Denver Bible Church

impleri

I visited DBC about a year ago. Maybe it was a bad day, but my wife and I felt out of place. We live in the Denver metro area.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'll probably attend Open Fellowship Bible Church before I attend DBC or DRBF.

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
I am driving 900+ miles to attend.:jawdrop:

Actually, we are moving to Denver and we will be visiting again this Sunday to look for some homes.

See you guys there?:wave2:

Do you know what Bob will be teaching on this Sunday morning???

Last edited:

DXPose

BANNED
Banned
I just wanted to say that it is a real breath of fresh air to be a part of a church that actually stands up for TRUTH and Righteousness!

At Denver Bible Church we learn that abortion is murder, the death penalty is good, homosexuality is an abomination, public schools are evil, evolution is a lie, and atheists are fools.

It's so awesome to have fellowship with like-minded believers who know how to judge rightly and rebuke the wicked instead of trying to be nicer than God by tolerating sin and perversion to the point of nausea.

Thanks to Bob Enyart for never compromising on God's Word and being bold enough to teach the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.

Our family is eternally grateful for the wisdom you have shared with us.

I'm heading to Denver June 11th (staying until 9/11) and I will be present every sunday in DBC. :banana:

Can't wait to finally meet you in person, sweetie! :wave: We're going to have a blast and you're going to feel right at home at DBC.

Last edited:

PKevman

If I am EVER anywhere near Denver you can bet I will be visiting my friend Bob and his church. :up:

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
At Denver Bible Church we learn that abortion is murder, the death penalty is good, homosexuality is an abomination, public schools are evil, evolution is a lie, and atheists are fools.

Just a footnote on public schools:

There are some GOOD teachers in some public schools. I know of believers in Christ who are teachers in public schools. They will not teach them heretical garbage, they oppose the plans and will teach them Gods truth. Just as their is good cops and bad cops, there are believers in the system of public schools that stand for truth. They are a minority but they are there. A LOT of kids, their parents can't afford to send them to "private schools", so public schools is all they have. It is an awesome thing to have a believer who will teach them the truth in the midst of evil and lies. They are the light in a system of darkness. My hats off to them....:thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Open Fellowship Bible Church, that's your church right PK?

If PK is in charge it's gotta be good!

PK, tell us again about your church, Where, when, why, what? Etc. :up:

DXPose

BANNED
Banned
Just a footnote on public schools:

There are some GOOD teachers in some public schools. I know of believers in Christ who are teachers in public schools. They will not teach them heretical garbage, they oppose the plans and will teach them Gods truth. Just as their is good cops and bad cops, there are believers in the system of public schools that stand for truth. They are a minority but they are there. A LOT of kids, their parents can't afford to send them to "private schools", so public schools is all they have. It is an awesome thing to have a believer who will teach them the truth in the midst of evil and lies. They are the light in a system of darkness. My hats off to them....:thumb:

Government schools are by law secular, which means worldly rather than spiritual, or omitting God. So even if there are "good" teachers at school, they are forbidden to teach anything about God or the Truth in the Bible, so I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

The agenda of the public school is to depreciate parental authority and indoctrinate children’s minds into a secular and humanistic worldview. The curriculum is designed to dumb kids down by eliminating phonics, teaching evolution as fact, homosexuality is “O.K.”, how to have “safe sex” and all Truth is relative.

During the time a child is away from home (for nearly seven hours a day), he is taught that God is irrelevant to all aspects of life so one teacher is not going to make a difference. Regardless of the excuses, Christian children have no place in the public school where God and Truth are omitted and it is irresponsibe for parents to send their kids to a pagan seminary to be educated!

Homeschooling is rather inexpensive and more Biblical than private schools.

PKevman

Open Fellowship Bible Church, that's your church right PK?

If PK is in charge it's gotta be good!

PK, tell us again about your church, Where, when, why, what? Etc. :up:

We're a non-denominational Bible church located on the Southside of Indy. We just moved into a new building last month and have now had 4 services there. We originally started the church as a home church, but outgrew that setting.

God has really done some extraordinary things in our church from day 1 and especially in the past 4-6 weeks. We have had someone make a major life-changing decision every Sunday since we moved into the new building, so praise God for that. We have several families that had been split up that are now working on reconciliations.

The most important thing is that we teach and preach God's Word. Right now we are having Sunday a.m. services at 10:30 on Sunday morning, and Bible studies on Wednesday night. We are just beginning a verse by verse look at the book of Colossians.

I have always been hesitant to put labels on myself, just because I believe labels can divide at times, (I normally will just tell people that we believe and teach the Bible) but my teaching and preaching falls in line with most Open Theist, Dispensational views. The teacher and preacher that I agree with most closely would have to be Bob Enyart. That is why I enjoy his teaching so much.

Our church is a loving and kind congregation with a strong desire to be a multi-ethnic church for all people from all backgrounds of life. Our belief is that whether someone is red, yellow, black, white, rich, poor, young, or old, they should be welcomed into church. We don't compromise on sin, and we don't compromise on truth, but we love God and we love one another. We have a great time of fellowship together in all of our events as well as breaking bread together often.

That is the short end of it. For further info, here are two links that interested parties will find helpful:

The first is our church website (and it is still in the process of being built)

www.openfellowship.org

The second is my wife's church blog, in which she shares things from a Pastor's Wife's point of view.

http://betsyinthebeginning.blogspot.com/

Thanks for asking Knight, God bless you!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There ya have it folks a trinity of awesome churches that all come together at TheologyOnline.com

- Open Fellowship Bible Church
- Damascus Road Bible Fellowship
and...
- Denver Bible Church

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
Government schools are by law secular, which means worldly rather than spiritual, or omitting God. So even if there are "good" teachers at school, they are forbidden to teach anything about God or the Truth in the Bible, so I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

The agenda of the public school is to depreciate parental authority and indoctrinate children’s minds into a secular and humanistic worldview. The curriculum is designed to dumb kids down by eliminating phonics, teaching evolution as fact, homosexuality is “O.K.”, how to have “safe sex” and all Truth is relative.

During the time a child is away from home (for nearly seven hours a day), he is taught that God is irrelevant to all aspects of life so one teacher is not going to make a difference. Regardless of the excuses, Christian children have no place in the public school where God and Truth are omitted and it is irresponsibe for parents to send their kids to a pagan seminary to be educated!

Homeschooling is rather inexpensive and more Biblical than private schools.

My wife is a K-8 grade school teacher. I can tell you that she DOES NOT teach any of those things you mentioned. I am not saying that OTHER school grades and teachers do not teach that. I know they do as does my wife. I am simply stating that in her grade-level she DOES NOT teach those things you mentioned.

We are looking to move to Denver and I have attended DBC when we visited a month ago and we met with Pastor Enyart. I hope that my wife & I are not looked down upon because she is a public school teacher.

If that is the case, I don't know if you are speaking for Pastor Enyart, or this is simply your stance. I will call Pastor Enyart to see if my wife & I will be targeted due to her being a public school teacher. If that is true, then I DO NOT want to attend DBC.

Your comment:
one teacher is not going to make a difference

I found that quite offensive. One person or teacher can ALWAYS make a difference is someones life. To say the contrary would be denying Gods Word and the ministry of the Apostle Paul along with other believers. ONE person can and does make a difference.

I don't know you, maybe your comments came across more harshly than you wanted it to, but I hope that this is not the type of response two new members to DBC church will receive...