh, I know! It's because the predominant variant is highly contagious, and the vaccine is ineffective against it!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wrong. I had it a year ago and have been living a normal life since then, so I've certainly been exposed to it probably multiple times since. My doctor told me if I did get sick with it again (which I haven't), it would be milder.
Your doctor has no way of knowing that it will be milder if you get it again. If he actually told you that, he's a quack.

Then why are most cases in the fully vaccinated? Oh, I know! It's because the predominant variant is highly contagious, and the vaccine is ineffective against it!
You are straight-up insane if you think most covid cases are "in the fully vaccinated."

marke

Your doctor has no way of knowing that it will be milder if you get it again. If he actually told you that, he's a quack.

You are straight-up insane if you think most covid cases are "in the fully vaccinated."
In a straight cut across society, a certain percentage of the population will get covid without being vaccinated and a certain percentage will get covid after being vaccinated.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
As of September 7, 2021, more than 176 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 14,115 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died. source

14,114 / 176,000,000 = .00008 or .008%

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But you can catch COVID again.

And will likely SURVIVE IT, again.

This coronavirus is as contagious as chicken pox, but while chicken pox is almost always a one-off, covid can strike again and be even worse the second time around.

Can strike again.
Can be worse.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that these, while being possibilities, are likely to be the case? or are you spreading FUD just because of the possibility of it striking again, and it possibly being worse?

There's a HUGE difference between "possibility" (a boolean "can or cannot happen") and "likelihood" (odds of it happening again, or to the extent).

Furthermore, immunity has been shown to decrease over time when it comes to this coronavirus, and that is true whether the immunity was acquired "naturally" or through vaccination, hence the talk of booster shots.

Cite?

But the vaccines do minimize the likelihood of severe illness and death from covid in the vast majority of cases.

So does naturally acquired immunity, which is far more powerful than artificially acquired immunity...

marke

As of September 7, 2021, more than 176 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 14,115 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died. source

14,114 / 176,000,000 = .00008 or .008%
The CDC even admits it does not keep accurate or thorough records of breakthrough infections. Local health officials do not provide thorough accurate records, making it impossible for the CDC to compile accurate thorough records, and various hospitals and medical organizations have a history of tainting those records for reasons only they are aware of. What we do know is that sicknesses and deaths resulting from the vaccine are generally underreported.

This as the CDC issued a health alert and held a rare briefing Tuesday to warn that the Delta variant was spreading more rapidly than previous variants, and urging people to mask back up and get vaccinated.

Had the CDC been doing more to report breakthrough infections, the change to the masking guidance might not have taken the country so much by surprise.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/23/politics/dod-covid-breakthrough-cases/index.html
Defense Department has had about 2,000 breakthrough Covid cases
Instead, the seemingly sudden change in guidance looked like a flip-flop.
And it calls into question President Joe Biden's repeated promises that his administration would not only follow the science, but would be transparent and open about it.