Anger at mass Muslim rapes = mass Muslim rapes, IF NOT WORSE

Granite

Hall of Fame
There is only one reason why a rapist rapes.
It is because they want to rape.
They don't rape because they want to exercise to lose weight or any other reason except to RAPE.

And if you really believed that it is God's will that strippers deserve to be raped to teach them a lesson about the morals of stripping, then you would not try to prevent it.
But you then say you would indeed stop a rapist from raping me, if I was stripping, by pounding him into the ground.

Those places have their own security for that kind of thing.:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They don't rape because they want to exercise to lose weight or any other reason except to RAPE.

And if you really believed that it is God's will that strippers deserve to be raped to teach them a lesson about the morals of stripping, then you would not try to prevent it.
But you then say you would indeed stop a rapist from raping me, if I was stripping, by pounding him into the ground.

If you're a friend or acquaintance she would intervene, otherwise the chick just deserves it by her behavior. :confused:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Indeed they do. Which means that it would be highly unlikely for a stripper to ever be raped while at work ... because let's face it, the would be rapist would get their face pounded into the cement.

glorydaz

She's bragged about not helping poor people. Don't know why you guys keep getting sucked down this black hole, the ignore feature still works.:sheep:

I'm seeing you, like so many others here, don't read what's been written.
I didn't brag about not helping poor people. I said I would not hire the drunk on the corner to come home and clean my stalls.

You libs live in your own little make-believe world.....LALA LAND.
You're just little clones upchucking the same lies and then swallowing them all over again.
And you keep praising each other for doing so.
Regurgitation at it's finest.
Bottom feeders. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you're a friend or acquaintance she would intervene, otherwise the chick just deserves it by her behavior. :confused:

Her behavior is really no different than any guy who has bragged about all the chicks he has bedded and dumped.

Still yet, the discussion never analyzes the rapists and the evil of their actions.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently the security team haven't heard from GloryDaz that they are hindering God's will for them strippers to be chastised by rapists.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's the point.
If it's God's will for strippers to be raped, then she shouldn't try to prevent it whether friend or foe.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still yet, the discussion never analyzes the rapists and the evil of their actions.
It's almost just a quick sidenote to even mention the behavior of the rapist, but they go into great detail about the behavior of the woman.

glorydaz

People want to rape for different reasons. Some want to rape the girl that has been enticing them with her stripping. They have no desire to rape a granny taking her garbage outside. People rape for different reasons which is why there are so many different kinds of victims.

And if you really believed that it is God's will that strippers [deserve to be raped to teach them a lesson about the morals of stripping, then you would not try to prevent it.

Wrong, if a rape is prevented then you can know it was not allowed by God. It's only when a rape is not prevented that you can know it was allowed. I don't think you're even trying to listen, Tam. You won't out donkey me on this one.

Explained already....you are ignoring what I said.

My point has always been that it's only looking back that we can possibly determine whether a particular event was allowed by God or not. God allows bad things to happen for many reasons. We can't know at the time what those reasons are. As in this case....

INDENT]Genesis 50:20
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.[/INDENT]

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's almost just a quick sidenote to even mention the behavior of the rapist, but they go into great detail about the behavior of the woman.

It's almost like women have no right to say no ... but that's just silly, right? You know who else goes into great detail and effort of berating victims? Defense attorneys, that's who.

glorydaz

No clue as to why that might be?

I'll make it perfectly clear.

EVERYONE agrees that the rapist is guilty and has no excuse for what HE DOES. Will beating a dead horse change that? NO, of course not. Rapists are evil and guilty and at fault.

Arthur Brain

People want to rape for different reasons. Some want to rape the girl that has been enticing them with her stripping. They have no desire to rape a granny taking her garbage outside. People rape for different reasons which is why there are so many different kinds of victims.

Wrong, if a rape is prevented then you can know it was not allowed by God. It's only when a rape is not prevented that you can know it was allowed. I don't think you're even trying to listen, Tam. You won't out donkey me on this one.

Explained already....you are ignoring what I said.

My point has always been that it's only looking back that we can possibly determine whether a particular event was allowed by God or not. God allows bad things to happen for many reasons. We can't know at the time what those reasons are. As in this case....

INDENT]Genesis 50:20
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.[/INDENT]

So, two strippers at a frat party. One gets raped and the other doesn't. Was one more 'deserving' of it than the other?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, two strippers at a frat party. One gets raped and the other doesn't. Was one more 'deserving' of it than the other?

I was going in the direction of ... what do the frats deserve for HIRING the strippers?

Oh wait. I forgot. THAT'S different.

:plain:

glorydaz

That's the point.
If it's God's will for strippers to be raped, then she shouldn't try to prevent it whether friend or foe.

Clearly, you've missed the point.

I have news for you. I'm preventing more rapes by speaking against immoral behavior than you are by insisting immoral behavior has no consequences.

glorydaz

Apparently the security team haven't heard from GloryDaz that they are hindering God's will for them strippers to be chastised by rapists.

You sound more like pj every single day. :sigh:

So why do you think God allowed you to be raped?

Or are you saying He was not able to stop it?