Denver Bible Church

wholearmor

Dangit! This coming Sunday is the last Sunday I have to work, at least in the foreseeable future.

Bummer, Lucky. My wife works on Sundays a lot. That's one reason I haven't been down, but I'll be there whether she has to work or not. We're working on getting her schedule changed around so she can get Sundays off.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
@ Lucky: You sent me a PM, but I cant reply :confused: So, to answer your question: I'm flying in from the Netherlands... Yep, the first country in the world that allowed homo marriage, loves abortion and more of that evil stuff. No wonder I'm heading to Denver!!!! ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
@ Lucky: You sent me a PM, but I cant reply :confused: So, to answer your question: I'm flying in from the Netherlands... Yep, the first country in the world that allowed homo marriage, loves abortion and more of that evil stuff. No wonder I'm heading to Denver!!!! ;)
Maximeee you have a ton going on in your life and I bet it would be handy if you could PM people on TOL so I have given you a one year TOL subscription (it's on the house) so that you can communicate better with those of us in the states etc.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Maximeee you have a ton going on in your life and I bet it would be handy if you could PM people on TOL so I have given you a one year TOL subscription (it's on the house) so that you can communicate better with those of us in the states etc.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

:jawdrop:

AWESOME! Thanks so much Knight!! :banana:

Shalom

Come on my brother!!!

Meet me there this Sunday.... what do you say?

Im pretty sure Knight keeps tabs on when I will be there and is sure to stay home that day. Ive never seen the guy. Im wondering if he exists or not. This is one of my major conspiracy theories.............

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm heading to Denver June 11th (staying until 9/11) and I will be present every sunday in DBC. :banana:

Cool! Yeah, I'm flying halfway across the world for it.. Well, mostly for my friend Danielle who lives out there, but also for the awesome church she attends!!!

Very cool! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, DBC is great and I know Danielle and her family! They are so awesome :thumb: I'll be gone most of the time you are here though, I leave the 11th for about 3 months, maybe I'll pass you at the airport :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im pretty sure Knight keeps tabs on when I will be there and is sure to stay home that day. Ive never seen the guy. Im wondering if he exists or not. This is one of my major conspiracy theories.............
Have you ever seen me and Mr. Medulla at the same place at the same time? :think:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Very cool! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, DBC is great and I know Danielle and her family! They are so awesome :thumb: I'll be gone most of the time you are here though, I leave the 11th for about 3 months, maybe I'll pass you at the airport :)

I'm sure I'll have an awesome time, too! Danielle has taught me SOOO much, she's the biggest reason why I gave my life to God (well, besides God Himself ;)). I'm really excited about coming to visit, I'm counting down the days (25 left!).

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I love DBC, but 10:50 can seem pretty early to those of us who live a graveyard shift life. Maybe someday we will again be a daytime, church going family! For now, it's kind of hit or miss.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
This kind of thinking concerns me. There are many, many bible-believing churches that love and follow Christ. DBC is not the only one, it is dangerous cult-like thinking to believe DBC is the only one. Bob Enyart is sharp, but he's not the only pastor with a grasp on fundamental orthodox Christianity.

That aside, if I ever have a chance to go to Denver I'd love to check out DBC.

We "Enyartians" :D can come off that way, but the guy is just a great teacher, and super guy personally. There are two other churches I'd really like to visit in Denver, Bob Hill's, and Eddie Cook's. I also attend a charismatic church here in town occasionally, that I disagree with a good amount of stuff on, but I don't question at all that they love and follow Christ. DBC is my favorite because it was Bob's teaching that really got me going studying the Bible and theology. If you ever get a chance come visit!

added... I also want get out to Indiana and visit Damascus Road, I've heard good things. :)