Denver Bible Church

carolus magnus

Emperor of the Known Universe
LIFETIME MEMBER
After being a long time member at DBC I relocated to Arizona and let me tell you all. Denver Bible Church is awesome.
I am having a difficult time trying to find a church in the Chandler/Gilbert area that actually teaches God's word as it is written.

Almost every person attending DBC has a profound grasp on the Bible...they actually read it!:up:

This kind of thinking concerns me. There are many, many bible-believing churches that love and follow Christ. DBC is not the only one, it is dangerous cult-like thinking to believe DBC is the only one. Bob Enyart is sharp, but he's not the only pastor with a grasp on fundamental orthodox Christianity.

That aside, if I ever have a chance to go to Denver I'd love to check out DBC.

wholearmor

This kind of thinking concerns me. There are many, many bible-believing churches that love and follow Christ. DBC is not the only one, it is dangerous cult-like thinking to believe DBC is the only one. Bob Enyart is sharp, but he's not the only pastor with a grasp on fundamental orthodox Christianity.

Where did AROTO say DBC is the only one?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nobody said DBC is the ONLY good church. Me thinks you have jumped to a false conclusion. All we are doing in this thread is stating our appreciation for a church that we all enjoy very much.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Dangit! This coming Sunday is the last Sunday I have to work, at least in the foreseeable future.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How will I know who you are? Should I run around screaming..... :sozo: "WHOLEARMOR, WHOLEARMOR, WHOLEARMOR, "

wholearmor

How will I know who you are? Should I run around screaming..... :sozo: "WHOLEARMOR, WHOLEARMOR, WHOLEARMOR, "

That'll go over like a lead balloon. :chuckle: Don't forget, I've seen the Knight cam. (Is that what it's called?) so I'll recognize ya'.