Denver Bible Church

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many times have you heard somebody say.... "I wish I could find a good church!"

Well... I found one. Denver Bible Church!

Denver Bible Church seeks to honor God by winning people to Jesus Christ and by discipleship of new converts to conform them to His image. We use the Bible in ministering to those seeking truth, both Christians and unbelievers. And we seek to train leaders for the ministry to plant sister churches.

If you live in the Denver Area I recommend you visit Denver Bible Church. If you live anywhere in the world I recommend that you plan a vacation to Denver and attend our Sunday service so that we can get to know you! Better yet, move to Denver and join our church and help us grow.

At Denver Bible Church We Believe...

There is one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen. There is one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father.

Through Him all things were made. For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven: by the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.

On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory. With His saints He will judge the living and the dead.

And His kingdom will have no end. There is one Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father. With the Father and the Son He is worshipped. He has spoken through the prophets and through the Scriptures.

God established the Body of Christ into which the Holy Spirit baptizes every new believer. God offers salvation by grace through faith alone in the resurrected Christ.

The Bible records the true history of man including that God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them in six literal days; only eight people survived a global flood; through great wonders God delivered Israel from Egypt; the prophets, Christ, and the apostles performed many supernatural miracles.

The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original state, are the inspired Word of God.

God legislated morality out of love for His creation.

Men who reject God will suffer eternal damnation.

Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent.

One day God will resurrect the dead, punish the unbelievers, and reward those whom He has justified with the life of the world to come.

Amen.

AROTO

Denver Bible Church

After being a long time member at DBC I relocated to Arizona and let me tell you all. Denver Bible Church is awesome.
I am having a difficult time trying to find a church in the Chandler/Gilbert area that actually teaches God's word as it is written.

Almost every person attending DBC has a profound grasp on the Bible...they actually read it!:up:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you live anywhere in the world I recommend that you plan a vacation to Denver and attend our Sunday service so that we can get to know you!

Last month we did just that. To bad you were to busy to show up.

hitek357

I've visited DBC. The phrase that you're least likely to hear there may be, "We don't know!. The Lord works in mysterious ways."

Pastor Bob has moved everyone there off of the milk and on to the meat.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
I'm heading to Denver June 11th (staying until 9/11) and I will be present every sunday in DBC. :banana:

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
After being a long time member at DBC I relocated to Arizona and let me tell you all. Denver Bible Church is awesome.
I am having a difficult time trying to find a church in the Chandler/Gilbert area that actually teaches God's word as it is written.

Almost every person attending DBC has a profound grasp on the Bible...they actually read it!:up:

Try Glendale Bible Church -

http://www.gbcphoenix.com/grace/

I plan on moving to Denver within the next couple of months.:bannana: We plan on attending Denver Bible Church. We visited it a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. Once I am there, I hope to put myself into good use for the ministry.:wave:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Cool Pettrix and Maximeee, should be seeing you there.

DBC is by far my favorite, when people ask, I tell them I go there. Takes us a solid hour to get there from our house and we dont get there near as often as we should. Very cool friendly and sharp group of people, and Bob is outstanding.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

DBC is by far my favorite, when people ask, I tell them I go there. Takes us a solid hour to get there from our house and we dont get there near as often as we should. Very cool friendly and sharp group of people, and Bob is outstanding.

I'm only like an hour and a half away.... BY PLANE! So I have MP3s of all the sermons mailed to me. :up:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber

Cool! Yeah, I'm flying halfway across the world for it.. Well, mostly for my friend Danielle who lives out there, but also for the awesome church she attends!!!

Hot Towers

BANNED
Banned
Being in the Air Force, I thought it possible to end up in the Denver area, or at least Colorado Springs, and I would have made a trip to meet Knight and the rest, but now that I'm transferring to the Navy, that seems much less likely.
In Denver I could have been stationed at Buckley Air Force Base, and in CO Springs I could have been stationed at the Air Force Academy, Peterson or Schriever AFB, or even Fort Carson.

wholearmor

Per Mapquest, this is how far of a drive it is from our house to Denver Bible Church:
Total Est. Time: 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 27.08 miles
Being that close, my wife and I should actually be members, but I'm ashamed to say we haven't even attended one time. :(

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Per Mapquest, this is how far of a drive it is from our house to Denver Bible Church:
Total Est. Time: 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 27.08 miles
Being that close, my wife and I should actually be members, but I'm ashamed to say we haven't even attended one time. :(

We've always said that even if we lived just 2 hours away we'd be going to that church at least twice a month.

What's wrong with you, man!!

Seriously, there's some awesome people there as well as great "never gonna find any teaching like this elsewhere" kind of preaching that you won't soon forget. :up:

wholearmor

We've always said that even if we lived just 2 hours away we'd be going to that church at least twice a month.

What's wrong with you, man!!

Seriously, there's some awesome people there as well as great "never gonna find any teaching like this elsewhere" kind of preaching that you won't soon forget. :up:

Hey Poly!

Being a "never miss" listener of BEL, I know, I know! That's why I'm ashamed. :eek:

BTW, no, I don't remember what we had for dinner tonight. :chuckle: